"Broken Chains" ft. Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2002
betthatstang said:
that will never happen again, even though i know the main reason why u stated that. But dude will never work w/ him again he said in an interview. Supposively after he worked with him and "found out what tech's music was all about" or something similar along those lines, then he said he wouldn't have worked with him in the first place.
that's a pretty hypocritical way for a christian rapper to denounce somebody, and then try to sell his own act on that somebody's board using the song that that somebody is on...

(if i understood what you all are talking about)

but do your thing lyrycist. just pointing that one thing out.

Jan 12, 2003
in10city_131x said:
that's a pretty hypocritical way for a christian rapper to denounce somebody, and then try to sell his own act on that somebody's board using the song that that somebody is on...

(if i understood what you all are talking about)

but do your thing lyrycist. just pointing that one thing out.
hypocritical my ass. thats what was said. he even told me that before too on msn messenger cause i used to talk to him. But i honestly dont care what reasons are being stated now cause this issue is pretty retarded from the get go.

Feb 18, 2006
i highly doubt there is anyone here who can keep up with tech's lifestyle...tho i will expect some people sayin they do now, so please save us the BS

Sep 17, 2003
@ Lyrycyst

Do you realize that you can still like Tech and "be saved"? I mean, look at me... I'm one of the biggest "Christians" you'll ever meet, but I love Rap music. A lot of people even in my church think that all Rap music is evil. This is the way I see it... it's just music. Sometimes the artists mean what they say, sometimes they don't. If people have a problem with cussing and bad language in music, well, they just have to remember that it was man who made the words and man who says they're "bad". Just because the song is about fornication, adultery, drug use, etc., doesn't mean that I or anyone else should (or would) go out and do what the artist is talking about.

But just because I listen to Tech or anyone else, doesn't make me want to go and overdose on some drug or get so drunk, I can't remember who I am. But hey, I applaud that you're doing it because you feel compelled to and you're not worrying about what anyone else thinks about it.

Jul 5, 2003
Who cares what they say Lyrycyst? Do what you do. You're tight to me. I loved the line "I'll eat yall for breakfast....". Even though it wasnt original, I still like you're music. Keep ya head up. Fuck what they say and/or think as long as you do you. Only God can judge right? So fuck em.

Status
Not open for further replies.