IT`S OFFICIAL......FUCK JAY-Z!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Then i'd be wrong, and you'd be right

but till you prove me wrong... I'M RIGHT !!! and you've not moved the Bay Area scene an inch since you've dropped all that shit you talken

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
I suggest muthafuckas support Wax or don't. But all this arguing is useless.

At least he is riding for the Bay which is something most cats ain't doing.

Tje game is fucked up right now and we need anything we can get to bring some shine back this way.

We need to ride together not separate.

Peace.

Apr 25, 2002
N JAIL U MY HOE said:
Then i'd be wrong, and you'd be right

but till you prove me wrong... I'M RIGHT !!! and you've not moved the Bay Area scene an inch since you've dropped all that shit you talken

YOU DUMBFUCK. YOU AINT RIGHT OR WRONG. THE ONLY WAY YOU COULD FIGURE THAT OUT IS IF IT DID "BLOW UP" AND WHO MADE IT "BLOW UP".

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
BAMMER said:
Tadou,please don't post in this forum.Your little shit talking antics,and smart ass remarks are'nt wanted in here.Your opinions is'nt needed on anything in here.You already ruined the SLR forum,I won't let you ruin this one.Stay up.......Stay out.
Calm down, plz! Say this phrase to yourself, at least..umm, 50 times:

"ITS ONLY THE INTERNET........."

Double E: i'd like to see that. No really...i would.

(thats my last post on this thread. im done...like Bammer said, come holler @ me in the now defunct SLR forum.....)

Apr 25, 2002
WHO THA FUCK ARE YA`LL?BITCHEZ WHO SURVIVE OFF YOUR PARENTS HUSTLE!IRONY OF IT IS,I RECORDED 5 ALBUMZ BEFORE I SAID ANYBODY NAME.....WHAT HAVE YA`LL DONE THAT WOULD MAKE ME WANNA LISTEN TO YOU?ANSWER THAT!THERES IRONY FOR YA,YOU TELL PEOPLE HOW TO PURSUE THEY`RE CAREER BUT DONT HAVE ONE OF YOUR OWN!(SINSE YOU WANNA TWIST MY LAST STATEMENT,I RE-WORD IT 4 YOU DUMMIEZ)OH YEAH,KEEP PROMOTIN THIS PROJECT!YA`LL ARE SO SICK OF IT THAT YOU KEEP UP`N THA THREAD,THERES IRONY!

Status
Not open for further replies.