gurpin from drunk beezies...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Mars said:
One time I brought my homies to this bitches house in Antioch when I was a teenager. It was one of them big ass nice houses that are behind Sutter Delta Memorial Hospital. She had hella loot. They even had a arcade in their house. Anyways I was upstairs fucking this broad and when we were done, we came down stairs and my boys were gone. Here is what I seen:

1. Ranch Dressing from floor to celing in every room.
2. Mustaches drawn in sharpies all over their family pictures.
3. Their oven door jumped on like a trampoline, collapsed to the floor.
4. Her little sisters panties and bras hung from all of the celing fans.
5. Beer cans hidden in her panties, cupboards, and inside her refrigerator.
6. Chocolate Syrup squirted inside of her fridge
7. Her dog hog tied with duct tape and wearing her sweater.

It was probably one of the funniest things I think I have ever seen. Thank G-Dubb's brother for that shit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. i <3 him LOL.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Mars said:
One time I brought my homies to this bitches house in Antioch when I was a teenager. It was one of them big ass nice houses that are behind Sutter Delta Memorial Hospital. She had hella loot. They even had a arcade in their house. Anyways I was upstairs fucking this broad and when we were done, we came down stairs and my boys were gone. Here is what I seen:

1. Ranch Dressing from floor to celing in every room.
2. Mustaches drawn in sharpies all over their family pictures.
3. Their oven door jumped on like a trampoline, collapsed to the floor.
4. Her little sisters panties and bras hung from all of the celing fans.
5. Beer cans hidden in her panties, cupboards, and inside her refrigerator.
6. Chocolate Syrup squirted inside of her fridge
7. Her dog hog tied with duct tape and wearing her sweater.

It was probably one of the funniest things I think I have ever seen. Thank G-Dubb's brother for that shit.

DAMN I GUESS MY HOMEBOY JUST DIDNT HIT THAT SHIT RIGHT...LOL

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
i remmember i stole from my sis a couple months ago like 10 or 15 bux i dont remmember n i used 2 do that shit cuz i wanted money n shit an i remmember i bought the BMP for $167.50 an it turned out tha guy was a scammer an i never got my money back.. u learn from ur mistakes an stealing was def. one of them....

plus, the feeling sux ass when u get shit stolen from u.... then there's God...

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
exactly i learned from that. imma slip tha same amount back into her lil bank thing

other ppl however, tend to take advantage. one time, i had a couple of my boys over an one of em stole $25 n he wouldnt give it n shit like that n no one "snitched" n he put 20 back later on. he stole one of my good white t's that night too but kept denyin it n shit n i couldnt do much cuz hes bigger than me n shit...

oh well, he's gonna hafta face God when he dies...

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I've stolen shit from stores and whatever, but I would never steal from a person.
I remember when I had iPod stolen from me, I fealt hella shitty even if i did get it back.
So yeahhh.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Lil Dan said:
exactly i learned from that. imma slip tha same amount back into her lil bank thing

other ppl however, tend to take advantage. one time, i had a couple of my boys over an one of em stole $25 n he wouldnt give it n shit like that n no one "snitched" n he put 20 back later on. he stole one of my good white t's that night too but kept denyin it n shit n i couldnt do much cuz hes bigger than me n shit...

so why are u friends with these people?

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
FRED FLINTsTONER said:
if he did u like that, he aint ya homie. take a step n relize who ur real folkz are.

man i kno that. i dont talk 2 him much but he's kinda poor n shit n he says he has my back. sometimes i feel like he means that n sometimes he doesnt. i remmember when i bought my 1st pair of allwhite forces w/ a matching T like in junior high, he kept lookin at me n shit tha whole day..n tried 2 say they were fake but shut up when i told him when i got it from footlocker. he didnt like this one guy whom i was rap battling at one time n he 'supported' me n shit. but at tha end of the line, this dude was a fake. aint nothin more to it. i still sorta help him get deals in coppin kicks n shit cuz he claims he's broke a lot.

but in time, he'll realize what a good friend i've been an he might change. God always notices this kind of patience

Mar 4, 2006
Lil Dan said:

how much does he bench?