Jay Z ripps 2pac!>....peep here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
Jay z has made a song called "me and my girlfriend" which is ripping 2pac, first it was monica and her wack ass album "all eyez on me", then she made it her first single, now jay z has made a song called "me and my girlriend" .. the song is featuring beyonce....i like the song but im pissed off on what this fagot is doing, and cockafella teamate memphis bleek is ripping JT the bigga figga on get low....when will they learn

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
It's a tight song, I don't see a problem. There is no difference between what Jay-Z did with this song and what damn near every other rapper has done with some song from the 70's or 80's. Tupac even did something similar with 'No More Pain' he used, word for word the ENTIRE hook from Method Mans song 'Bring The Pain'. But I guess that's okay since it's Tupac?

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Wow...rap about a guy who is laying in a coffin...how mature is that?...jayz needs to jus stfu with that battle shit...he's a foccen fruity radio cat...tell'em to do a song with 98 degress...=P

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah fucc Jay-Z for being successful and making money. What the hell is wrong with him???? Who would want that???

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
TKO said:
Wow...rap about a guy who is laying in a coffin...how mature is that
????????????? Where does he insult Tupac, maybe I missed it but I don't remember that.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
gotta love tha Pac FANATICS

Calm down kiddies,Pac bit tons of shit himself.Do you think he came up with the whole Makavelli,7 day theory thingamajig.

It's neat to be a fan,but very wierd to be fanatical about a song title.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
but I still think JayZ talks too much shit...look how many enemies he already made in a year's time?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
TKO said:
but I still think JayZ talks too much shit...look how many enemies he already made in a year's time?
Yes but he's successful so he's going to have enemies. The same can be said for Tupac, look how many enemies he made in a years time. It's not like Jay-Z is sitting at home wondering who he should start shit with.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
yea i guess..but there are other mc's that are successful too that don't have enemies...they just play it cool and handle business...

Apr 25, 2002
JAY Z IS BITING BECAUSE HE STOLE THE EXACT BEAT AND MADE A HOOK JUST LIKE PAC'S. THATS GAY AS FUCK CAUSE PAC HATED THAT FOOLS GUTS AND WOULDA TORE HIM A NEW ASSHOLE IF HE WAS STILL AROUND.

THE SEVEN DAY THEORY AND THE MACHAVELLI IDEAS 2PAC READ ABOUT AND INCORPORATED INTO HIS MUSIC WITH A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE AND VIBE, I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT.
HE ALSO USED METHOD MAN'S HOOK YES BUT THE HOOK WAS ONLY A SMALL PART OF THE SONG AND AT LEAST HE GAVE METH HIS PROPS BY PUTTING HIM ON A TRACK RIGHT AFTER THAT.

BORROWING IS OKAY TO A CERTAIN EXTENT, BUT JAY Z'S PORTRAYAL OF PAC'S MASTERPIECE IS MEDIOCRE AT BEST AND I HOPE IT LEADS TO HIS DOWNFALL AS AN ARTIST.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
What about what Tupac did with 'Keep Ya Head Up'? He took the beat and hook from an old song, no different than what Jay-Z did. It's obvious ya'll are just looking for a reason to hate Jay-Z. I hope he does more shit like this just to piss ya'll off more. Also stop talking about what Tupac "would have" done, it's irrelevant. He's dead, he's not doing shit.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
I aint lookin for a reason to hate Jay Z. I fucking already explained it. I dont care if hes successful or not, good for him for being a multi millionaire! Hes probably not a bad guy in RL either.

But he fucking SUCKS AT MAKING RAP MUSIC. HIS MUSIC SUCKS. HE ONLY DOES SHIT WITH WOMEN NOW. LIKE A BITCH.

Got it?