Kick Ass!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
watched this today.....it was CAM version and the dude holding the cam was snoring through the whole thing but still a entertaining flick none the less......and lol @ the molester director.......he's 6 years older than his stepdaughter WHAA?? LOL.....

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I stand corrected... "FNO = For Nerds Only"
You need to get off your high horse sometimes i swear. You was prolly thinking the whole time...."Guys in the pen wouldnt like this stuff! Its not cool to read comics!"

I have never once read a comic in my life.

That being said, this movie was great. I thought it might b a little corny with cheesy death scenes and very unrealistic.

It was the exact opposite. They kept it damn real for a movie and the gore was great. A lot of cool death scenes.

and yes Hit Girl was the shit.

great movie.

4/5

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
You need to get off your high horse sometimes i swear. You was prolly thinking the whole time...."Guys in the pen wouldnt like this stuff! Its not cool to read comics!"

I have never once read a comic in my life.

That being said, this movie was great. I thought it might b a little corny with cheesy death scenes and very unrealistic.

It was the exact opposite. They kept it damn real for a movie and the gore was great. A lot of cool death scenes.

and yes Hit Girl was the shit.

great movie.

4/5
First, no, I wasn't thinking that. This movie was very unrealistic and corny! I don't see how it was even close to being realistic, especially with a little girl wooping everyone's ass. I'll say it once again, this is a movie nerds probably fantasize about. I know a lot of other folks that have seen it and agree with me 100%. The only ones who didn't were pretty much nerdy white folks. Just being honest whether you like it or not. It is what it is... :)

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I had 3 of my boys said they liked it and they aint "white and nerdy". The only one that said he didnt like it was a mexican who thinks hes too cool for everything.

It is what it is.

99% of movies aint realistic. They could have maid it with no guns, him automatically beating everyone elses ass from the top etc etc.

But hey to each his own. Some people just cant get outside their own box.

Seriously like 85% of your post are about white people and why they suck.

Did some "woods" beat you up in your early days and now you have a grudge?

im just bein honest.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Seriously like 85% of your post are about white people and why they suck.

Did some "woods" beat you up in your early days and now you have a grudge?

im just bein honest.
I would say your wrong about 85% of my posts. No, actually the majority of the time they got wooped on by us. Since you just seem like another cat always on here looking for short cuts, searching for clues, I will just let this die out now... :)

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
You can think what you want. Your obviously not the brightest. You got caught up. Nuff said.

Smart hustlin 101 musta went over your head.
Anyone who takes risks in life due to circumstances eventually get's caught up. I wouldn't expect some fuckin square ass computer geek like you who posts all day on here to understand that type of lifestyle.

My honesty in my posts seems to cut into you so damn deep, so maybe you should just try ignoring them, gbr! Why do you have to keep acting like a bitch made freak? Take your square faggot ass comments that mean nothing somewhere else and go suck someone else's dick!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
HAHAHA!

You can assume im a computer geek. i can assume your some dude who got raped in the pen by some woods and now has a deep seeded hatred to them. You have no idea whats ive been through. So because i made it out and got a degree im a square? Right! Just shows me how you think anything not considered "cool" is on some nerd shit. Ahhh reading a book? Thats some nerd shit!

Your post dont really offend me or "cut me deep". I just find your ignorance amazing.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
You can assume im a computer geek. You have no idea whats ive been through. So because i made it out and got a degree im a square? Right! Just shows me how you think anything not considered "cool" is on some nerd shit. Ahhh reading a book? Thats some nerd shit!

Your post dont really offend me or "cut me deep". I just find your ignorance amazing.
I am not assuming, it is factual! All the evidence is in your posts and all the time you are on here which seems to be 24/7. Having a degree, reading, learning, etc. has nothing to do with being a faggot ass square. Just you "assuming" that's what I meant proves how much of a square you really are! You seem to keep begging for manly attention all the time on here. It's good you don't ever plan on getting caught up, because if you act this much like a Poof in person you wouldn't last a minute incarcerated. Your bladism cream puff actions are just hollering out for man sex! Like I said before, even though I may seem so fascinating to you, go suck someone's else's dick... SMH, fuckin' internet weirdo's LMFAO!!!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Like i said think what ya want. I can be on here as much as i want cuz im not 33, dont have a family and i can afford to sit on my ass all day. Just you assuming im a square shows me that you are so worried about what people think about you, it proves that you are not yourself. Your too busy maintaining a image. You can "assume" im begging for manly attention (whatever that means) but i can assume your so afraid of your own insecurities you afraid to be who you really are. And that somehow someway some white people did something to you to make you hate them forever. but actually i dont assume that cuz your post seem to point that the above statement is factual.

Enjoy your life bro! Gotta brotha rollin!