Calling Out GAY-T

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2003
Terrapatch said:
Now that the heat is on, where's GAY T? Hiding out like the slithering parasitic flea that he is.

There's your big time CEO everyone.
Please print my 8 points and pass them along to all your friends next time they want to buy a JT PRESENTS rip off carpet ride to the Wolf game.

Anyway, in case JT comes to your town and you don't get to see him perform live, here's a picture from one of his last shows. It was straight geekcore, trust me.
Well, you're entitled to your opinion, but judging from the brevity of his one comment (on page 2 or 3), my guess is that JT probably doesn't consider this thread to be worth his time.

Think about it: A message board is no threat to anyone (when you get right down to it). While this is a fun place to post and exchange views on Rap, it really doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things--it's not life or death...sometimes other things are way more important...like human lives.

Remember 9/11, folks. Keep it cool and copacetic.

PEACE!

N

NOSTRIL KING

I been thinking of buying JT's CEO manual - is there anything in it worthwhile, or is it just some common sense for $100.00

Apr 25, 2002
What I find interesting about this post is a lot of your points are perfectly valid. It seems like people are having a hard time coming to grips with that.

But JT is still doin his thing. If he puts out a tight cd, I will buy it.

Sep 9, 2003
There are bits of exclusive GAY-T knowledge like "Make sure to make a profit" and "the sky is blue" and other astounding CEO knowledge that only a man of GAY-T's stunning intellectual caliber could know.

Jan 20, 2003
sav-man said:
Well, you're entitled to your opinion, but judging from the brevity of his one comment (on page 2 or 3), my guess is that JT probably doesn't consider this thread to be worth his time.

Think about it: A message board is no threat to anyone (when you get right down to it). While this is a fun place to post and exchange views on Rap, it really doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things--it's not life or death...sometimes other things are way more important...like human lives.

PEACE!
good post, that's very true. get the fuck off his nuts alloewish aka terrapatch.

Sep 9, 2003
TheBayIsTheSco said:
good post, that's very true. get the fuck off his nuts alloewish aka terrapatch.
Did you just get a new pair of pom-poms or have you always been a cheerleader?

This thread isn't directed at you, TheGuyIsAHoe, it's directed at JT, so let him answer and go work on your cheer routine.

Nov 28, 2002
sav-man said:

PEACE!
RIDE ON sav-man....

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
I been thinking of buying JT's CEO manual - is there anything in it worthwhile, or is it just some common sense for $100.00
Cuzz-
D-Locc got yo bacc, shoot me 100 bones and I will shoot you all the basic street knowledge.

I say you meet him in a field in sac town or a hallway in frisco and chunk 'em.
LMAO!!

What I find interesting about this post is a lot of your points are perfectly valid. It seems like people are having a hard time coming to grips with that.

But JT is still doin his thing.
SO MUTHAFUCCIN TRU!!

yep! i went out and bought ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL his cd's!
LOL

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF VERY GOOD POINTS ON BOTH SIDES...
yall could go on and on and on but at the end of the day...
who payin your bills-YOU ARE, aint no body on this post putting steak on the next mans plate.

you may catch what im sayin, some may not.

D-Locc

Sep 9, 2003
The thing is that we could put this thread to rest if Gay-T The Bitcha Figga would just address the points. Instead he comes on here, dodges the questions, and goes right back to sucking algae like the bottom dweller he is.

Jul 12, 2002
Don't forget about when JT was telling the story about his fight with Daz. He first said it was 3 rounds outside in a field in Sac. Then he got more in depth with his second version, and thought it would be cooler if he said they fought in a hall in a studio instead of the field. JT, best storyteller in the rap game!

Terrapatch, I agree with you on those points man. VERY VALID. And JT knows it, or else he would've responded to them. Some of you guys play the recycling off like it wasnt much. Well for your info JT RECYCLED THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYTHING RECORDED FROM 99-02. Not cool at all.

I will say that I must give the Fig his props on 4 packs. It's nothing revolutionary but it's a VERY good treat for fans.

Call me a hater if you like, but this is my opinion. PEACE!

Feb 19, 2003
Well, I don't know...like I said in one of my previous posts, I would guess that JT probably doesn't consider this post worth responding to...the brevity of his one response here would appear to reflect that...why should an adult with a family to feed play kid's games on the internet?

PEACE!

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
keep me flossin playas

since yesterday we gained 500 veiws on this thread up to 2000 just about and i sold at least 42 packs since yesterday $1050 on the infamous WWW.JTGETLOW.COM thanx guys i need you to post more often , you didnt know hatred of another man brings in the cheddar oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!

heres some recycled albums for those that missed them the first time around.

straight heat.

see one thing my hatin cuzzo is that all your points of hate only affects those that hate or dont support what i do anyway, BUT THEM DIE HARD GREW UP ON THE FIG SMOKED THEY FIRST BLUNT TO PLAYAZ N THE GAME FLIPPED THEY FIRST RIDE TO STRAIGHT OUT THE LABB MET THEY BABY MAMMA WHEN LIVE N DIRECT CAME OUT WENT TO THE SUMMER JAM KNOCKING LIVING KINDA LAVISH GOT KICKRD OUT THE HOUSE WHEN WHAT WE KNOWN FO HIT THE STREET ............. THEM CATS YOU CAN NEVER AFFECT BEACUSE WE ARE A PART OF THEIR LIVES JUST LIKE THERE A PART OF OUR LIVES REAL FUCKING TALK!!!!!SHAKE THAT ROCK SOLID FOUNDATION IF YOU CAN YOULL BE HERE 20,000 POST LATER STILL WONDERING WHY THE PEOPLE ROLLIN WIT THE FIG SO FUCK YA AND KEEP POSTING I HOPE WE GET TO 3000 VEIWS BY TOMORROW I CAN PAY A FEW OF BILLS OFF WITH THAT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO!!!!

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
Re: keep me flossin playas

getlow415 said:
BUT THEM DIE HARD GREW UP ON THE FIG SMOKED THEY FIRST BLUNT TO PLAYAZ N THE GAME FLIPPED THEY FIRST RIDE TO STRAIGHT OUT THE LABB MET THEY BABY MAMMA WHEN LIVE N DIRECT CAME OUT WENT TO THE SUMMER JAM KNOCKING LIVING KINDA LAVISH GOT KICKRD OUT THE HOUSE WHEN WHAT WE KNOWN FO HIT THE STREET
That's realism.

Regards

Feb 19, 2003
Re: keep me flossin playas

getlow415 said:
since yesterday we gained 500 veiws on this thread up to 2000 just about and i sold at least 42 packs since yesterday $1050 on the infamous WWW.JTGETLOW.COM thanx guys i need you to post more often , you didnt know hatred of another man brings in the cheddar oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!

heres some recycled albums for those that missed them the first time around.

straight heat.

see one thing my hatin cuzzo is that all your points of hate only affects those that hate or dont support what i do anyway, BUT THEM DIE HARD GREW UP ON THE FIG SMOKED THEY FIRST BLUNT TO PLAYAZ N THE GAME FLIPPED THEY FIRST RIDE TO STRAIGHT OUT THE LABB MET THEY BABY MAMMA WHEN LIVE N DIRECT CAME OUT WENT TO THE SUMMER JAM KNOCKING LIVING KINDA LAVISH GOT KICKRD OUT THE HOUSE WHEN WHAT WE KNOWN FO HIT THE STREET ............. THEM CATS YOU CAN NEVER AFFECT BEACUSE WE ARE A PART OF THEIR LIVES JUST LIKE THERE A PART OF OUR LIVES REAL FUCKING TALK!!!!!SHAKE THAT ROCK SOLID FOUNDATION IF YOU CAN YOULL BE HERE 20,000 POST LATER STILL WONDERING WHY THE PEOPLE ROLLIN WIT THE FIG SO FUCK YA AND KEEP POSTING I HOPE WE GET TO 3000 VEIWS BY TOMORROW I CAN PAY A FEW OF BILLS OFF WITH THAT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO!!!!
That just about says it all. Like I said, adults don't play kid's games.

But Terrapatch--I give credit where credit is due. You're a pretty funny guy, and you brought back some cool memories for me--"The Chipmunks", for one, and that elephant picture reminded me of "Sharon, Lois and Bram's Elephant Show" ("Skinna-marink-a dinky-dink, skinna-marink-y doooo, I love yoooou!"). Aaaaaah, memories of sitting in front of the TV eating Captain Crunch and drinking orange juice! If only I could be a kid again...sigh...

Oh yeah--thanks for the cheerleader pictures. I was able to sleep better last night after, well...hey, like Woody Allen said, "don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love!" You've got good taste in cheerleaders, TerraPatch. They can cook me a sirloin steak or burger anytime! LMFAO!

And in the words of Dubee, "bye-bye, now!"

PEACE!

Sep 9, 2003
JT, first off you haven't sold shit. Stop weaving dreams. Second, you still haven't addressed any of my points, so now everyone on the Siccness knows that I've spit nothing but realism. Unlike you, Mr. Bitcha Figga, I haven't started any threads talking about fake fights or fake classes. You are a bitch, plain and simple, and have lost all credibility. That's why you don't have any artists and come on the siccness jocking looking for the next best thing.

And you KNOW you ain't sold shit but a wolf ticket, so stop frontin.

Address the points, bitch, or ignore them, and remain dipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.