Z-RO'S RECENT WORK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I LOVE RO'S MUSIC. LIFE OF JOSEPH MCVEY IS A CLASSIC. GOT MOST OF HIS SHIT. EVEN TRACK I USE TO FUCK WITH THAT SLAB AND TRAE BEFORE THEY WAS EVEN BIG. BUT THE SHIT I BEEN HEARING FROM RO LATELY FOR THE PAST COUPLE YEARS OR SO IS MILES AWAY FROM WHAT HIS OLD SHIT WAS. I CANT EVEN LISTEN TO HALF THAT SHIT. EVEN TRAES SHIT IS HURTING THE EARS. ID RATHER HEAR LIL BOSS. BUT ON THE COOL RO HARD AS FUCK, BUT THIS SHIT HE DOING LATELY I AINT EVEN FEELING IT. ITS TURNING INTO PASTOR TROY ALBUMS. 2 3 GOOD SONGS WHEN THEY USE TO DO CLASSICS. HOPEFULLY HE GET THAT SPARK BACK AND CRACK SOME HEADS.
one

May 16, 2006
I thought Cocaine and Crack were classic, but Heroin was a big let down for me. He re-used beats, hooks and even a few whole songs lol! Hopefully whatever he puts out next gets back to the level Crack was on.

Jan 6, 2003
I listened to Heroin for the first time today and it was a huge letdown. The tracks with mike dean were dope as fuck and close to his old shit, but the others were just uninteresting stuff. The life of joseph mcvey was pure heat but from then it went downhill. I was disappointed with Crack too. But that's the thing with most rappers that been releasing stuff for some time, ain't none of the recent shit that can match their old classic material.

May 16, 2006
I listened to Heroin for the first time today and it was a huge letdown. The tracks with mike dean were dope as fuck and close to his old shit, but the others were just uninteresting stuff. The life of joseph mcvey was pure heat but from then it went downhill. I was disappointed with Crack too. But that's the thing with most rappers that been releasing stuff for some time, ain't none of the recent shit that can match their old classic material.
You gotta admit Crack Intro was dope as fuck though, I can listen to that track alone just on replay like 5 times in a row lol! Here We Go was tight too, anything he does with Mike D always is. But you're right, you can't beat old classics and its like that with pretty much everybody.

Dec 3, 2003
HEROIN WAS THROWN 2GETHA BY RAPALOT SO THAT WASNT A "OFFICIAL" RO ALBUM...COCAINE IS THA ORIGINAL HEROIN ALBUM...LAST "OFFICIAL" RO ALBUM WAS CRACK WER HAD AH SAY SO ON WHAT SONGS GO ON THA ALBUM

Sep 17, 2005
I dont know why, but I was never feelin Z-Ro, that was kinda my lil brothers thing he was all into them straight profit cats back in like 2000. Ive only really listened to all his ral stuff and just liked a couple jams. Trae I cant stand at all, his voice is annoying as hell.

Dec 25, 2003
I personally liked Z-Ro than Trae cuz from alotta his material Ive been listenin to, he makes sum of the best H-Town music than others & he has his distinct style unlike most generic well-known H-town dudes... Hes been one of my favs outta H-Town next to Scarface, Devin, K-Rino, SPC, KB, TGC, Fat Pat, Lil Keke etc...

Feb 25, 2006
anything released by Ro is an automatic cop for me but yeah his latest wasnt that great and it was just thrown together. Cocaine though was real real dope

Jun 10, 2007
I LOVE RO'S MUSIC. LIFE OF JOSEPH MCVEY IS A CLASSIC. GOT MOST OF HIS SHIT. EVEN TRACK I USE TO FUCK WITH THAT SLAB AND TRAE BEFORE THEY WAS EVEN BIG. BUT THE SHIT I BEEN HEARING FROM RO LATELY FOR THE PAST COUPLE YEARS OR SO IS MILES AWAY FROM WHAT HIS OLD SHIT WAS. I CANT EVEN LISTEN TO HALF THAT SHIT. EVEN TRAES SHIT IS HURTING THE EARS. ID RATHER HEAR LIL BOSS. BUT ON THE COOL RO HARD AS FUCK, BUT THIS SHIT HE DOING LATELY I AINT EVEN FEELING IT. ITS TURNING INTO PASTOR TROY ALBUMS. 2 3 GOOD SONGS WHEN THEY USE TO DO CLASSICS. HOPEFULLY HE GET THAT SPARK BACK AND CRACK SOME HEADS.
one
U wasnt feelin cocaine or heroin?

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca

Jun 10, 2007
You gotta admit Crack Intro was dope as fuck though, I can listen to that track alone just on replay like 5 times in a row lol! Here We Go was tight too, anything he does with Mike D always is. But you're right, you can't beat old classics and its like that with pretty much everybody.
Mane!!!! I throw dat intro on repeat and jus ride . dat shyt do go hard. dat cocaine intro go hella tuff to

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca