gurpin from drunk beezies...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
this reminded me of a time about a year ago one of my homies had met this girl and they was up in a telly and shit so he hit us the second day like come kick it i got this room for two days so we come thru and we drinkin all night the braud is payin for hella shit whatever... me and my boy that I came thru wit was drinkin all night and the dude n girl passed out about 1.. well about 2 or 3 my patna disappeared on me cuz we was outside n he just bounced and this is like my number one homie right so it ain't like he do shit like that witout sayin nothin.... next day i wake up on the floor in there and dude and girl wake up.. I drive off and then they leave... about an hour after i leave my phone ringin wit my boy from the room talkin about 400 missin from the girls purse and this and that... i call my other patna and get him to tell me the truth.. bitch was threatenin to call the cops and this and that and she knew where my boy lived so he end up givin back like 250... but still came up 150........ anyway I don't steal man.. If i ain't got the money to buy something I want than I need to elevate my hustle... and stealin ain't hustlin it's actually hatin on someone who is.........

Jun 5, 2004
ANT tha BAYbarian said:
I've stolen shit from stores and whatever, but I would never steal from a person.
I remember when I had iPod stolen from me, I fealt hella shitty even if i did get it back.
So yeahhh.
lol i still have an ipod with some bitches name engraved on the back

Oct 21, 2006
Personally it aint my thing to do that, unless they deserved it. But that's only if it's personal. I'm not gonna steal if they had problems with my friend or something, I'll let them steal it. I'll help them do it or buy something off them, but I won't actually steal it unless it's personal with em.

Feb 21, 2006
yall got it twisted. im not talkin about stealin from yo folks. im talkin about takin shit that got value to it and leavin it out in the open. if anything, its the persons fault for leavin shit out like that. u mean to tell me if you crashed a party with people u dont know or even met, and you saw $100 bucks just stickin out someones purse out in the corner and no one see's you, you wouldnt take it?

Oct 21, 2006
North Vallejo said:
yall got it twisted. im not talkin about stealin from yo folks. im talkin about takin shit that got value to it and leavin it out in the open. if anything, its the persons fault for leavin shit out like that. u mean to tell me if you crashed a party with people u dont know or even met, and you saw $100 bucks just stickin out someones purse out in the corner and no one see's you, you wouldnt take it?
Nah not really. If I steal, I like to know from who.

Dec 11, 2005
Ambition209 said:
If i ain't got the money to buy something I want than I need to elevate my hustle... and stealin ain't hustlin it's actually hatin on someone who is.........

EXACTLY, fuck stealing, I hate to be a hypocrite right now cause I used to do that shit all the time when I was 14,15 but Im glad to say that I have outgrown that shit

And yeah its true you feel like shit after you get something stolen from you, stealing is NOT a hustle like the dude above me said... for those who do, watch out for Karma, if Karma doesnt get you.. theres always the lord

Oct 21, 2006
MuneyHongry650 said:
EXACTLY, fuck stealing, I hate to be a hypocrite right now cause I used to do that shit all the time when I was 14,15 but Im glad to say that I have outgrown that shit

And yeah its true you feel like shit after you get something stolen from you, stealing is NOT a hustle like the dude above me said... for those who do, watch out for Karma, if Karma doesnt get you.. theres always the lord
I agree. Stealing's not a hustle and karma will get u. That's why I'd only actually steal if I knew the person and they did something personal to me and I knew it. Even then I'd be prepared for some payback.