zodiac again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2005
ok i emailed my uncle...all this stuff is in addition to him knowing all the secret coding the zodiac used from the military in all his letters...and remember most of the victims were women

Rick was a loner, and he had trouble relating to women.

He had one leg shorter than the other and wore a special shoe. So did Zodiac

He wore black horn rim glasses just like the one eye witness drawing. The hair line was just like his.

Zodiac was suspected of being a cop, or knowing a lot about cops. Rick hung out in a cop diner.

The murders happened in Vallejo he lived in Vallejo .

The murders just stopped. He stopped drinking, and he was crazy when drunk.

The hand writing on the zodiac notes looked just like Rick’s hand written notes.

He was stopped near a murder site and was questioned about the murders back when it happened.

I asked him if he was the Zodiac, he told me no, but he has never been back to the house since.

Feb 8, 2006
J-Boeg said:
ok i emailed my uncle...all this stuff is in addition to him knowing all the secret coding the zodiac used from the military in all his letters...and remember most of the victims were women

Rick was a loner, and he had trouble relating to women.

He had one leg shorter than the other and wore a special shoe. So did Zodiac

He wore black horn rim glasses just like the one eye witness drawing. The hair line was just like his.

Zodiac was suspected of being a cop, or knowing a lot about cops. Rick hung out in a cop diner.

The murders happened in Vallejo he lived in Vallejo .

The murders just stopped. He stopped drinking, and he was crazy when drunk.

The hand writing on the zodiac notes looked just like Rick’s hand written notes.

He was stopped near a murder site and was questioned about the murders back when it happened.

I asked him if he was the Zodiac, he told me no, but he has never been back to the house since.
All the murders didn't happen in Vallejo for your info, and I feel dumber now that I read your hypothesis. Kick Rocks

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
What is the name of the guy your uncle suspects? Di you say it in the other thread? I want to ask my mom if she has ever heard the name. You can PM it to me if you don't want to put it out there.

Jun 3, 2006
what the fuck would boegs forum be about
"when tossin salad do you prefer to use syrup or jelly"
"well im a cop now,but the neighborhood tuffs PUT ME ON HOUSE ARREST!!"
" i got fired for doing body cavity searches on my day off and in my street clothes"
and back off boegster im gonna continue to solve the case...right after i get back from the liq

Feb 5, 2006
J-Boeg said:
no...i think its rick martinez

I THINK YOUR FULL OF IT BECAUSE NO RICK MARTINEZ WAS EVER CONSIDERED A SUSPECT. THIS GUY, HOWEVER WAS THE MAIN SUSPECT, ADN LOOKS VERY SIMILAR TO THE SKETCH ESPECIALLY THE GLASSES. HE WAS ALSO IN THE MILITARY.

Feb 28, 2005
707REPRESENTA said:
I THINK YOUR FULL OF IT BECAUSE NO RICK MARTINEZ WAS EVER CONSIDERED A SUSPECT. THIS GUY, HOWEVER WAS THE MAIN SUSPECT, ADN LOOKS VERY SIMILAR TO THE SKETCH ESPECIALLY THE GLASSES. HE WAS ALSO IN THE MILITARY.

but it isnt him.

Feb 28, 2005
it very well might not be him, chances are it isnt. but theres a LOT that points to him...and since all the other top suspects are dead or proven to not be the zodiac, why cant it be rick martinez?

Feb 8, 2006
J-Boeg said:
it very well might not be him, chances are it isnt. but theres a LOT that points to him...and since all the other top suspects are dead or proven to not be the zodiac, why cant it be rick martinez?
Why would it be, cause he wears glasses and didn't answer you when you asked if he was the zodiac? Good work.

Feb 28, 2005
and the limp, and the writing, and him disappearing during the murders, and his knowledge of military coding and his familiarity with cops...just to name a few