Calling Out GAY-T

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2002
Damn, if you don't even buy the man's album, leave him the hell alone. He didn't do shit to you, yea he recycles but who doesn't? (ya ya, I know he doesn't more than anyone else).

The man is spittin knowledge man, he's spittin real talk, and he ain't even tryin' to spit game. He's EXPERIENCED, studying business ain't shit if you ain't experienced, so don't act like you know as much as he does cuz he got paper and you don't. It ain't like you gonna get a JOB right after you graduate, if you're taught from experienced people like teachers at technical schools, you're basically guaranteed a job. He didn't come up by studying business, what he has today was made from his own two hands and with his mind. And he's teaching people how he came up, and how other people like him who grew up from the gutter can do it too.

Stop hatin' on the man, yes you are hatin'. Yes he's recycled a few tracks but it ain't like he meant to steal people's money. Hell, people are stealin from him by bootleggin' his shit and slangin it. You're tryin to tell me that the man isn't trying to pay his fans back? What the fuck do you think all these package deals are?

Y'all know damn well you y'all ain't shit, you couldn't even talk to the man face ta face cuz he's a somebody and you ain't so stop fuckin sayin shit you won't to his face. Give a hater a computer and the net and he all up in someone's toilet when he don't know shit, funny style muthafuckas. Be happy that the mans conversatin with us and answering our questions.

Haters are chasing away artists, if they wanted to get hated on, they would go to the eastcoast and not come on to a Local rap board and get hated on. He comin on here to network and do business, if you ain't got questiions, and hate the man then don't talk to him, let em' be, that's that.

May 19, 2002
Retire? LMAO. He ain't even that old, if his time is long past then so are all the known rappers in the bay. How many new rappers from the bay you know that's making there way to the status of JT? You're tellin' me E-40, Mac Dre, Too Short, and who the fuck not to retire? Dude, just stop postin here, cuz if you tellin a legend in the game to retired on a bart board just stop postin here cuz you got no respect for bay area rap.

Nov 28, 2002
I didn't get a manual and should be the most mad because I probably need it the most. I'm 18, broke, and trying to start a label of my own. But Im not gonna hate on the man cause he didnt give me a freebie. Nothin in life is free, yal didnt know?

Keep doin ya thang JT......like i said before,

HUSTLE RELENTLESS 2K3

May 19, 2002
Oh, you're a big man huh? callin out tha figgaro. I wish he ran into you one and and I was there so I can see yo' ass get beat. Just cuz I have a different point of view from you, you quik to say I'm dickridin', cheerleadin' whatever. I want to interact with artists I'm listenin to, since you ain't happy with JT on the board, get the fuck off or shit just ignore his threads, plain in simple pimple. Ya ain't gotta call him out like a couple of other dudes who did this before you like you a somebody. You don't even listen to JT, so why the fuck do you give a fuck?

May 19, 2002
Ay chewDogg, it's coo peeps like you that aint quit to trip on shit is why I like to post here. I'm sure if you email the man you could get your money back or he could hook it up big. I'd be mad if I was you, I wouldn't stop bothering him til I get my shit.

Sep 9, 2003
707balla said:
How many new rappers from the bay you know that's making there way to the status of JT?
Status? Why don't you review my first 7 points. That's the status JT has.

707balla said:
stop postin here cuz you got no respect for bay area rap.
Actually, you cheerleading creampuff, the one with no respect for Bay Rap is the one that made the 7 GAME VIOLATIONS that I stated in my post, namely, JT.
Why don't you reread my 7 points. In every one JT is weaving dreams. That's the muthafucka that's disrespecting the bay.

May 19, 2002
Ok, I understand the 7 points, I just have a different point of view, folx should of been more careful with that kinda money they spendin on a product they ain't never seen. But why is it comin from you? You didn't ripped off by him, quit trippin.

Apr 25, 2002
Pimperoni said:
You couldn't find a single post praising his music, I challange you to look back.

Now that he's posting on here, everyone loves JT The Bigga Figga. The fans see he's a real dude and love that he's down to earth.
This is the biggest thing that makes me think half of BART are a buncha teeny bop mutha fuckas. Everyone was talkin shit on JT, but now that he posts hardly anybody says a bad thing about him.

How can yall flip flop like that?

It aint because the fans think he's a real dude and down to earth, its because fools are scared to speak how they feel now that he reads the board. Thats some punk shit to ride the nuts so hard when you know you was hating him a year ago.

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

LOOK ALL JT IZ DOING IZ GETTING HIS MONEY U CANT BLAME HIM 4 DAT I RESPECT DAT FOO FROM HEAD TO TOE WITHOUT HIM THERE WOULD BE NO SAN QUINN,D-MOE,SEFF THE GAFFLA,GLP,AND THE REST OF GET LOW YEA THERE A COUPLE OF MOTHAFUCKAS DAT WERE HATING ON JT BEFORE HE POSTED HERE BUT THERE BITCHES CAUZE THEY CANT SAY WHATEVER THEY GOT 2 SAY TO HIM CAUZE THEY JUST SOME SCARED BITCHES SO FUCK YALL FOR HATING ON THA FIGGARO CAUZE US G'S FROM FRISCO ARE SUCKA FREE BITCH STRAIGHT PLAYAS NO HATERS

Feb 19, 2003
Well, everyone else here said it all (esp. 707 Balla, Frisco Norte, and ChewDogg)...I'm infamous for long JT posts (LMFAO!), so I'll keep this short...

@Terrapatch--your profile says you were born in 1905! Aren't you a little old to be listening to Rap? LOL!

I agree w/ Psilo--when you get down to it, most folks who buy Get Low CDs probably don't post here because (a) they don't have computer access, or (b) they have computers, but use them for things other then net-surfing (I would imagine).

IMHO, the 4-packs are cool; can't comment on the CEO book (never read it); I wasn't wild about the recycling but understand it from a $$$ standpoint; I'm into Bay Rap for the music, not the business aspects. Just about ANY chance to explore Bay Rap, to me, is a privilege, and I try not to take it for granted.

PEACE!

Sep 9, 2003
Jt's magic carpet ride NUMBER EIGHT

8. JT promised to exchange Getlow cds for anyone that thought they got done dirty, and that he'd exchange it for a new CD. As with everything else the man has done, this is bullshit, too. Who here got there new cd like JT said?
Check back to BART for regular updates to JT's dream weaving extravaganza. Contact JT directly for box seats to see the Wolves.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
LOL this thread is CLASSIC...Archive material...for these 3 POINTS:

The picture of the Cheerleaders

The comment about using puncuation

JTs Response

This is ridiculously funny to me!! Am I the only one? This should be in the archives along with when B12 and Jay Tee Invaded My House!!!

I'm half lit right now...sorry guys lololol

Apr 25, 2002
I think the comment JT you are a dinosaur whos time has long passed and then the pic of the hanging elephant is pretty funny too.

JT's comment is classic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.