IT`S OFFICIAL......FUCK JAY-Z!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smash

Aright first off, i know my response to this is kinda late[ damn 13 pages! ] but i havent been online in a minute. Also, i got so tired of reading this shit, that after the 11th page i jus wrote my response. So if I missed something, thats y. Aright then, here I go!
The Bay doesnt even know who Awax is... and your acting like your the Bay Area President...
Exactly! who the fuck r u dood? I aint never even heard of u b4 u rapped with Lil Al. Ur a nobody! No1 gives a fuck about u, especially not jay-z.
TELL HIM HE HAS PRETTY LIPS AND HE CAN SUCK MY DICK ENE TIME HOMIE.
HAHAHA
AND FOR THA FAGZ YELLIN "JAY WONT EVEN REPLY".....I`M NOT DISSIN JAY-Z FOR JAY-Z.....
Im confused, how do u speak on some1 but its not 4 them?
THA BAY DONT KNOW WHO A-WAX IZ.......BUT I`VE CIRCULATED OVER 100,000 FLIERS FOR 3 ALBUMZ IN THA LAST YEAR. DISPLAYZ AND LISTENIN BOOTHS EVERY STORE THATS ABOUT SOMETHIN IN THA BAY,BUT THEY DONT KNOW WHO I AM HUH?FULL PAGE ADS IN 4 XPLOSIVES,3 FULL PAGE ADS IN SHOWCASE AND 1 IN MURDERDOG......REVIEWS FOR MY ALBUMS IN ALL 3 OF THOSE MAGS........BUT THA BAY DONT KNOW WHO A-WAX IZ.....HUH?COMMERCIALZ.......2 MUSIC NETWORK PERFORMANCES EVERYBODY AND THEY MOMMA SAW ON MUSIC NETWORK.....BUT THA BAY DONT KNOW A-WAX HUH?ALL THIS IN 1 YEAR.......3 ALBUMZ RELEASED,2 READY 2 DROP AND A DVD AND A MIXTAPE.IF THEY DONT ALREADY KNOW ABOUT A-WAX THEY HAD A FAIR OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO AND CHOSE NOT....SO FUCK `EM.AND IF SELLIN 3K AINT NOTHIN TO BRAG ABOUT.....YOU DO IT!!!!!MY ALBUM DROPT JULY 30TH.....STILL SELLIN TOO.
I hav never in my life seen an A-Wax poster, flyer, CD, etc. And my mamma and I havent seen ne of ur commercials either.
A GHETTO SUPASTAR BUDGET.
Ghetto superstar!!!????HAHAHAHAHAHA. no1 has even heard of u!
151!DOG,I DROPT MY 2-WAY
HAHAHA, way to go fucker.

S

Smash

Oh and about Jay-z steelin beats. WHO GIVES A FUCK?! u act like steeling beats is something new that only jay-z does. And by the way ur stealing a whole CD worth of his beats. I hope he sues ur bitch ass.
We might not know Pac personally, but I know that any TRUE Bay or west coast fan would take that shit personally. Hell yeah he likes Pac....fuck that he LOVES Pac. Who didn't?
ME! ME! I didnt luv pac! I liked his music. But when he died, I though, damn, no more pac songs. Not fuck, imma kill the person who killed pac.
Jay-Z is a biter and he's going to get called out on it.
**THIS JUST IN**RAPPER STEELS BEATS!**<<If I saw a new headline like that, I would think 'no shit, who gives a fuck?!' U act like people jus started steeling beats.
NORTHERN CALI RADIO STATIONS AINT HARDLY SHOWIN LOVE FOR NORTHERN CALI MUSIC.
Mayb thats cuz they'll make a lot more money playin the shit they do now.
JAY-Z DID NOT,I REPEAT,DID NOT SELL 700,000 COPIEZ WITH A BUDGET LIKE MINE
So?! Neither did u!
TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT BO & YUK GETTIN ON MASTER P
Well cbo and yukmouth hav a reason to b mad, and they wrote songs about P, not whole albums.
IN LIFE,WHY SHOULD YOUR NEGATIVE OPINIONS MEAN ANYTHING TO ME?????
I FIGURED OUT Y YOU DONT SELL SHIT!! Cuz u dont giv a fuck what potential customers think about your music! Fucker.

Also, that doesnt sound like a pac diss to me, but if it was so what? Didnt pac diss him? I dont giv a fuck if pac is dead, he shouldnt hav said shit if he didnt want to get dissed back. <<[haha i know some1 is gonna get mad cuz I said that but I dont giv a fuck]

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
WAX IZ A REAL NIGGA REGARDLES WHETHER U HEARD OF HIM OR NOT

SECONDLY ALOTTA NIGGAZ AINT HEARD OF ME OR KNOW WHO I AM AND I GOTA A HELLUVA RESUME...I DONE BEEN ON SHIT THAT DONE PUSHED 300,000,AND OVER ALL TOTAL PROBLY 500,000 ALBUMS SOLD....DONT THINK SO? CHECK THA NUMBERS ON C-BO "TIL MY CASKET DROP",C-BO "FINAL CHAPTER",C-BO "LIFE AS A RIDER" KILLA TAY "MR. MAFIOSO",LUNASICC "MILLION WORDS",WEST COAST TRIPPIN COMP" JUST TO NAME A FEW...ADDD THOSE UP A SEE WHAT THEM NUMBERS IS LIKE....

BOTTOM LINE IS MY FOLKS IS PUTTIN IT DOWN IN THA BAY,AND MAYBE UR JUST A SQUARE WHO DONT LISTEN TO OR SUPPORT UNDERGROUND ARTISTS...

WAX HOLLA @ YA PEOPLE 206-579-2089

Sep 13, 2002
Re: Re: Tadou breath easy homie

kev ski said:
[
TO SOME OF US PAC IS A GOD AND JAY CAN NEVER BE HIM ]

fools is crazy! how you gonna say pac is a god ? pac didnt fuck wit whiteboys or mexicans and you fools runnin around claimin thug life like you been down from day one,shut the fuck up and go to church,

guess ya ass just got told huh folks. speakin out ya ass yet again. pac aint fuck around with white boys or mexicans hahahahahahahahaha. but you know what it must be right cause you know everything huh.

pac fucked around with whites mexicans fuck it race aint matter he probably networked with more white cats then blacks.

just like on that short post where you was talkin bout short would slap anyone round the town. peep the track fuck friends on the new UGA YET? mabey that will answer shit for you huh

S

Smash

TO SOME OF US PAC IS A GOD
Daaaaaaammmnnn!!! ! ! A God?!!??!? It doesnt get more on the nuts then that! ROFLMAO (what does that shit stand for newayz? It has something to do with laughing right?)

S

Smash

WAX IZ A REAL NIGGA REGARDLES WHETHER U HEARD OF HIM OR NOT
Y do I give a fuck if he's a real nigga?
SECONDLY ALOTTA NIGGAZ AINT HEARD OF ME OR KNOW WHO I AM AND I GOTA A HELLUVA RESUME
Again, Y do I giv a fuck about u and ur resume, shit ur even less famous then a-wax.
MAYBE UR JUST A SQUARE WHO DONT LISTEN TO OR SUPPORT UNDERGROUND ARTISTS...
I support underground artists, but shit, I aint gonna support some1 who first of all I aint never heard of except for on some internet forum. And second of all is on hatin HELLLA hard on Jay-z for no good reason. Oh and I appologize to u 151 if that was one of them disses a-wax was talkin bout, u know the kind where its about me but not for me.
206-579-2089
Oooooo OOOoooo Oooo im bout to b gettin hella stupid with the prank calls to night!

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
PERSONALLY I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHO U KNO OR WHO U HEARD OF...I DONT THINK WAX IZ HATIN,HE EXPRESSIN AN OPINION,IT SOUNDS LIKE UR HATIN......IT SOUNDS LIKE UR THA TYPE OF CAT WHO IS A SUCKA IN REAL LIFE,SO U ENJOY TALKIN SMART ON THA INTERNET...I ALSO DONT GIVE A SHIT WHO U SUPPORT OR DONT.....BASICALLY WE GONE KEEP DOIN THA DAM THANG REGARDLESS OF SQUARE HATIN BITCHMADE NIGGAZ(OR WHITE BOY OR WHATEVER U R)LIKE U......

LOL@PRANK CALLS..THAT SOUND LIKE SUMTHIN A SHITHEAD NERD WOULD SAY

Jun 20, 2002
TADOU IS A BITCH AND I SAID SO

FUCK TADOU WHEN I SEE YOU IM GONNA SPIT IN YOUR FACE BITCH AND FOR THE RECORD PAC WAS A GOD BECAUSE OF HIS MUSIC HE SPOKE ON REAL SHIT PAST ALL THE MONEY AND WHAT COLOR YOU ARE HE MADE GOOD MUSIC NOW IF YALL WANT TO TALK CRAZY AND BE DISRESPECTFUL THEN FUCK YOU ALSO WAX IS DOIN WHAT MOST OF YALL WOULD LOVE TO DO BUT DONT HAVE THE HEART SO QUIT BEIN HATERS AND GET SOMETHAN TO LIVE FOR OR DIE FOR

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
ok I'll find somthing to live and die for

but i can gurentee you it won't be for "Dissing Jay-Z and riding for 2 pac" lol

you just need to think of somthen more meaningful to Live and Die for!

LOL and gangsta's crack me up, what they Ride for? There Block? which goverment owns, and taxes pimp everyone least 3 - 4 times on that one dollar... there a lot other "REAL" shit you can ride for, then some petty shit you guys go through and talk about!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@Double E

You still aint got no shit available to listen to, homie. Where's your songs at, son? You're one of those clowns that gets drunk, battles, and thinks he's the big don all of the sudden. I hate to break it to you, kid...but you never was sick.

N JAIL U MY HOE said:
ok I'll find somthing to live and die for

but i can gurentee you it won't be for "Dissing Jay-Z and riding for 2 pac" lol
hahahaha...good point!

What im basically saying is this: If your career is in full swing, why FUCK IT UP by dissing and alienating yourself from one of the most sought after artists in the game? What major distributor could possibly wanna pick up an artist thats goin around, poppin shit about all the big-name artists that the distributor hopes to network with in the future? The shit just doesnt add up.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Tadou,please don't post in this forum.Your little shit talking antics,and smart ass remarks are'nt wanted in here.Your opinions is'nt needed on anything in here.You already ruined the SLR forum,I won't let you ruin this one.Stay up.......Stay out.

Jun 20, 2002
TADOU IS A BITCH AND I SAID SO

TADOU DONT LET ME EVER SEE YOU HOMIE IF AND WHEN I DO IM GONNA SMASH YOU WIT WORDS AND THEN SPIT ON YOU AND CALL YOU BITCH TO YOUR FACE AND YOU AINT GONNA DO SHIT BECAUSE THATS WHO YOU ARE.............

Aug 12, 2002
kev ski said:
yeah he did do music with mexicans and a good amount of his tracks where produced by whites but outside of business he didnt
pac lived with ray luv at a white ladies house for a few years when they were young (teenagers) and they were partially raised by this woman, who later became his first manager........again, WHITE LADY.....pac was far too educated and smart of a man to be ignorant enough to be racist or prejudice against any race....and while it IS true that he didn't fuck with just ANYBODY, i think he was too high caliber of a muthafucka to short himself by not associating with people of all races and creeds....

i think a lot of people look at pac's last nine months alive (the time spent with death row) and forget about the rest of his life prior to suge knight............

Apr 25, 2002
"POTENTIAL FANZ!"IF YOU AINT HEARD MY ALBUMZ YET,YOU HAVE NO BIZNESS EVEN REPLYIN 2 THIS THREAD!MATTER A FACT,HOW CAN YOU FORM AN OPINION OF A RAPPA BEFORE YOU HEAR HIZ ALBUMZ?THATS NOT AN OPINION FAGGOT,IT`S HATIN!AND IF YOU HAVE HEARD EM,AND DONT LIKE EM,FUCK U!!!!!!!IF YOU DONT LIKE MY WORK WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT I RAP ABOUT?....O.....YOU MUST BE RESCUE RANGERS FOR JAY-Z!WHAT WOULD HE DO WITH OUT YOU?!?FACT:I WILL HAVE OR HAVE FUCKT OFF A MILLION DOLLAZ BY 2005. FACT:YOU WILL STILL BE PATROLING THA INTERNET FOR JAY-Z KILLAZ,YOU BIG BAD POLICE!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
A-WAx will you please learn to type a mufuckin apostrophe? i dont even know how the fuck you type them all backwards. but AY its the button next to the ENTER key. '''''''' IT'S OFFICIAL... etc. good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.