FUCKEN SCRAPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2003
Senchent said:
Fuckin idiot.
How does that make me bias? I think you're the idiot. When i listen to the best raps from both sides without looking at their gang or colors, the best Sureno rappers win the battle of the best, and it isn't bias it's just real, theyre production is very very good.

Mar 9, 2003
Senchent said:
Sir Dyno
Woodie
Mousie
Speedy Loc (RIP)
Tokztero
Never
Gangsta Flea
Big Oso Loc
Lil Coner
14 Caliber
Sir Dyno's flow is off alot of times, if he had better production he could really be up there, but DRF has very simple production with the exception of some tracks like Oso's Seconds Before I Die and a couple ALG tracks.

Jan 19, 2003
Dyablo said:
How does that make me bias? I think you're the idiot. When i listen to the best raps from both sides without looking at their gang or colors, the best Sureno rappers win the battle of the best, and it isn't bias it's just real, theyre production is very very good.
How you're gonna say somethin like that n claim 2 be unbiased- shit dont work like that. n are you comparing production or rap skills cuz it aint the same thing homie. If you aint biased at all like you claim then tell me how the rappers I just named are so whack compared to your southsiders- n dont bring up production especially if the artist doesnt make their own beats for themselves.

Mar 9, 2003
Senchent said:
How you're gonna say somethin like that n claim 2 be unbiased- shit dont work like that. n are you comparing production or rap skills cuz it aint the same thing homie. If you aint biased at all like you claim then tell me how the rappers I just named are so whack compared to your southsiders- n dont bring up production especially if the artist doesnt make their own beats for themselves.
Alot of rappers do make their own beats, but production should be brought up because if it's very good it makes the artist what he is. An artist with horrible production won't get far, and I never said all the rappers you named sucked. But lyrically, MOST of those rappers I named can step up to the plate, check out Conejo's lyrical ability and Seldom Seens, Seldom has insane lyrics, and metaphors. If someone wants to school me on Norte music I got aim/yahoo/msn so then you can show me really what you're talking about, because even though I heard alot of Norteno rap, alot is hard to get, so whatevers clever.

Jan 19, 2003
Dyablo said:
Alot of rappers do make their own beats, but production should be brought up because if it's very good it makes the artist what he is.
I'm saying you shouldn't be talkin about beats if you're comparing MCs, ESPECIALLY when they aint the ones in the studio makin em. Norteno rappers don't have as big a fan base so don't got as much money, and are more likely 2 be the ones makin the beats for their own vocals. I aint talkin shit n i aint sayin some sureno rappers dont also make their own beats. I'm just sayin dont bring up beats when thats not what we're talkin about.

Dyablo said:
I never said all the rappers you named sucked.
I asked why they sucked compared to sureno rappers, which you did say. Hit me up on AIM if u want some Norteno rap: Bandaje

Apr 25, 2002
Dyablo said:
Sir Dyno's flow is off alot of times, if he had better production he could really be up there.
dyno aint a bad producer , and i dont care what anyone says his content and his substances in his lyrics dyno brings ALOT of heart into his music alot of meaning

Apr 25, 2002
Dyablo said:
The question was not directed to you, it was directed to everyone using the word scrap. I actually ain't biased, I've listened fully to norteno rap cds, Darkroom Familia, Woodie, Big Oso Loc, many compilations, Never, Lil Coner & more. It's my unbias opinion that most, not all, but most Sureno rappers have better production, and have a few good lyricist. Darkroom Familia production is not versatile, and I've heard a couple of their cds and it all sounds the same pretty much, I won't hate on rappers with skills regardless of their side, but if it's wack I will say it. And I'm not saying every Sureno rapper is good, cuz that isn't the case, I'm just saying when you take the top Norteno rappers and the top Sureno rappers and put em against eachother, the Sureno rappers have more skill. Let's do this, I'll name 10 Sureno rappers, and someone name 10 Norteno rappers that could match them:

Mr. Shadow
Seldom Seen
Dyablo
Slush The Villain
Mr. Sancho
Clika One (Group)
Frank V
Slow Pain
Lil Cuete
Conejo (lyrically)
CLICKA 1 in another post was cleared up they aren't squeezy's

K

KAH

scrap rappers just steal oldie beats. They suck dick & diss each other steal lyrics. They all fuckin suck

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
sureno rappesr better? you're an idiot...have you heard their lyrics really? its just as bad as any other norteno rapper. woodie and lil shadow are probably tightest norteno rappers ever....you can't deny their skill in terms of what they're talking about...foreals...i've heard these sur rappers rhymes and its so pedestrian.

Mar 9, 2003
45Yr Old Virgin said:
sureno rappesr better? you're an idiot...have you heard their lyrics really? its just as bad as any other norteno rapper. woodie and lil shadow are probably tightest norteno rappers ever....you can't deny their skill in terms of what they're talking about...foreals...i've heard these sur rappers rhymes and its so pedestrian.
I never denied Woodie had skills, I never heard Lil Shadow so I can't speak on him. But maybe you should listen to Slush The Villain & Seldom Seen and even Mr Shadow has lyrical ability, even though his music can get repetitive. But Slush has one of the best flows in underground rap, and Seldom is the latin version of Eminem.

Mar 11, 2004
if im a lil late to comment on thiz my bad...but on behaf of sureno rap better than norteno rap...no way...i dont bang and i do listen to a lil of sureno rap...but if u ever heared of the homeboy sonny boy locster...and his new hit no skrapaz aloud...ull kno that he bringz heat...along wit them and he does produce hiz on shit and its hot....so i dont kno maybe itz cuz me n him are from the same small ass town but i think he bringz heat....along wit dyno woodie and a black(ene) homeboy they call young droop...they got heat

Status
Not open for further replies.