Kick Ass!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
a lot of folks are sleeping on this flick. This is a must see for me.

also the trailers aired on tv don't do it justice.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I saw a preview of this on attack of the show, but could not concentrate because olivia munn was there....

so is this movie good?

Apr 25, 2002
I give it 3 out of 5. May have over hyped it a bit in my head before seeing it so it was hard to live up to expectations.

The action I thought was really well done. They did a good job of showing things from kick ass' perspective when he's getting beat up. I didn't think the parts where you were supposed to feel tension or suspense worked at all. Also seeing as many trailers and commercials for this as I did all of the one liners that could have been good fell flat because I'd seen them already. I thought there were some good chuckles and some good "damn he got fucked up!" moments. Nicholas Cage is totally wack. I think he was still in character from his awful port of call performance. Definitely left it open for a sequel.

I wish the team of producers/director would have made Wanted. That movie would have been really good I think.

Feb 13, 2006
I really enjoyed it, I think Hit Girl stole the show though. In my opinion they could have based the whole movie around Hit Girl and Big Daddy and it would have been more entertaining. Action scenes and drama scenes were good. 4 out of 5.

Jan 18, 2006
can't believe i got talked into watching this but turned out to be pretty good. probably will create a lot of controversy

Jun 9, 2007
sex and violence with kids, my boy said it was already talked about on yahoo
^ lol... I just saw it tonight.. if people are bitchin about the ONE JOINT that Red Mist smoked, and the makeout scenes between Kick-Ass and his girl (no tiddies shown btw), they need to take a long hard look in the mirror and examine their priorities in life...

Movie was fuckin great, I will definitely be gettin it on Bluray when it comes out. Most entertaining film I've seen in a while.