Hyphy vs. Mob Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
I prefer mob music over hyphy. I'm a big supporter of the Hyhpy movement but I gotta go with mob music. Don't get me wrong I'll make a hyphy beat if that's what the artist who I'm producin is wanting to spit to. I guess I'm more mob since I came up in that era. But I really like both though.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
B.C. said:
I prefer mob music over hyphy. I'm a big supporter of the Hyhpy movement but I gotta go with mob music. Don't get me wrong I'll make a hyphy beat if that's what the artist who I'm producin is wanting to spit to. I guess I'm more mob since I came up in that era. But I really like both though.
hell yeah bc was in the frontlines lol
bc, studio ton, mike mosley, sam bostic, boozilla, pizzo, and many more producers were makin that mobb shit back in the mid to late 90's.

C

CCCUser925

im a late 80's, early and mid 90's kid..

so mobb music for me all the way..

but some hyphy shit is listenable..

Apr 25, 2002
lmao@mobb music being dead...i think your taste in music is the only thing that died

mobb music all day any damn day..when compared mobb shit is squattin and droppin dirty ones on hyphy...but hyphy is decent and i support it to an extent

Jun 4, 2004
i stick with both, but im leanin towards hyphy a little more because i got tired of the mobb music, been listenin to it for so many years, time for a swicth up