Zigg Zagg officially launches her new social network for musicians!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2013
The hottest development in history to ever hit the music scene and the internet! Zigg Zagg launches her social network/online music industry. All artists of all genres.. Producers, band and orchestra members, graphic designers, artists... Anyone who is in the music industry at all. Please join our new movement. This is a superstore of music services. If you are looking to feature someone on your new album or looking for a certain type of beat, sound or an album cover to be made, you need to come to Beatswarehouse... If you are looking to sell features, verses, appearances, beats, or any music services, you should join. Its free for a basic registration. We just launched and already have over 200 members. Build your own profile, upload a pic and songs or beats and make your money. We have our own online radio station that will keep your music in constant rotation and Let us promote you.. We have executives like Violet Brown and many other major label VIP's backing up this movement and helping promote so if your looking to break into the industry, this is perfect for you.
Build The Dream with Beatswarehouse at thebeatswarehouse.com

Zigg Zagg
(Founder/President)

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
The hottest development in history to ever hit the music scene and the internet! Zigg Zagg launches her social network/online music industry. All artists of all genres.. Producers, band and orchestra members, graphic designers, artists... Anyone who is in the music industry at all. Please join our new movement. This is a superstore of music services. If you are looking to feature someone on your new album or looking for a certain type of beat, sound or an album cover to be made, you need to come to Beatswarehouse... If you are looking to sell features, verses, appearances, beats, or any music services, you should join. Its free for a basic registration. We just launched and already have over 200 members. Build your own profile, upload a pic and songs or beats and make your money. We have our own online radio station that will keep your music in constant rotation and Let us promote you.. We have executives like Violet Brown and many other major label VIP's backing up this movement and helping promote so if your looking to break into the industry, this is perfect for you.
Build The Dream with Beatswarehouse at thebeatswarehouse.com

Zigg Zagg
(Founder/President)
You only taking that Sacc-Town "siccmade" style or are you taking anything?

Also, are you paying royalties on units sold on cds or is this just for recognition?

Another question is - say Zagg, Lynch, Loki or even Mr. Doctor et al will they get down on that shit and drop verse or hook if it's hot.... Also, ownership of the track er intellectual property is another issue.

I'd certainly like more information.

If it matters I wanna do "Locc 2 Da Brain pt.II"

I would just like more information on the legality of this program.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I wanted to go join but it said the project was "shelved."

It sounded like joint where beat makers and rappers could just collabo on projects.

It's something I would be interested in so I hope it works out.