"Broken Chains" ft. Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2003
Slide said:
Well I like Tech's verses on the song. And the beat. Just make sure you put a Tech song on your next album so I can download it! (The song, not the album.)
that will never happen again, even though i know the main reason why u stated that. But dude will never work w/ him again he said in an interview. Supposively after he worked with him and "found out what tech's music was all about" or something similar along those lines, then he said he wouldn't have worked with him in the first place.

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
This board will never change. Each post ends with some sort of rumor and arguement. First off, let me clarify this for you instead of someone else. I was probably one of the biggest tech fans you would have come across. I freakin' worshipped that guy. I hung out with him every now and then and that's when we started talking about doing a track together. I followed everything tech said and even tried living his lifestyle. Which eventually led me into the hospital and almost dead. That when I realized that no matter how much I liked Tech, his message was leading me to nothing but destruction. That's when I changed my life, got saved, and started making music with a positive message. I still, to this day, think Tech is one of the dopest artists out there. You gotta understand, doing a song with Tech, was like doing a song with Pac. He was my favorite artist, how many people get the chance to rock a track with their favorite artist. So it was very hard to change and go a different direction than him. I just couldn't bare seeing my fans end up like I did... and that's the truth.

Lyrycyst

Status
Not open for further replies.