Andre Nickatina:CR3. Your Thoughts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

j cee

Sicc OG
Feb 12, 2003
at first i thought it was ok but i have listened to it more and im liking it more i knew that it would grow a little bit on me. i think this album is gonna be different for everyone so give it a chance i like it now. different but cool. and im gonna go out on a limb (or maybe not) and say nick peace always has hella sicc beats. all those instruments and the way he samples shit its tight. to me at least.

Nov 26, 2002
DAYYYYMMNNN AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT ACTUALLY ENJOYED THIS PIECE...ALTHOUGH THE DVD WAS A LIL SKETCHY & ALL, THE PERFORMANCE WITH QUINN WAS DOPE....YA'LL JUST GOTTA BE A NICKY KING FAN I GUESS:confused: ....

-COKE

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
what i feel after listening to the album afew times is that NICKY isn't trying to got platinum with this release. i feel this one is for the hardcore NICKATINA fans who appretiate the music he makes. no matter how against the mainstream it is. THE ALBUM IS HOT. JUST AHEAD OF ITS TIME. FOR THOSE WHO AINT USED TO IT. .02

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
olivia is it going to be in L.A stores for tomorrow ? i was planning to go 2 tower records but you stated that they flaked.. someone post the album cover ?

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I bumped it on n-ridaz last night, dam I wish there were more new songs hella, but the new shits hella original and I like alotta it, Tha Train one's tha best probably, wish he did tha hook at tha end .. I gotta go give it another listenn...peace..

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
SadClown650 said:

listen to tha whole thing while u still can folkz; per Andre's request ill have to cut it down to snippets. sorry ya'll :dead:
Man you already made the quality crap, and Andre comes and complains about it some more? Nickatina is one of my favorite artists but "FUCK" that decision. Not down with that shit at all. All of us motherfucker's are going to buy it anyway... who the fuck is gonna rip it from .RM format? Get real Nickatina.

SadClown - props for putting it up... sav shit... and none of that directed to you ^^ right on

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Soundz Like Dre Alright, Hope he gives it a listen and sees that no-one will even try ta rip it! tha quality is too low, and his fan even still would buy tha CD, N-ridaz is our only source of bay samples!! Its gotta be the most promoting bay site on tha net!! you should be on tha payroll sadclown!

Soundz like its a grower!

Good work Sadclown, appriciate it..

Apr 25, 2002
i give it a 6-6.5....i was VERY disappointed and have rarely been with a nickatina album...the 4 recycled tracks hurt it ALOT...his lyrics were pretty consistent all the way thru and i thought the production was a mixed bag - #2 is easily the best (nicky should have copped more from dion) with the rest of the tracks ranging from pretty good to below average.

i thought "these r the tales" was the worst of all nickatina albums and i would say it was equal if not a little better than this release. point blank his last excellent solo album was daquiri factory.

Jul 9, 2002
This cd isnt a very good experimental album, the beats are too calm and nicky needs to stop singing who does he think he is? First Degree he's not.

Worst Nicky album behind these R The Tales.

Jul 21, 2002
sorry but the cd is wack he needs to be spittin like on hells kitchen shit or some old dre dog shit. this cd is wack there is couple ok tracks, but it gets a 6/10.