gurpin from drunk beezies...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
North Vallejo said:
how many of yall go to parties and have stupid drunk hoes leavin they purse's out in the open? how many of yall just peep that shit and gank anything valuable up in that shit? i know i do!
i would stab you in your fuckin hand if i ever caught your hand in my purse.

~k.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i mean is your game that wack that you cant ask a bitch for money who obviously has enough to the point where she has 100 dollar bills hanging out of her purse?

i will seriously straight up ask a girl for a 1/4th of her paycheck if i feel i need it

thank you rap music for making me less of a square than i probably would have been

if a girl trusts me more than my banking institution breaking bread is in order

Gas One

May 24, 2006
ill steal weed though, dont matter who you are, get on my nerves im jacking some of your shit and smoking a blunt on you

im more about taking peoples possessions and making it mine, than "stealing"....

stealing is a behind-your-back thing...

id rather take some shit and a person KNOW i took it but be too scurred to say shit..

i think that would be considered "dee-boing"

like YEAH i drunk half your bottle of vodka, so fucking what?

in the words of method man "ill get you 6 more killa tapes!"

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^^ lmao im totally wit you bro. its funny when u can take sumthin from sum1 with them knowing and being too much of a hoecake to say anything rather than steal it. i remember at this one party the homie shot this kid in the foot with a daisy bb rifle. shit went thru his foot and dude had to go to the hospital. but before he left the homie straight took his bottle of yac and was like fuck you go to the hospital. also like you said you can just ask the dumb bitch for it. most drunk bitches & even sum sober hoes can be easily pursuaded into just giving theyre shit away (especially if you got good game). ive seen homies get 400$ pairs of stunnaz off drunk hoes at the yuppie party's and go flip em to another bitch and be 3-4 hundo up. i dunno though i never ran thru a bitches purse. but fuck it yall keep on taxin them hoes.

Oct 21, 2006
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
like gas said just ask the dumb bitch for it. most drunk bitches can be easily pursuaded into just giving theyre shit away (especially if you got good game). ive seen homies get 400$ pairs of stunnaz off drunk hoes at the yuppie party's. i dunno though i never ran thru a bitches purse. but fuck it yall keep on taxin them hoes.
yeah i never really put a major dent in a girl's wallet. maybe i dont try hard enough

Gas One

May 24, 2006
and uh, isnt the defitinition of "gurping" to be severely intoxicated?

who the fuck decided to change the definition of gurp?

i mean dont tell me ive been listening to sacred hoop for 12 years and they somehow got the definition of a word they probably created, wrong

gurp city would be rolling in their graves if they were dead

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
"I'm rollin around high as f**k gurpin off some right
I hit the liquor store to get a 40 of St. Ides"

CLASSIC. and your right.

Dec 17, 2004
i never steal, but have a cousin who went through a phase where he would like to steal the stupidest shit he could steal from parties or bars/clubs. hed steal shot glasses from clubs and like vhs movies from house parties, and i was always just laughed it off thinking he was a fool, until he got caught stealing at a bar in tj, next thing i know im getting dragged into the bathroom by security and they take all my shit because the person im with was stealing. bullshit