Calling Out GAY-T

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2003
Re: my versus cost scrilla!!!!

getlow415 said:
imagine that she actually trying to build a case against me, most hoes just say FUCK YOU, and keep steppin.
So you're just going to call me a hoe and ignore all the VALID points I made? Another smooth business move, Mr. CEO. JT, you are a fucking flea, and your parasitic tendencies are clear to everyone on this board. Smoking all that D in Fillmore really rotted your brain. Stop being a flea and act like someone with some integrity, not a fucking grifting scam artist (and I use the term "artist" loosely, you fucking chipmunk). You come on this board, act the fool, then when you get called on it, you don't even address legitimate arguments. You are a fucking cartoon.

Kp

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
www.tootiterecords.com
The cartoon shit was classic too (witty eh?)

DJ Mark 7 said:
LOL this thread is CLASSIC...Archive material...for these 3 POINTS:

The picture of the Cheerleaders

The comment about using puncuation

JTs Response

This is ridiculously funny to me!! Am I the only one? This should be in the archives along with when B12 and Jay Tee Invaded My House!!!

I'm half lit right now...sorry guys lololol

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: my versus cost scrilla!!!!

Terrapatch said:
So you're just going to call me a hoe and ignore all the VALID points I made? Another smooth business move, Mr. CEO. JT, you are a fucking flea, and your parasitic tendencies are clear to everyone on this board. Smoking all that D in Fillmore really rotted your brain. Stop being a flea and act like someone with some integrity, not a fucking grifting scam artist (and I use the term "artist" loosely, you fucking chipmunk). You come on this board, act the fool, then when you get called on it, you don't even address legitimate arguments. You are a fucking cartoon.
Daz???

May 19, 2003
IF ANYTHING, HATE THE PEOPLE SUPPORTIN JT CAUSE THEY THE ONES BREAKIN BREAD N KEEPIN HIS NAME OUT THERE N MOVIN.

RULE # 1 - HATE THE GAME, NEVER THE PLAYER, N IF ITS TOO MUCH, PLAY SUMTHIN ELSE.

Sep 9, 2003
Re: my versus cost scrilla!!!!

getlow415 said:
my versus cost scrilla
It's "verses," JT.
I think it's ironic that someone with such a poor grasp of the English language chose rhyming as a career.
Oh wait, you don't rhyme for a living, you hustle kids on the internet for their change. Your cartoonishness has reached epidemic proportions. Address the 8 points you net chipmunk.

May 11, 2002
this guy ^^^^^ registered yesterday.....and he already has 61 posts....i bet u its that fag moreheat under a new name...or at least a fag that has nothing better to do

Nov 28, 2002
Re: Re: my versus cost scrilla!!!!

Terrapatch said:
It's "verses," JT.

Your cartoonishness has reached epidemic proportions.

I think its u that needs the grammer lesson. Cartoonishness aint even a word. Stupid ass mutha fucka....

Feb 19, 2003
smoove415 said:
this guy ^^^^^ registered yesterday.....and he already has 61 posts....i bet u its that fag moreheat under a new name...or at least a fag that has nothing better to do
Yeah--this thread probably should have ended after Jay Deuce addressed the 7 points, and after Terrapatch said that Jay had his respect.

But hey--if Terrapatch had to put cheerleader pictures up, at least he did it the best way he could--Notre Dame cheerleaders happen to be pretty hot (go to an Irish football or basketball game if you don't believe me). They can cook me a sirloin steak anytime. LMFAO!

PEACE!

Sep 9, 2003
Re: Re: Re: my versus cost scrilla!!!!

cHeWdOGG said:
I think its u that needs the grammer lesson. Cartoonishness aint even a word.
Actually, Alvin, you can add "ness" to any adjective and still be gramatically correct. So you and the rest of the chipmunks just keep on cheerleading.

Aug 14, 2003
haha, but really though u called jt tha bigga figga GAY-t are u fuckin stupid, do u realize who u said that too hes jt tha bigga figga, your like that gay ass bitch epidemicreborn or siccmade, hatin an shit why would u even say that to a man like jt hes done so much for the bay....way more then you'll ever do, so i say shut the fuck up and your the one thats wolf ticketen u prolly dont know what that means MARK
peace

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Some excerpts from his book & advice he has posted online were like 'make sure you calculate your expenses' & 'you need to break even' or 'if you sell 200 albums for $10 your profit will be $2000'. Then this is followed by numerous threads of people sayin how he's spitting 'game & knowledge'.

These are just common sense everyday things an average person on the street knows.
EXACTLY!
FINALLY, SOMEONE SEEs WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS SEEN....

I AGREE WITH YOU 160%!

but most of the folkz that succ up that common sense shit are youngstas who have never hit the streets to learn and experience for themselves.

and then you have SOME BART folkz who lov to jump on "common knowledge hype-up bandwagons".

D-Locc

Sep 9, 2003
sav-man said:
Yeah--this thread probably should have ended after Jay Deuce addressed the 7 points, and after Terrapatch said that Jay had his respect.
This thread will end when JT addresses the points like a man, like someone willing to stand behind his product, instead of just coming on here and calling me a hoe for spitting facts, and then hopping off like the fucking flea he is.

Sep 9, 2003
cHeWdOGG said:
your only clown you use is calling everyone chimpunks because their cartoon was better than yours.
Nice one. Real witty. How long did it take you to come up with that? It's gimps like you that make JT think its ok to be shady.

May 19, 2002
Ok, I still don't understand why you are complaining about JT if you never bought any of his albums. I've asked you this constantly and no answere. Who's chearleeding for who here? GO HATERS!

Sep 9, 2003
Now that the heat is on, where's GAY T? Hiding out like the slithering parasitic flea that he is.

There's your big time CEO everyone.
Please print my 8 points and pass them along to all your friends next time they want to buy a JT PRESENTS rip off carpet ride to the Wolf game.

Anyway, in case JT comes to your town and you don't get to see him perform live, here's a picture from one of his last shows. It was straight geekcore, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.