FUCKEN SCRAPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2004
DeathByPapercuts said:
Was this you Tone? LMAO

On March 14, a 23-year-old man was hit by a car driven by someone who sheriff's deputies believe was trying to run people over at a bus stop on Hatch near Jim Way. Carlos Espino, 23 (A Known member of the Sureños gang) is in intensive care, according to the sheriff's department.

Espino was standing near the curb on Hatch when a white, four-door Oldsmobile going east swerved toward the bus stop. Several people narrowly missed being struck by the vehicle, deputies said. Espino stepped to the curb to get a description of the Oldsmobile as it turned the corner, but didn't notice a green Honda that had been following the Oldsmobile.

The driver of the Honda swerved toward Espino and struck him from behind, reports said.

Deputies found the Honda abandoned on Jim Way. It had been reported stolen from a Modesto residence the day before.
Carlos Espino is a Norteno from West Modesto, hes not a skrapa. Skraps were the ones driving the cars and one of them hit homie with the car in southside modesto. Someone copied and pasted the article and added in "(A Known member of the Surenos gang)". hes a Norteno, anyone else on here that knew homeboy will tell you the same.....

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Dyablo said:
:siccness: When someone becomes a gang banger, there is no line of respect, that goes against the whole damn idea of gang banging. You know what you're getting yourself into the moment you join one, then when you have a family you realise how stupid you were to do that, because of course it will put their lives in danger.
MAN FUK THAT U SCRAPS R JUST DISRESPECTFUL THATS WHAT GIVES US BIG BAD NORTENOS OUR TOP NOTCH QUALITY.YALL GOT QUANITY BUT IN LIFE QUALITY STANDS OUT.EVEN MAFIA FOOLS SAY NO WOMEN AND KIDS. THOSE R MY KIDS AND IM SHOWING THEM RESPECT BUT SMASH WHEN NECCESARY ,NOT IGNORANT LIKE YOU SEWER RAT BITCHES.YALL YRYIN 2 EARN STRIPES BUT ALL YALL GONNA EARN AR ASS WHOOPINS AND BULLETS . AND YOU BITCHES R IN OUR HOME.GO BACK DOWN TO THE SEWER. :mad:

Mar 9, 2003
pserx4 said:
MAN FUK THAT U SCRAPS R JUST DISRESPECTFUL THATS WHAT GIVES US BIG BAD NORTENOS OUR TOP NOTCH QUALITY.YALL GOT QUANITY BUT IN LIFE QUALITY STANDS OUT.EVEN MAFIA FOOLS SAY NO WOMEN AND KIDS. THOSE R MY KIDS AND IM SHOWING THEM RESPECT BUT SMASH WHEN NECCESARY ,NOT IGNORANT LIKE YOU SEWER RAT BITCHES.YALL YRYIN 2 EARN STRIPES BUT ALL YALL GONNA EARN AR ASS WHOOPINS AND BULLETS . AND YOU BITCHES R IN OUR HOME.GO BACK DOWN TO THE SEWER. :mad:
Who said I was Sureno, I just said it's good to see them putting in work :cool:

Aug 8, 2003
aye tonecapone. sup dawg this is paco,young Nightmare introduced us. i rolled thru to coners balled out release BBQ on decoto. lol we rolled thru to ninth st afterwards looking for that after party but couldnt find it lol

Jun 28, 2002
Yep thats the homeboy from the WEST....he doing alot better now....cant walk right now tho got pins holding his knee in place till it heals....got a cast on his acrossed his whole arm and shoulder....homeboy doing alot better than before they thought he was going do....

Mar 9, 2003
Actually I know a few Surenos down here n marasalvatrucha. I got alot of sur homies n they don't do that shyt you be saying, so youre judging everyone the same, alot of nortenos do that if you claim alot of surenos do it, so what if we judged every norteno on that? Stereotyping is not nice :cool:

Dec 17, 2002
Dyablo said:
What happened to the "respect" you had????? That's what I thought.
Was that question directed at me? Because in no way did I join the bandwagon by calling you a scrap. YOu seem to know alot about your southern cali rap but biased about homeboy rap. That just made me think you sympathize their cause or whatever. The respect we were talking about was referring how we don't get down like alot of scraps do out here by trying to smash on a homeboy when he's with his family. And also meaning the respect we all have for each other as homeboys.

Mar 9, 2003
STRANGERESSJ said:
Was that question directed at me? Because in no way did I join the bandwagon by calling you a scrap. YOu seem to know alot about your southern cali rap but biased about homeboy rap. That just made me think you sympathize their cause or whatever. The respect we were talking about was referring how we don't get down like alot of scraps do out here by trying to smash on a homeboy when he's with his family. And also meaning the respect we all have for each other as homeboys.
The question was not directed to you, it was directed to everyone using the word scrap. I actually ain't biased, I've listened fully to norteno rap cds, Darkroom Familia, Woodie, Big Oso Loc, many compilations, Never, Lil Coner & more. It's my unbias opinion that most, not all, but most Sureno rappers have better production, and have a few good lyricist. Darkroom Familia production is not versatile, and I've heard a couple of their cds and it all sounds the same pretty much, I won't hate on rappers with skills regardless of their side, but if it's wack I will say it. And I'm not saying every Sureno rapper is good, cuz that isn't the case, I'm just saying when you take the top Norteno rappers and the top Sureno rappers and put em against eachother, the Sureno rappers have more skill. Let's do this, I'll name 10 Sureno rappers, and someone name 10 Norteno rappers that could match them:

Mr. Shadow
Seldom Seen
Dyablo
Slush The Villain
Mr. Sancho
Clika One (Group)
Frank V
Slow Pain
Lil Cuete
Conejo (lyrically)

Status
Not open for further replies.