Andre Nickatina:CR3. Your Thoughts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
CUS D'MATO WAS TYSON FATHER FIGURE/BOXING TRAINER WHEN HE WAS IN HIS ADOLESENT YEARS. HE WAS AN OLD WHITE GUY WHO TOOK IN THE YOUNG TROUBLESOME TYSON AND TURNED THE ANGRY YOUNG MAN TO THE CHAMP HE IS TODAY. IF YOU READ THE BOOKS ABOUT TYSON AND CUS OR SEE THE MOVIES. YOULL SEE THAT THATS THE ONLY PERSON WHO LOVED TYSON AND TRULY WANTED THE BEST FOR HIM. THEN CUS DIED AND DON KING TOOK HIM UNDER HIS WING AND THATS WHY TYSON DONT CARE NO MORE BECUZ D'MATO AND HIS WIFE WAS LIKE HIS ONLY REAL FAMILY. THAT SHOULD MAYBE EXPLAIN IT

Dec 27, 2002
HE WAS AN OLD WHITE GUY WHO TOOK IN THE YOUNG TROUBLESOME TYSON AND TURNED THE ANGRY YOUNG MAN TO THE CHAMP HE IS TODAY.
Tyson aint been a champ for many many years though, my friend. Right about now he is basically a caricature of his former self.

Cus D'Amato really was the only one who reached Tyson on a real deep level and was the only one who really cared about him. That movie "Tyson" on HBO a few years ago broke down the whole situation about how Teddy Atlas used to be pissed at Cus for giving Tyson so many chances and for sticking with him through all the troubles, but that just shows you what a real muthafucka Cus was and why Tyson basically disintegrated when Cus died.

When I heard Nickatina spit that line I had to scratch my head and wonder if he was back on that chewy. Shit is vintage Nicky, it sounds crazy and weird at first, but then after a few listens the shit goes perfectly and you can't imagine it being anything else.