gurpin from drunk beezies...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
how many of yall go to parties and have stupid drunk hoes leavin they purse's out in the open? how many of yall just peep that shit and gank anything valuable up in that shit? i know i do!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
We were at the waterslides the other day, and had all of our shit on a few lawn chairs. We came back, and someone else had left some of their stuff on our chairs, too, but it was only some towels. I was lookin for a wallet, damnit.

I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
fuck would i wanna steal some shit from a bitch for

and thats childish man i know i got more money then half these hoes

why not straight up ask for the shit

thats a low blow to me, i dunno

i woulda did it when i was 15

yet and still i will not look down on someone for doing it, and i'll more than likely look out/run a diversion while you steal

my homie used to steal his girls atm card for weed

Aug 7, 2006
i dont really be doing that anymore. we had a party like that a couple of weeks ago and some doods were tryin to go though a females purse. I kicked him out b4 everyone was tryin to kill dood.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
SHIT I REMEMBER I COULDNT TAKE ANY OF MY HOMEBOYS ANYWHERE TO ANY CHICKS PAD...CAUSE IF ME AND HER WENT INTO A ROOM THEY WOULD BE ALL OVER THE PLACE JACKING SHIT.
LONG STORY SHORT THESE SAME FOOLS WENT WITH ANOTHER HOMIE TO WHERE SOME CHICK WAS WATCHING SOME PAD FOR SOME DUDE.
AND THEY DID THE SAME SHIT WHEN MY HOMEBOY WAS WITH THE CHICK IN THE ROOM... AND THEY JACKED SOME VALUABLE COINS AND STAMPS...BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL CARDS...WHEN THE OWNER CONFRONTED HER ABOUT THE SHIT THAT WAS MISSING, SHE BROKE IT DOWN AND RATTED OFF THE DUDE SHE WAS WITH...SAYING IT WAS HIS BOYS, BUT BEING THAT HE WOULDNT SNITCH HE TOOK A RESIDENTIAL ROBBERY AND A STRIKE FOR IT CAUSE SHE JUICED UP THE STORY TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE SHE WAS ROBBED FOR IT.

Feb 21, 2006
im not sayin make up or what not. im talkin about cash stickin out, ipod, iPhone, digital cameras, credit cards. im not talkin about beezies you know, im talkin about beezies you dont know and wont see them ever again after that party. i remember this one drunk nigga at a party went to far and told a beezy that she to drunk to drive and told her to give her the keys to be safe. next thing u know it he bounces with his homies and goes joyriding and strippin the car parts and sellin it. now thats shady

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you know you get more in the long run if you pop at them....

"it go A O B, M O B, P to the muthafucking I M P" - (what the fuck is a) Beeda Weeda

Dec 9, 2005
Maybe a few years back...but shit...just like Gas said...thats some childish shit. If you need to go off stealing shit from women's purses then you need to step ya game up. Plain and simple.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
No I don't be doing that shit, i was just at a party a couple weeks back and some chick had her purse jacked and tried to blame that shit on me, fuck that I don't steal shit. I've had a lot of shit jacked from me, and it's a crappy feeling.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
WXS STOMP3R said:
SHIT I REMEMBER I COULDNT TAKE ANY OF MY HOMEBOYS ANYWHERE TO ANY CHICKS PAD.
One time I brought my homies to this bitches house in Antioch when I was a teenager. It was one of them big ass nice houses that are behind Sutter Delta Memorial Hospital. She had hella loot. They even had a arcade in their house. Anyways I was upstairs fucking this broad and when we were done, we came down stairs and my boys were gone. Here is what I seen:

1. Ranch Dressing from floor to celing in every room.
2. Mustaches drawn in sharpies all over their family pictures.
3. Their oven door jumped on like a trampoline, collapsed to the floor.
4. Her little sisters panties and bras hung from all of the celing fans.
5. Beer cans hidden in her panties, cupboards, and inside her refrigerator.
6. Chocolate Syrup squirted inside of her fridge
7. Her dog hog tied with duct tape and wearing her sweater.

It was probably one of the funniest things I think I have ever seen. Thank G-Dubb's brother for that shit.

Feb 15, 2007
Mars said:
One time I brought my homies to this bitches house in Antioch when I was a teenager. It was one of them big ass nice houses that are behind Sutter Delta Memorial Hospital. She had hella loot. They even had a arcade in their house. Anyways I was upstairs fucking this broad and when we were done, we came down stairs and my boys were gone. Here is what I seen:

1. Ranch Dressing from floor to celing in every room.
2. Mustaches drawn in sharpies all over their family pictures.
3. Their oven door jumped on like a trampoline, collapsed to the floor.
4. Her little sisters panties and bras hung from all of the celing fans.
5. Beer cans hidden in her panties, cupboards, and inside her refrigerator.
6. Chocolate Syrup squirted inside of her fridge
7. Her dog hog tied with duct tape and wearing her sweater.

It was probably one of the funniest things I think I have ever seen. Thank G-Dubb's brother for that shit.
LMAO... AND WHAT DID YOU SAY "BITCH I FUCKED, NOW IM GONE..."

Apr 20, 2003
and this is why i dont leave my purse anywhere. that shit is permantly attatched to my shoulder. or if i htink id be so drunk id drop it or lose something i lock the shit in my trunk and only have my cigs on me/ and my id if we going to a bar. and put my phone in my pocket.

stealing from bitches purses is fucked up but it obviously happens. i try not to keep in the company of dudes who would do that. but if i were to leave my purse out there aint no money in it anyways. i would be more mad that my XOXO wallet or my cigerettes was gone then my credit cards HAHAHA.