IT`S OFFICIAL......FUCK JAY-Z!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
MY VOL.2 MIXTAPE WILL BE RECORDED OVER ALL JAY-Z BEATZ,AND I`M SMASHIN ON HIM!THIS WACK MUTHAFUCKA STOLE 2-PAC "ME AN MY GIRLFRIEND" FOR BLUEPRINT 2!WHO THA FUCK DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IZ?PAC HATED THAT GAY MUTHAFUCKA,AND IF TALKIN ABOUT HIM ON WAX AFTER HE WAS DEAD WASNT GAY ENUFF....NOW THIS!(NOT 2 MENTION ALL THA SLANG THEFT)IF I WAS AN OUTLAW I`D HAVE SMOTHA`D THAT BITCH ASS MUTHAFUCKA A LONG TIME AGO.....JAY-Z AINT SHIT!:angry:

May 17, 2002
No offense because I like your shit, but come on man...Did you ever even know or meet Pac???? And to go at Jay, your pretty crazy man...No one can handle words the way he does

May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
Going at Jay Z is crazy on the strenth he probably doesnt even who you are...

Jay Z is one of the artist on top of the game so everyone throws shots at him trying to take his position...

What Jay say on "Takeover"?

"and all you other cats throwing shots at Jigga / you only get half a bar - fuck yall niggaz"

Lyrically very few are on his level... so dissing em can end your career... but i doudt he even responds...

Plus why dedicate a whole album to dissing someone you dont know...

Apr 25, 2002
But who else is gonna protect the Yay from mutha fuckas who exploit our shit? AWax, you do that shit and maybe we can get more artists to join the crusade. Gotta rep the Yay and get more ears to hear the truth. Jay Z aint as tight as fools make him out to be. If Earl40 battled against JayZ, I honestly think 40 could beat his ass lyrically. Jay Z got simple rhyme patterns. The Yay needs to step up and address the exploitation of our shit. Good shit A Wax, get the ball rollin.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mista CaNE said:
The main problem is... he WONT respond. Other then that do what ya do though Wax. Keep hustlin.
The only thing is..1) he DOESNT NEED TO respond.

Especially since 2) Pac wasnt even FROM the bay, and 3) he didnt REP the bay, either.

Dont take this as insults...this is just truth....especially the first part.

May 6, 2002
Wax, try and get those songs into one of the more popular DJ's hands and maybe they'll run with it. The mixtape circuit can blow an artist up in no time. Ask 50 cent. Everybody thought he was crazy for doin that "How to Rob" song. Now look, he's about to get his shine on. Who are some of the more well known DJ's on the west coast? Or will we have to get it at one of the east coast DJ's? Whatever the case do your thing Wax!!!!

Jun 12, 2002
Yeah that remake is a disgrace... It's wack as fuck...not even close to as real as Pac's shit. And Pac hated Jay nayway...so no way mufucka should've went using his shit...didn't even change the chorus...

Status
Not open for further replies.