FUCKEN SCRAPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2003
MAN I SEE THE THRED THAT WAS POSTED ABOUT HOMIES GETTIN DIRESPECTED BY SCRAPAS WHEN THEY ARE WIT THEIR FAMILIA I PERSONALY HAVE HAD SCRAPS RUSH MI CARO WIT MY PREGNANT LADY AND 4 YR OLD NEICE IN THE CAR I NEVER FELT SO DISRESPECTED IN MY LIFE. I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO KEEP THEM SAFE. WHICH WAS RUN ALL THEM PUTOS OVER. THE FUCKED UP SHYT ABOUT IT IS THAT IT SHOULD HAVE NEVER WENT DOWN LIKE THAT FOOZ IS SUPPOSE TO RESPECT THE FACT THAT THE FAMILIA HAS NADA TO DO WIT THE LIFE WE CHOSE. SO ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I WILL BE WIT MY FAMILY AND SEE A SCRAP AND BE FUCKEN HEATED AND WANNA BOOK HIM BUT WILL JUST LET IT BE HIS LUCKY DAY CAUSE I WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAINTAIN A SAFE ENVIONMENT FOR MY FAMILIA. TO THE HOMIE THAT SAID THAT EVEN IF HIS KIDS WERE PRESENT HE WOULD STILL SMASH ON A SCRAP. WELL THATS NOT GANGSTER SHYT THAT STUPID SHYT CUZ I DONT CARE WHAT IT IS AS LONG AS I KNOW I CAN GET OUT OF THAT SITUATION WITHOUT MY KIDS GETTING HURT THEN ILL LET THEM DIRESPECT ME ALL THEY WANT. BUT I AM NOT SAYIN THAT I AM JUST GUNNA FORGET ABOUT IT EITHER I WILL CATCH THEM PUTOS ON THA REBOUND.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
i feel on a lucky day that shit hella true, if family is wit u... but wen u catch em slippin, its on n poppin

Dec 30, 2003
ya thats real talk its trippy i always think of me crusin wiht my lil brother and a rat catch me slippin and shit or bein wiht my mom.....that shits gay when someone thinks they hard just cuz they mean mugg and they know ur not gonna do shit cuz u dont wanna dissapoint ur mom like that or just let her see that shit cuz she didnt raise her boy to eb like that but...thats how it turns out ya know what i mean?but on the other hand...its hard to swollow ur pride sometimes...real hard

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
TONECAPONE said:
MAN I SEE THE THRED THAT WAS POSTED ABOUT HOMIES GETTIN DIRESPECTED BY SCRAPAS WHEN THEY ARE WIT THEIR FAMILIA I PERSONALY HAVE HAD SCRAPS RUSH MI CARO WIT MY PREGNANT LADY AND 4 YR OLD NEICE IN THE CAR I NEVER FELT SO DISRESPECTED IN MY LIFE. I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO KEEP THEM SAFE. WHICH WAS RUN ALL THEM PUTOS OVER. THE FUCKED UP SHYT ABOUT IT IS THAT IT SHOULD HAVE NEVER WENT DOWN LIKE THAT FOOZ IS SUPPOSE TO RESPECT THE FACT THAT THE FAMILIA HAS NADA TO DO WIT THE LIFE WE CHOSE. SO ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I WILL BE WIT MY FAMILY AND SEE A SCRAP AND BE FUCKEN HEATED AND WANNA BOOK HIM BUT WILL JUST LET IT BE HIS LUCKY DAY CAUSE I WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAINTAIN A SAFE ENVIONMENT FOR MY FAMILIA. TO THE HOMIE THAT SAID THAT EVEN IF HIS KIDS WERE PRESENT HE WOULD STILL SMASH ON A SCRAP. WELL THATS NOT GANGSTER SHYT THAT STUPID SHYT CUZ I DONT CARE WHAT IT IS AS LONG AS I KNOW I CAN GET OUT OF THAT SITUATION WITHOUT MY KIDS GETTING HURT THEN ILL LET THEM DIRESPECT ME ALL THEY WANT. BUT I AM NOT SAYIN THAT I AM JUST GUNNA FORGET ABOUT IT EITHER I WILL CATCH THEM PUTOS ON THA REBOUND.
a homie that was me i didnt want to rush cause my kids but best beleive when i see them in thier fucked up maxima its funk on site.

Feb 1, 2004
RIGHT ON HOMIE FUCK THESE SCARPS HOMIE IM FROM SAN JO HOMIE I KNOW HOW U FEEL SHIT IVE BEEN JUMPED BY A CAR LOAD OF SCRAPS WHILE WALKING W MY 12 MONTH OLD BABY AND MY LADY HOMIE I KNOW HOW THAT SHIT FEELS LOOKING AT UR SON SCREAMING AND CRYING THESE SCRAPS HAVE NO RESPECT EY I KNOW IF I SEEN A SCRAP WALKING W HIS BABY AND HIS LADY I WOULD LET HIM SLIDE HOMIE CUZ I AINT ABOUT THAT.

Feb 13, 2003
On the real homie, $ome true word$ $poken there. The$e puto$ dont understand that there i$ that invi$ible line of re$pect. You ju$t dont cross it.
I wa$ $trolling through the grocery $tore holding my son one time and the$e $craps were mugging. Of cour$e all that was in my mind wa$ did my $on have a $afe exit route? These fool$ proceeded to try and hit me up. While I wa$ holding my $on. I never felt so helple$$ in my life.
All I know is that I must have turned green and $tarted grunting like the hulk, becau$e them fool$ got the fuck on. I promi$ed my $on then, that no fool would ever make me ? his $afety. Plea$e believe dont di$repect the kid$, they might be the one$ running up on you later in life and taking it from you.

Was this you Tone? LMAO

On March 14, a 23-year-old man was hit by a car driven by someone who sheriff's deputies believe was trying to run people over at a bus stop on Hatch near Jim Way. Carlos Espino, 23 (A Known member of the Sureños gang) is in intensive care, according to the sheriff's department.

Espino was standing near the curb on Hatch when a white, four-door Oldsmobile going east swerved toward the bus stop. Several people narrowly missed being struck by the vehicle, deputies said. Espino stepped to the curb to get a description of the Oldsmobile as it turned the corner, but didn't notice a green Honda that had been following the Oldsmobile.

The driver of the Honda swerved toward Espino and struck him from behind, reports said.

Deputies found the Honda abandoned on Jim Way. It had been reported stolen from a Modesto residence the day before.

Mar 9, 2003
559_Soldado said:
someone should run this fag over
:siccness: When someone becomes a gang banger, there is no line of respect, that goes against the whole damn idea of gang banging. You know what you're getting yourself into the moment you join one, then when you have a family you realise how stupid you were to do that, because of course it will put their lives in danger.

Jan 13, 2003
When someone becomes a gang banger, there is no line of respect, that goes against t

WE WILL SEE WHAT YOU SAY OR HOW U FEEL WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT BY ALL MEENS NESECARY I WILL PROTECT MY FAMILIA SO THAT MEEN IF I HAVE TO STICK YOU RUN U OVER BEST BELIVE IT WILL BE DONE. THE FUNNY THING IS THAT WHEN I AM WITH THE HOMIES OR BYMYSELF U FOOZ IS THE ONES GETTING RUSHED AND SCREAMIN LIKE LIL HYNAZ. LIKE THE FOOZ THAT RUSHED ME THEY WAS ACTIN ALL HARD TALKIN SHYT AND TRYIN TO BUST A GRAPE BUT WHEN I HAD THEM FOOZ STUCK UNDER MY TIRE THAT ALL CHANGED REAL QUICK WENT FROM ACTIN BAD TO SCREAMIN MADD LIKE LIL GIRLS.

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
thats some shady shit but there are two sides to everything. some of my norte homies from the mission caught a scrap slippin with his pregnant girlfriend. one of my boys swung on dude with a bat but his girl hopped in the way and caught it in the dome, then my boys just smashed on dude while his girl was knocked out. that shit just goes along with bangin, it doesn't even matter what side youre on

that shit goes along with funk in general even if u dont bang cause there have been times when ive been walkin with my moms at the movies or some shit like that and i had to make excuses to get the fuck out of there fast because i seen fools just waitin to catch me slippin. i know i wouldnt disrespect someone when they were with their folks but if i did somethin to someone where i know that if i was in their situation id be heated as fuck, id accept it if it happened to me. i wouldnt be happy about it for damn sure tho

Status
Not open for further replies.