Andre Nickatina:CR3. Your Thoughts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I wasnt able to make it out to San Mateo

today to get the new cd. I know some folks already

got it and Im just wondering if it was worth the wait.

Im a big Dre Dog/Nickatina fan and have been

anticipatin this shit for a while. Any feedback and thoughts

would be appreciated.

Apr 25, 2002
you can listen to it @ Northern-Ridaz.com

Personally I liked it. I think as usual Nick Peace laced Dre up with top notch beats (see "Most Underrated Artist is Nick Peace") which really made the album for me. Nickatina's flows were on point but not as good as his earlier works. Definitely a great cd especially if you are a Nickatina fan. I need to bump it a few more times but right now I got it sitting @ an 8/10.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
I haven’t gotten it yet but from what I have heard on northern-ridaz.com I liked it. It would have made it better if they wouldn't have recycled 3 of the songs. If you want to listen to it go to northern-ridaz.com

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
jake4sho said:
I wasnt able to make it out to San Mateo

today to get the new cd. I know some folks already

got it and Im just wondering if it was worth the wait.

Im a big Dre Dog/Nickatina fan and have been

anticipatin this shit for a while. Any feedback and thoughts

would be appreciated.
Yous hould have gone to the mateo one. Shit was sick. Lol i smoked out wit equipto, peace and dre. CD is tight. Only con is 4 recyled tracks but 11 new tracks! The DVD was coo. I liked the perfermance wit quinn.

Jan 5, 2003
I've been waiting for this Cd for Mad long. I like the Cd as a whole, however, besides the recycled tracks, nothing really sticks out as single materal. I think everything else is great about it. Well worth the wait, i guess? Nick Peace's beats are on point. Nicky's flows are on point as always. 8/10 (10/10 if i hadn't paid for songs i already bought).

Apr 25, 2002
That Nickatina is sorry as fuck. That fool be rappin' about some gay shit...he always on some other shit after he switched his name from Dre Dog. The beats are pretty weak too. I wouldn't even recommend downloading this unless you a Nickatina fan.

Jan 19, 2003
i think its coo, got a couple songs i hella feel and a few i hella dont. Defintaly another good album from king nicky though....if your into some gangsta shit this album proally aint gonna do it for you, but if you like some hip-hop typa shit than this shits platnium. 8/10

edit: oh yeah the beats are on fire , 10/10....they need to drop a instrumental cd id swoop that up fo sho. He allways gots some sick crazy beats on his albums he should just drop a instrumental cd.

Jul 6, 2003
saw the dvd today. movie was real low budget lookin' and the story line was real quick and lacked detail. the high part of the movie was the performance w/ quinn. nikatina's "new" driver was bomb as fuck!!! as far as the cd goes, i not a real fan of nikatina's new shit but im feelin the first two tracks. thats my two cents!

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
djallmighty said:
saw the dvd today. movie was real low budget lookin' and the story line was real quick and lacked detail. the high part of the movie was the performance w/ quinn. nikatina's "new" driver was bomb as fuck!!! as far as the cd goes, i not a real fan of nikatina's new shit but im feelin the first two tracks. thats my two cents!
Ya the quinn performance was sick but the mirror effect pissed me the fuck off. I was like keep the camera on him instead of cutting his ass off. But ya the new driver. Damn thats all I got to say. My fav track was track number #7- Soul of a coke dealer.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I PICKED THAT SHIT UP IN MATEO TODAY ALSO. DIDNT STICK AROUND MUCH GOT SUM SHIT SIGNED AND SPLIT.IM FEELING THE NEW CD . I THINK THE FIRST TRACK STANDS OUT AS SINGLE MATERIAL. HOW LONG DID HE STYA FOR? ANYONE KNOW?

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
ECOSE said:
I PICKED THAT SHIT UP IN MATEO TODAY ALSO. DIDNT STICK AROUND MUCH GOT SUM SHIT SIGNED AND SPLIT.IM FEELING THE NEW CD . I THINK THE FIRST TRACK STANDS OUT AS SINGLE MATERIAL. HOW LONG DID HE STYA FOR? ANYONE KNOW?
He got there 4:30 and was getting ready to bounce around 6:15. I left 6:15 after a couple of blunts.

May 5, 2002
man, I'm sorry, I LOVED nikatinas shit as Dre Dog, but I can't jam none of this shit at all. I'ma go out on a limb and say Nick Peace can't produce for shit. The beats are ::throws up:: and andre is on some other shit now..... needa lay off that chewy I guess....

May 8, 2002
Is the album and DVD sold seperate or together?

I listened to the album on the web last night and I thought it was coo but definately different from Nickatina's previous albums. But I be's on that level so I can relate! Let me say this though with the laid back beats and Nickatina singin style he has in this album he should have had First Degree The D.E. do a few hooks.