Jay Z ripps 2pac!>....peep here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ReCK1 said:

is JayZ wrong for taking pac's song? ofcourse, but he's doing it for promotion/money not to diss pac or something, he might not be the best rapper but he's a very smart one, smart enough not to fuck his rep up over 2pac diss. btw u notice lil wayne took biggie & junior mafia's "get money" beat but biggie fans ain't throwing tantrums are they? think bout that, oh yea jayZ has repeated so many of biggie's hooks befor but no one said a damn thing expect for Nas and tahts only because he got dissed and had to use anyting he could on Jayz:rolleyes:
And oh yea fool great analogy did Biggie hate Cash Money fuck no. And yea I noticed Jay Z said hella Biggie qoutes but no one in the industry would say it but Nas, Nas got the biggest balls in the industry as of "Stillmatic."

"Industry is punks..."-Tech9ne

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
lol I love how it MATTERS to cats whether Pac "liked Jay Z" or not...What is this grade school? If the song's dope then it's dope...Shouldn't matter what personal beef anyone had...I mean shit, u make it sound as if Pac gave 2 FLYING FUCKS about YOU! Do u guys consider him your "friend"? Do you think he would have "liked" you had he met you? Once again I think everyone is puttin too much on it. As rap progresses and gets older, people will borrow more and more from other people's songs...Just like Tim said, people sample Roger & Zapp all the time but no one ever posts about "Hey! They stole 'More Bounce'!"...

And before anyone posts a "fuck you Mark 7" post to ME, just think about it...I'm just stating my opinion. Which is what message boards are for. As long as cats talk intelligently towards eachother then it's all good!

Sep 13, 2002
MARK you dont think there is anything wrong with it?

why do the exact song of somebody who hatted you. that shows he aint have talent. a sample is one thing even taking a whole song. but taking a whole song only 6 years after it was done from someone who hatted you. come on now thats just sad.

Oct 5, 2002
www.feenom.com
DJ Mark 7 said:
Y'all are puttin WAY too much on it...Jay Z isn't dissing Pac on the track...Oh and Makaveli was NO Machiavelli...Please believe...I mean I dug Pac's shit just like the next man but let's not make a fucking GOD out of him
i couldn't have said it better!

lol I love how it MATTERS to cats whether Pac "liked Jay Z" or not...u make it sound as if Pac gave 2 FLYING FUCKS about YOU! Do u guys consider him your "friend"?
And before anyone posts a "fuck you Mark 7" post to ME, just think about it...I'm just stating my opinion. Which is what message boards are for. As long as cats talk intelligently towards eachother then it's all good!

thank you, some people tend to forget its a "DISCUSSION FORUM" not "ride the bandwagon board" if someone's thoughts differ then deal with it.

Oct 5, 2002
www.feenom.com
MaddDogg said:
Mind your own business fool. If you wanna play that game your Tim's bitch for jumping all up in his argument and defending him like he cant speak and fight for himself which we all know he can he's probly one of the best debators on the fuckin board.
mind my business? since when is this a PRIVATE foruM? just for the record i never defended tim, i simply applied the same logic you were implying - defend a rapper & become his bitch. Oh even if i did defend Tim, i really doubt Tim raps =)

That statement was based on a number of statements Tim has made a number of times on a number of boards...And it wasnt even serious...more of a joke. Apparently you wouldn't know that BG, your making your assumptions based on 12 posts! "CLASSIC!!!"
i don't have to have any amount of posts on any board to recognize who's speaking sense and who's being hard headed and ignorant..maybe i should post 500 posts tonight, that should make me smarter than you huh? keep assuming though..

And oh yea fool great analogy did Biggie hate Cash Money fuck no. And yea I noticed Jay Z said hella Biggie qoutes but no one in the industry would say it but Nas, Nas got the biggest balls in the industry as of "Stillmatic."
Nas got the biggest balls? if he wasn't getting picked on he wouldn't have shit, no one was sayin anything cuz it wasn't bothering them...talkin about biggest balls try 50cent, Em, Canibus, KRS-1.

oh yea, stop reffering to me as a fool because its you who keep making a fool out of yourself everytime you open reply :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
I cant believe Im still responding to you...

1. I implied that Tim was Jay Z's bitch as a joke...a joke based on several posts on several boards where he defended Jay Z. And implying that you are Tim's bitch has nothing to do with Tim being a rapper, it has to do with you gettin all up in this arguement and defending him like your his bitch.

2. My qoute about your number of posts implys that you have no clue wtf is going on on this board and have no clue that Tim has been defending Jay Z a lot thus you shouldnt jump up in an argument without knowing wtf is going on. It has nothing to do with your intelligence.

3. Your probly right if Nas wasnt getting picked on he wouldnt have the biggest balls but he did and it takes a lot of courage to be at the top of the industry and tell the world the industry is bullshit. Ive never heard Cannibus say anything to make me think he ha s big balls. Eminem maybe except he doesnt battle anybody good but he did diss the hell outta his mom and wife. KRS-One just sounds like a senile old man. 50-cent Im not sure I havent heard enough of him, but yea dissing the whole industry, dissing your local radio station, dissing Def Jam, that takes balls dude...No one else in his position would do it!

Oct 5, 2002
www.feenom.com
MaddDogg said:
I cant believe Im still responding to you...

1. I implied that Tim was Jay Z's bitch as a joke...a joke based on several posts on several boards where he defended Jay Z. And implying that you are Tim's bitch has nothing to do with Tim being a rapper, it has to do with you gettin all up in this arguement and defending him like your his bitch.

2. My qoute about your number of posts implys that you have no clue wtf is going on on this board and have no clue that Tim has been defending Jay Z a lot thus you shouldnt jump up in an argument without knowing wtf is going on. It has nothing to do with your intelligence.

3. Your probly right if Nas wasnt getting picked on he wouldnt have the biggest balls but he did and it takes a lot of courage to be at the top of the industry and tell the world the industry is bullshit. Ive never heard Cannibus say anything to make me think he ha s big balls. Eminem maybe except he doesnt battle anybody good but he did diss the hell outta his mom and wife. KRS-One just sounds like a senile old man. 50-cent Im not sure I havent heard enough of him, but yea dissing the whole industry, dissing your local radio station, dissing Def Jam, that takes balls dude...No one else in his position would do it!
so the point of this post was...?? lol man i didn't jump in here to defend tim or anyone..it was so stupid to see you guys going out of your way to insult JayZ. btw i dont' have to post everytime i read a post so you can't really say i haven't read tim or your post before..not that it matters :cool:

Apr 25, 2002
ok and how am I going out of my way to insult Jay Z. Jay Z did something stupid. I cant believe there is even and arument here.

And yea, if you wanna jump all up on Tims nuttsack and defend him like a Sav-Em' you should read his post and see where I am coming from. YES YOU SHOULD READ POSTS BECAUSE THAT WAY YOU DONT LOOK LIKE AN IGNORENT 12 YEAR OLD WHEN U POST STUPID SHIT (see above.)

And the point of my post was to show you that all the bullshit you posted above is erralevent and I think I did a damn good job of it too.

FOLD.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
All you do by talking shit about these people is make yourself look pathetic. It's one thing to talk shit TO someone but none of them see anything you say so it's no different than talking shit behind someones bacc.
Tim I hope you aint quoting me because I never started a thread bashing anyone.. I just think its bitch shit for some of these rappers to continue doing what they are doing... Im not a hater, I could give a fuck less about them...

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Psilo707 said:

Tim I hope you aint quoting me because I never started a thread bashing anyone.. I just think its bitch shit for some of these rappers to continue doing what they are doing... Im not a hater, I could give a fuck less about them...
That was a general statement about more than one of the people here. If you aren't guilty of what I was referring to than I wasn't talking about you.

Sep 13, 2002
ReCK1 said:

Nas got the biggest balls? if he wasn't getting picked on he wouldn't have shit, no one was sayin anything cuz it wasn't bothering them...talkin about biggest balls try 50cent, Em, Canibus, KRS-1.

wtf EM balls fro saying what, talkin shit bout moby, you just lost all credit. death row diss him and he aint say shit but he can talk shit bout some pop white cats when he just as pop as they are.

if i see EM ill put hands on him and thats real talk. and no not cause he sells alot not because im jelous, because hes the type of cat to talk big then snitch in a quick second

Apr 25, 2002
In my opinion, it's not right because it was Pac and Jay-Z. Now if it was any other big name artist doing a remake, or even some local rapper it would be diffrent. Pac and Jay-Z weren't too good of friends. I mean, if Pac was alive there is no way this song would have happened.

Jay-Z is smart though. Controversy sells records. Doing this song will cause a little uproar, therefore selling more records. I think this is possibly a business move by Jay-Z to keep him from going stale. If he's causin problems all the time, he stays intresting.

Maybe I'm looking to far into it, and it's just a song.

Apr 25, 2002
proppa said:

if i see EM ill put hands on him and thats real talk. and no not cause he sells alot not because im jelous, because hes the type of cat to talk big then snitch in a quick second

Woooo slow down tough guy.

You are the hardest muthafucka alive ain't you? You can't be faded can you?

Please go jump off a building, preferrably a tall one.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I am with Mad Dogg on this one. First of all Tim and DJ Mark 7 always take up for Jay-Z. About a half year ago I posted something about Jay-Z biting west coast artist and I caught major heat. Now look... He's still biting!

First off Jay-Z doesn't have skills period. He's very overrated. I seen a show on BET and he was freestyling and he kept stopping and pausing. I've listened to little bits and pieces from his albums and I was not impressed. He's supposed to be one of the top M.C.'s in the rap game and can't even buss from the head not to mention he keeps jackin' west coast artist for their slang, ideas, and music concepts. When will some of you realize? If Jay-Z was from the bay he wouldn't even be known. He's just "popular" that's all!

May 12, 2002
this shit is so ridiculous... if the west coast invented any "concept, idea and/or slang" and felt they were entitled to royalties, then they should have trademarked it and sued whoever infringed.. PERIOD

music has be bittin since its inception, if this wasnt the case then there wouldnt be remakes.

And to say that Jay-z has no skills simply because he couldn't freestyle on BET up to your standards is unfounded.

May 12, 2002
and I saw Jin of Ruff Ryders tear 7 foolz up on freestyle friday, but personally im not really feelin any of his written work, as of YET..

that being said does the ability to freestyle constitute having "skill" ?