IT`S OFFICIAL......FUCK JAY-Z!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2002
MR.FLAMBOYANT said:

I dont see why you wasted all that time and money jus to make a album dedicated to dissin Jay-Z...Im really though,you could of took that time and $ and made another A-Wax album dedicated to the west that you represent, bring the heat that you are known for

Apr 25, 2002
FUCK YOU!I SAW THA WHOLE JAY-Z TONI BRAXTON ME & MY GIRLFRIEND SHIT ON MTV NEWZ AND POSTED IT SOON AZ IT WENT OFF.IT WAS A "FUCK THIS BULLSHIT" KINDA POST AND I WAS ONLY HALF SERIOUS WHEN I POSTED IT.BUT,DUE TO 100 PLUS REPLIES IN 3-4 DAYZ I HAVE REALIZED THIS IS A POPULAR TOPICK.ALL OF YA`LL ARE INTERESTED IN IT WHETHER NEGATIVE OR POS,YOU HAVE AN OPINION AND ALL FEEL STRONGLY 1 WAY OR THA OTHER.THIS IS JUST WHAT MY CAREER NEEDZ THA MORE I THINK ABOUT IT.

Apr 25, 2002
FLAMBOYANT....I CANT AFFORD TRACKMASTERS AND IT`S ALOT CHEAPER TO JACK JAY-Z BEATZ THAN PAY THEM CAT`S.I GOT 2 A-WAX SOLO ALBUMS READY 2 DROP RIGHT NOW!DONE.IT WILL TAKE ME 3 LAB SESSIONS TO COMPLETE A PROJECT LIKE THIS AND IT WILL NOT HAVE DISTRIBUTION.IT WILL COST UNDER 2,000$ TO MAKE AND IF I SELL 3K,THAT`S LIKE $20K PROFIT.ATLEAST.AND WHAT IF,JUST WHAT IF.....THERE ARE AN EXTRA 5,000 PEOPLE WHO FEEL THA SAME WAY AZ I DO OR SOME OF THA PEOPLE RESPONDIN ON THIS THREAD?I MIGHT JUST HUSTLE MY OWN BIG BUDGET AND PULL A PUFFY.AND FYI,BEFORE YOU PRAISE JAY-Z HUSTLE......CONSIDER WHO REALLY HUSTLE,OUT THA TRUNK!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
A-WAX said:
again....THEEZE DUMMIEZ WIT PHD`S AND 100K INCOMEZ ARE TRYIN TO SKOOL ME ON A GAME IM SUCCEEDING IN.LISTEN CLOSELY TO WHAT I TELL YOU......THIS IS GAME......THA RAP GAME REVOLVES AROUND $$$$$$$
Or talent. And who has more of THAT: Jay-Z, or you? I wouldnt put my money on you. Sorry. You're too worried about cash, instead of puttin out a quality product....you said it yourself, 3 albums in the past year. You tell ME who's the bigger sell out!!!

YA`LL JUST DONT WANT A-WAX TO BLOW BECAUSE IF I DO I GET 2 SAY.."I TOLD YOU STUPID PHD 100,000 A YEAR SUCKAZ".
By all meanz..go right ahead. If you can get the job done, do it. But if E-40 still aint really got off the ground, so to speak, what makes you think you gonna up and sell 7 mill, and sell more than Jigga?

Originally posted by A-WAX BECAUSE THA BIG BAY AREA NAMES AINT ADDRESSIN THIS SHIT!I`M STEPPIN UP.....RATHER THAN TAKE IT TO THA BAY AREA CAT`S FOR NOT ADDRESSIN IT,I`M TAKIN IT TO THA MAN!
How much could you possibly have to address on a whole mixtape album that you couldnt say in one well-organized 3-4 minute long track? Shit, if Nature did it, YOU can do it, and nature actually KNEW/KNOWS Nas.

You wanna talk about people bein on other people's dicks....nothin says "im on your dick" more than dedicating a whole album to someone you dont even know...."real chop" (as my gangster homies would say) :confused:

Originally posted by A-WAX IT WILL TAKE ME 3 LAB SESSIONS TO COMPLETE A PROJECT LIKE THIS AND IT WILL NOT HAVE DISTRIBUTION.IT WILL COST UNDER 2,000$ TO MAKE AND IF I SELL 3K,THAT`S LIKE $20K PROFIT.ATLEAST.
Until Jay-Z and his Billion Dollar Budget slap a lawsuit on your ass, and take you out the rap game. Nobody likes beat-jackers, ESPECIALLY when they try to make a profit from it.

Until next time..............

Jun 1, 2002
A-WAX said:
FUCK YOU!I SAW THA WHOLE JAY-Z TONI BRAXTON ME & MY GIRLFRIEND SHIT ON MTV NEWZ AND POSTED IT SOON AZ IT WENT OFF.IT WAS A "FUCK THIS BULLSHIT" KINDA POST AND I WAS ONLY HALF SERIOUS WHEN I POSTED IT.BUT,DUE TO 100 PLUS REPLIES IN 3-4 DAYZ I HAVE REALIZED THIS IS A POPULAR TOPICK.ALL OF YA`LL ARE INTERESTED IN IT WHETHER NEGATIVE OR POS,YOU HAVE AN OPINION AND ALL FEEL STRONGLY 1 WAY OR THA OTHER.THIS IS JUST WHAT MY CAREER NEEDZ THA MORE I THINK ABOUT IT.
Once again allow me to bring up Jayo Felonys wack ass. Jayo tried to use beef with Jay-Z to help his album sales. Did it work? Hell no! If you feel the need to dismantle your career over some bullshit go ahead. If it sales you can say "I Told You So." But in the end you still just made a name for your self by riding the next mans coat tails. In a round about way you are riding Jays dick to advance your own career. Now whos the bitch?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Mr.Strike said:

Once again allow me to bring up Jayo Felonys wack ass. Jayo tried to use beef with Jay-Z to help his album sales. Did it work? Hell no! If you feel the need to dismantle your career over some bullshit go ahead. If it sales you can say "I Told You So." But in the end you still just made a name for your self by riding the next mans coat tails. In a round about way you are riding Jays dick to advance your own career. Now whos the bitch?
couldn't of said it better

lol he riding dick, and don't even know it...

and this post i don't think has helped you as an artist, i personally never heard of you tell i seen you on this chat board, seemed like you where about ya business and level minded... but this ignorance, has totally salted me from checking out your products, sure fine for you, one lost fan! yet its also one less word of mouth ect. and i'm sure i'm not the only one thinking that

Apr 25, 2002
WHERE DO THEY FIND YALL?I SWEAR,YA`LL RIDIN MY DICK!WHY YA`LL SO CONCERNED THO?AND WHY WONT YALL ADDRESS THA FACT JAY-Z CLAIMED RESPONSABILITY FOR PAC MURDER,THEN USES HIZ BEAT?HELLO,U QUOTE EVERYTHING ELSE HOE,QUOTE THAT!

Apr 25, 2002
FUCKIN GIRLY GOONZ!YA`LL PETTY DOG,I`LL SHIT ON JAY-Z!HE DONT WANT ME ON THA MIC!I`M A NEW BREED OF M.C.!I`M LIKE A YOUNG JOHN GOTTI IN THIS RAP SHIT!I CAN SHOW YOU BETTER THAN I CAN TELL YOU THO......WATCH MY CAREER BLOSSOM NO MATTER WHO I BLAZE!WATCH ME BUBBLE AND FUCK ALL THA HOEZ YOU DREAM ABOUT!WATCH ME LIVE THA LIFE YOU ENVY!WATCH ME GET RICH!WATCH ME SELL 3K,5K,10K,20K,100K,100MILL!JUST WATCH,BECAUSE I`M DOIN WHAT YOU COULD ONLY DREAM OF......I LIVE THIS SHIT!THIS RAP SHIT,THIS THUG SHIT........WHAT DO YA`LL DO BESIDE DICKRIDE?IN LIFE,WHY SHOULD YOUR NEGATIVE OPINIONS MEAN ANYTHING TO ME?????

May 3, 2002
About "riding" for Tupac:
I don't think it's necessary, but if you feel the need to, go for it and let nothing stop you. Make sure you not only rip his ass on the surface, but emotionally as well. Get into details and shit like Nas did with "Ether."

Originally posted by tadou
"...Jay-Z calls out Nas, and challenges him to battle live on PPV, with a 1 million dollar purse (to go to charity); NAS BACKS OUT!!! Period! And thats the fuckin TRUTH! Nas was scared as a bitch, and Jay-Z's the one responsible."
Nas said he disagreed to the boxing match because he's a rapper, not a boxer. I wouldn't know who would win a boxing match since it looks like the both of them are not fighters.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
A-WAX said:
WHERE DO THEY FIND YALL?I SWEAR,YA`LL RIDIN MY DICK!WHY YA`LL SO CONCERNED THO?AND WHY WONT YALL ADDRESS THA FACT JAY-Z CLAIMED RESPONSABILITY FOR PAC MURDER,THEN USES HIZ BEAT?HELLO,U QUOTE EVERYTHING ELSE HOE,QUOTE THAT!
I already addressed that, if you scroll back... but i'll say it again 4 ya.

you can tripped out people can twist words, make them mean whatever they want them to mean... people Twist the bible, to make it ok to kill people, same with the koran(s/p?)

anyways, all that quote says, is he was in vegas the same-time, and one of them wasn't playing right... which is true somone got shot! and wasn't playing correct, or maybe Pac wasn't playen right in his eyes by starting beef with hella niggas (could he of been talking about Big) WHO GIVES A SHIT... but damn! get off a dead mans dick let him RIP, i highly doubt Jay-Z was trying to take credit, ever since the death, he been a advit Pac fan and Biter...

I can see you where just a Huge fan a Pac, like he helped make A-Wax's style and loud mouthiness... but don't twist that with knowing the man, cause you don't! He's been long and gone, and if people have problems, lets his fam deal with it, not some little advengure from Pittsburg cali, whos idiolizing! be artist, be your own... and maybe people outside the bay may like you one-day... thats real homie!

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
GEE-- NO SHIT?

You mean Wax actually HAS a reason to hate Jay-Z? Because he's getting play in his own backyard, but Wax ISNT???

WOW, YOU'RE A QUICK ONE!!! :rolleyes:
MAYBE CAUSE JAY-Z AND ALL THOSE OTHER COMMERCIAL FOOLS TONED DOWN THEIR CONTENT A LOT TO SOME "BLING BLING" BULLSHIT.

Jun 1, 2002
A-WAX said:
No one will address that because it is complete bullshit. If you want to take lyrics and twist them thats fine. Right about now you are looking and sounding like a bitch to me and atleast a few others when you bring up this dumb ass stuff. You are acting like you are about 12 years old and we just called your favorite rapper wack, whats that all about? And you still don't understand that you are talking down to the people who will maybe one day buy your album. If someone asked me about your album I would tell them straight up, His music may be alright but he gets mad like lil hoe when you give him your opinion of him don't buy it. Keep talking the way you are and see how many more people you can piss off and lose a few more sales.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
A-WAX said:
WATCH ME BUBBLE AND FUCK ALL THA HOEZ YOU DREAM ABOUT!
don't pull a Eazy-E rico sauve!

and about you being a "new breed"... your far from it! There's nothing to new or special about you, if there was somthing real new and hot about you, you'd sold more then 3000units, thats just the fact! I'm not hating but i doubt you'll blow up past the Bay Area if here even! Your not an artist! don't fool yourself, you dream of just money, and want to show off! It'll be your down fall if you have one main one! Love music, and if money happens to come thats a plus! whatever, you'll probally get weedwacked out the game soon, with your LP in wharehouse used section, FUCK IT!

Apr 25, 2002
all these haters

ONE THING IS FO SHO, THIS BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER tadou NEED TO SHUT HIS YAP. POTNA QUIT CONTRADICTING YOSELF. ON ONE LINE YOU SAY IT IS ABOUT PUTTING OUT A QUALITY PRODUCT THEN THE NEXT LINE YOU FLIP IT AND SAY IT IS ALL ABOUT SELLINGT HE MOST RECORDS. SO WHICH ONE IS IT BITCH? ILL TELL YOU WHAT IT IS. JUST PURE HATING.
I SAY FUCK IT, LET THIS MAN REPRESENT HOW HE WANTS TO. HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE GAME THEN MOST EVERYBODY WHO HAS SPOKEN ON THIS TOPIC.
I WOULDNT BE SURPRISE IF HALF YOU MOTHERFCKERS END UP BUYING THIS TAPE WHEN IT COMES OUT.
A WAX DO YOUR THANG AND REP HOW YOU WANT, THESE DUMMIES ONT KNOW NATHAN BOUT IT

Status
Not open for further replies.