Calling Out GAY-T

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2003
Let's go down the list of how JT The Littla Figga has scammed members of the Siccness:
1: Recycled Tracks
2. Magic Carpet Rides about CEO manuals
3. More magic carpet rides about a "class" he's teaching. A class of fillmore winos, maybe.
4. His revolutionary 4 cd pack. Ooh, JT, you have revolutionized the rap game by offering four cds! Unfortunately, you didn't revolutionize anything else, cause Johnny Cash was slanging 4packs before you were even born. LOL!
5. He comes on here and drops supposed "industry knowledge," when in fact he's giving us information that any 5th grader knows. This guy is 30 and he just started learning how to count.
6. He comes on here daily asking for advice for his next business move. Does that sound like a tycoon to you? Tycoons don't come on the net and talk about what great CEOs they are. They don't have time. JT sits on the net all day and tries to earn himself net stripes, when in fact, all he's done is rip off the listeners. He's tried to play off his recylced tracks by saying this and that, but the fact remains, he thought all y'all were simps, and he slung you used product, and then expects y'all to buy more of his shit.

JT, you are a dinosaur who's time is long passed.
Retire.

Sep 9, 2003
Please address the points I made. How am I a hater? Did i sell you recycled tracks or give you wolf tickets for a magic carpet ride? Nope. Sorry. That was JT.

Apr 25, 2002
Terrapatch said:
Let's go down the list of how JT The Littla Figga has scammed members of the Siccness:
1: Recycled Tracks
2. Magic Carpet Rides about CEO manuals
3. More magic carpet rides about a "class" he's teaching. A class of fillmore winos, maybe.
4. His revolutionary 4 cd pack. Ooh, JT, you have revolutionized the rap game by offering four cds! Unfortunately, you didn't revolutionize anything else, cause Johnny Cash was slanging 4packs before you were even born. LOL!
5. He comes on here and drops supposed "industry knowledge," when in fact he's giving us information that any 5th grader knows. This guy is 30 and he just started learning how to count.
6. He comes on here daily asking for advice for his next business move. Does that sound like a tycoon to you? Tycoons don't come on the net and talk about what great CEOs they are. They don't have time. JT sits on the net all day and tries to earn himself net stripes, when in fact, all he's done is rip off the listeners. He's tried to play off his recylced tracks by saying this and that, but the fact remains, he thought all y'all were simps, and he slung you used product, and then expects y'all to buy more of his shit.

JT, you are a dinosaur who's time is long passed.
Retire.
1. I agree, I hate recycled tracks.
2. I don't know shit about the CEO manuals, I'm not a CEO.
3. How do you know he ain't really teachin a class?
4. The 4 packs are love. Nothin wrong with them at all.
5. If his "industry knowledge" is 4th grade material then how come every CEO ain't as successful as JT is.
6. Who better to ask what the fans want then the fans? Ain't nothin wrong with gettin feedback on your game. Matter of fact it's better to ask than to not.

Apr 25, 2002
yea the recycled shit is beat... its the reason the last Get Low CD i bought was Authentics shit to be honest..... i dont like buyin shit i already bought.... the manual i was never interested cuz honestly who the fuck is gonna pay 100 dollars.... the packs he's hookin up look sick tho... im thinkin about gettin that san quinn...

yea he drops knowledge that seems like its easy to think up in your head i guess.... but hes doin better then all these cats out here pretty much... i mean besides 40, im sure hes the most paid.... cant hate him for that......

Sep 9, 2003
7. The "fight" that JT said he had with DAZ. JT logged onto the siccness, straight lied to all of us about a fight, and then it turns out that DAZ was on tour. So that is now 7 lies that JT has told us. And I'm the one that's gonna get flamed? Come on people. JT is nothing more than a grifter, and a shitty one at that.

Apr 25, 2002
Man, does it affect your life THAT much?! Who cares....Download his CDs in retaliation, burn them, and then use them as frisbees if it makes you feel better.

Apr 25, 2002
Psilo707 said:
this site means jack shit to someone with that much skrill....
Wrong, and I'll tell you why. Everyone on this board hated JT for the constant recycling and poor product. You couldn't find a single post praising his music, I challange you to look back.

Now that he's posting on here, everyone loves JT The Bigga Figga. The fans see he's a real dude and love that he's down to earth. He asks advise and converses with everyone and what happens ? People are copping albums from him left and right.

This internet site (and others) are huge outlets for rappers.... and JT as well as every other smart rapper knows this too. That's just how I feel about it...

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
'He comes on here and drops supposed "industry knowledge," when in fact he's giving us information that any 5th grader knows.'

I do agree with this point. I study finance & businesses and have been involved with it since 13years old, and things that I have seen JT post in his threads & on his black wall street website is very simple & common sense things.

Some excerpts from his book & advice he has posted online were like 'make sure you calculate your expenses' & 'you need to break even' or 'if you sell 200 albums for $10 your profit will be $2000'. Then this is followed by numerous threads of people sayin how he's spitting 'game & knowledge'.

These are just common sense everyday things an average person on the street knows.

Just my opinion, and everyone is entitled to theirs.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
I think so too, in a way, Pimp. But statistically, it dont mean shit.

This is just an estimate, dont take it totally literally, but Id say about 0.125% of JT's fans (thats 1/800) are on this board.

If he puts out a new bangin CD, it wouldnt matter *TOO* much if all his B.A.R.T. fans bought it or if NONE of his B.A.R.T. fans bought it.

We talking maybe 1x copy per person... about 75 people here would or wouldnt buy it... talking about $900 bucks difference.

To someone who already has a couple hun G's or whatever he has (I truthfully have no idea, but its got to be hack amounts..), a G isnt much.

Now for the word-of-mouth advertising thang... you're definitely right... fans here appreciate, INCLUDING ME... artists like JT posting here. Dont think im hating.

Status
Not open for further replies.