Andre Nickatina:CR3. Your Thoughts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2003
^^^ i hope it will....

I think that nicky cutting down the songs on Nridaz is a bitch move, but it is his artwork and he has the right to say so. I don't think you can even rip those rm. files... but whatever.

Jun 26, 2003
AztecSSF said:
sorry but the cd is wack he needs to be spittin like on hells kitchen shit or some old dre dog shit. this cd is wack there is couple ok tracks, but it gets a 6/10.
5/10 hells kitchen was tight though cuz he wasn't on those weakass beats.

D-Mak

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
So whats the overall vibe to this album?? After hearing His duo album with Equipto & then Hells Kitchen I was in high anticipation. Did he just flip the script, or are most of you just not being open minded?? You cant just say its wack, 5/10. give your reasons...what are the beats like?? What are his flows like??

D-Mak

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Just got it, bumped it and its real tight. If you cats say its gonna grow on you it better cause my first go round im feelin it...even the recycleds. cant really rate it, but im feelin it a lot & i am really critical on shit. theres something about it that just flows throughout the whole album, Olivia & Andre...good product, as a consumer I am pleased & glad i waited so long.

All the people that gave it a 5 or 6 outa 10, LISTEN to it for real.

Olivia

Exec. Asst. Fillmoe Coleman Rec.
Jun 30, 2002
www.andrenickatina.com
RECYCLES...HAHA.

FIRST OFF, THESE SONGS YES, WERE PUT OUT--BUT THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD THAT HAVE NOT HEARD SOME OF THESE SONGS AS WELL.

ALSO, YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND WITH THIS MOVIE, THE CD IS SOMEWHAT LIKE A SOUNDTRACK. FOR INSTANCE AYO AND SHOW GONE WRONG INTERTWINED WITH THE MOVIE (DRUGS/SHOW)...THAT IS THE REASON WHY THESE SONGS WERE USED IN THE LP.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
I heard it on Northern Ridaz and i think it's one of the best i've heard this year! I'm going to go to the only CD store in my town to see if they have it, hopefully they do. If they dont, i'll have to wait till I could go out of town to get it. But I think it's a great CD from what I already heard.

Dec 22, 2002
This project turned out well in my opinion. All the tracks have the nicky feal to them. Yes it has a couple tracks that are different, but i like those tracks. Anyone that gave this cd a crappy rating was expecting the wrong thing. Nicky cant rap about the same shit like he used to, he has to talk about were hes at now. Hes put out over 5 cds already, now hes just defining himself even more. The beats are fine, they knock, they are more mature than his previous beats. This cd shows that hes confident that his true fans will appreciate the work, he doesnt need to impress anyone, but this cd impressed me.

Alot of people are getting dissapointed with the releases this summer, alot of people are expecting way to much. What made CR2 so great was that it was different from his previous cd's. Now that CR2 is a few years old you know the songs and they are nicky classics, same will happen with CR3. You have to appreciate it for its uniquness.

And dont rate an album when all you heard was what was on NBR, get the cd and listen to it on a good system.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Olivia said:
RECYCLES...HAHA.

FIRST OFF, THESE SONGS YES, WERE PUT OUT--BUT THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD THAT HAVE NOT HEARD SOME OF THESE SONGS AS WELL.

ALSO, YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND WITH THIS MOVIE, THE CD IS SOMEWHAT LIKE A SOUNDTRACK. FOR INSTANCE AYO AND SHOW GONE WRONG INTERTWINED WITH THE MOVIE (DRUGS/SHOW)...THAT IS THE REASON WHY THESE SONGS WERE USED IN THE LP.
But what about the true fans that have heard it. Why not add extra tracks to it? Instead of working on the dvd so much, I think more time should have been spent on the cd itself.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i just got back from tower im going to check the dvd and the cd later i be back with my opinion

Dec 27, 2002
5th Gear is bumpin as I type, this shit is fuckin nuts.

Soul of a Coke Dealer, Dice of Life, man this shit is exactly what Nicky is all about. This music is the direct antidote to all that formulated and *stale* pop/rap/thug bullshit that has completely suffocated hip hop. This music is not meant for kids with no attention spans, or for those who are addicted to hearing the latest "dis" records, or for those who cannot listen to music unless the beat has gunshots or guns being cocked. This is for cats who can appreciate original beats and lyrics above a 2nd grade level.

And I don't care what anyone says, Nick Peace is doing some incredible shit right about now. I always dug his shit since the first MDD cd, but I could see why other cats would talk shit about his beats. But this new shit is fuckin knockin, no question.

I couldn't believe Amoeba in LA had like 10 copies of it.

Apr 25, 2002
Just copped it todat and Im lovin the shit.

Nickatina and Nick Peace are on a whole different

level in this game. The recycles hurt it a little bit, but

there good songs. That cd makes you feenin for more.

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
i like this album

The 2 Dre Dog albums were better as were Raven and Tears. I like it better than CR1, Hells K, Daquiri and Machine Gun Rhymes.

I think its right in the middle of all his releases.

I'm diggin Conversation W/ a devil, Soul of A coke dealer, the track w/ Dubee and Falcon and Snowman.

Dec 10, 2002
I'll make this short and easy....

The cd was off the Hook!!!! If yer a Nickatina fan, you'll definatly like this..And what the fuck where all you guys expecting for this Dvd, a fuckin oscar award winning performance??I liked it but ya'll folks expecting too much..Thats just my 2 cents..