Zagg dissin lynch - get out da way

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Saw Zagg at church a couple months ago in San Diego..hollered at her(not on some rap stuff)..she was coo...

track is clean...all bad she dissed lynch on the same track..thats a Game move..this might get interesting..

The Last Argument? That would be tight..

Aug 9, 2002
Saw Zagg at church a couple months ago in San Diego..hollered at her(not on some rap stuff)..she was coo...

track is clean...all bad she dissed lynch on the same track..thats a Game move..this might get interesting..

The Last Argument? That would be tight..
What was she doin out here? Was she lookin thick?

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
eh, not feeling it with her verse on it. She could've used that verse on her own song and made a bigger impact. That looks like a blatant blindside... but overall the lyrics were tight. Could've of been 2 dope songs if she'd of did a regular verse, and had a whole other song for the diss

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
What was she doin out here? Was she lookin thick?
lol....It was at the ROCK off Rosecrans by the Sports Arena..she was there for service..I've seen her a couple of times since...she said she had moved down this way...

Talking about "I didnt think anyone would recognize me"..I told her, "as long as you are in Cali, someone will recognize you wherever you go"...People who follow Lynch's music over the years will automatically know who she is...

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I'd not fuck just cause Lynches dirty ass crooked teeth have been on her , if not for that I would .....
lol....."I aint met too many niggas that can eat meat, like a nigga with a mouth full of crooked teeth"...damn....Lynch could have gotten his grill fixed...

Feb 11, 2006
so she not wid lynch no more??? on a side note i watched a dvd where her teeth looked hella yellow ..i think shes kool till she opens her mouth

Nov 25, 2004
im a lynch fan but fools be saying he was fucking with zagg when she was like 14. he just didnt get caught like sicx. look at lynches age and then hers, shit might be true

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IM SURE HER ACCEPTING GOD IN HER LIFE IS A DRASTIC CHANGE FROM BEING WITH LYNCH...SHE GOT GAS PERIODICALLY..I WISH HER THE BEST...I THINK SHE GOT CAUGHT UP WITH ALL THAT EVILISM...I LIKE HEARIN FEMALES FLOW IF THEY TALKIN BOUT SOMETHING..I FEEL THATS SOMETHING THE GAME IS MISSIN.