Zigidy performing with E-40!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Damn 40 is really dropping off, now doing shows with zigitys:(, what will it come 2?

May 6, 2002
zigidys name aint even on the flyer. good reason too, if i saw that flyer and saw zigidy on the flyer i probably wouldn't even go

Jan 27, 2004
JUST TO LET YALL KNOW I WENT TO THAT CONCERT & ZIGIDYS BITCH ASS WASNT THERE. HE STARTED THE RUMOR TO GET A LITTLE PUBLICITY LOL... THEY DONT SHOW HIM LOVE IN HIS OWN TOWN.... WHO BUYS ZIGIDYS SHIT?& ZIGIDY YA BROTHERS A BITCH TOO... TALKIN BOUT BEATIN UP MAC DRE.... DUBEE WOULD KNOCK BOTH YALL OUT... SLAP YO SELF!

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
707 loc said:
ILL TELL HIM BTM.......HE GIVES THE NORTH BAY A BAD NAME.....HEY ZIGIDY YOUR LIFES ON THE LINE RETIRE OR BE DICEASED!
Thx Loc.......when folks talk about the northbay....from the Sco to ukiah......and rap...its either Smoov-E or Zigidy...........some folks like those guys some dont...but the only thing wrong with this is that my name aint being associated with this here.......but all that is gonna change.....new year...new motivation.......new location......no disrespect to those guys but im here now.......watch out

Apr 25, 2002
BTM said:
Thx Loc.......when folks talk about the northbay....from the Sco to ukiah......and rap...its either Smoov-E or Zigidy

LMMFAO..ARE U SERIOUS BRUH?...U EVER HEARD OF SOME LIL RAP CATS LIKE MAC DRE..MAC MALL..E40..N2DEEP....BLEGIT..ETC ETC

IM SORRY BUT ZIGDY AND SMOOV E AINT ON MANY MINDS WHEN IT COMES TO THE NORTHBAY AND THE 707!