FUCKEN SCRAPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
red alert 559 said:
on behaf of sureno rap better than norteno rap...no way...i dont bang and i do listen to a lil of sureno rap...but if u ever heared of the homeboy sonny boy locster...and his new hit no skrapaz aloud...ull kno that he bringz heat...along wit them
you dropped some knowledge right there homo loco! everything you say is dead-on essay! This is the second cool post i seen you do u r the coolest non-banger that's down to fuck up a scrap! Did you ever find out what the "14 rulez" are cholo?

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
i actually forced myself to listen to that song, and it was garbage. I really hope that wasn't a track you consider arguing a case wit comparing rappers. please hit me wit another song i'll keep it real. I'll probably say fuck what he talkin bout, but if production ,metaphors, or game are on point then it'll be said.

......young luckztero the hard headed one.

K

KAH

he is throwin up 4 fingers in the moment of impakt cd or 1990 - hate cant remeber which 1

Apr 13, 2004
Dyablo said:
I never denied Woodie had skills, I never heard Lil Shadow so I can't speak on him. But maybe you should listen to Slush The Villain & Seldom Seen and even Mr Shadow has lyrical ability, even though his music can get repetitive. But Slush has one of the best flows in underground rap, and Seldom is the latin version of Eminem.
MAN FUCK YOU GET OFF THIS SITE WITH YOUR SCRAP SYMPATHIZIN BULLSHIT JUST FUCKIN LEAVE YOU KILL EVERY FUCKIN THREAD WITH YOUR BULLSHIT ASS SCRAP FUCKIN BULLSHIT JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP... DAMN

Status
Not open for further replies.