Yukmouth & Suga Free Show Aug 29th In Portland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2006
i wont be there im tired of the same lineup every time thers rap show u see same cali rappers and local rappers dam it gets olddddddd how many times yuk and sugarfree been in portland

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
i wont be there im tired of the same lineup every time thers rap show u see same cali rappers and local rappers dam it gets olddddddd how many times yuk and sugarfree been in portland
You want some cheese with that whine??..No one gives a shit if your gonna be there or not. And you said the same thing about E-40. Ok since you think your such a factor why dont you throw together a show and get the people that you want to see. Until then go back to your weak ass AM radio show

Jan 28, 2006
listen fucking stupid haters i got the best local radio show in portland i was one first djs to play local rap in ptown thats why the fucking northwest never be like the south be haters like u that dont support real djs like me that try open doors for local rappers come my show homie dont have time for phony fake games i got love for jus family and whole nothwest all i said can have shows where we see more niggers out norhwest get on wutang bill or ice cube.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
listen fucking stupid haters i got the best local radio show in portland i was one first djs to play local rap in ptown thats why the fucking northwest never be like the south be haters like u that dont support real djs like me that try open doors for local rappers come my show homie dont have time for phony fake games i got love for jus family and whole nothwest all i said can have shows where we see more niggers out norhwest get on wutang bill or ice cube.

Hater?? God your an idiot. You fuckin whine everytime a bay rapper or Cool Nutz does a show here, so shut your cocksucker

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
how come ive never heard of your show?? station? im guessing its AM frequency

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
^^^yup, and he suppose to be a "world famous" DJ, and people in his own city aint heard of him. If he was so famous you think he could get on FM. He is one of the biggest haters on the NW forums, talkin shit bout shows Cool Nutz puts on becuz E-40 comes here 2-3 times a year, and other bay area folks come here and he doesnt like the line up, but ive never heard about a show he has invested in, to bring hip-hop here.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
^^^there you go Dj Fresh, someone from the south for ya, maybe you will go now since its not someone from the bay. Edit-Nevermind Cool Nutz will be performing so you probably wont make it since your tired of all the same local cats

Jan 28, 2006
im not a hater i am know in portland yall is fucking haters in forum i been doing radio for 10yrs i was one of first djs to play hiphop and rb in the northwest i dont none of portland rappers me and nutz go way back to kboo days when he used drops tapes with bosko check fucking town every body know who the world famous djfrresh is niggazs that did time in the pen use listen me on kboo u young fools need get yall head straight

Sep 4, 2002
im not a hater i am know in portland yall is fucking haters in forum i been doing radio for 10yrs i was one of first djs to play hiphop and rb in the northwest i dont none of portland rappers me and nutz go way back to kboo days when he used drops tapes with bosko check fucking town every body know who the world famous djfrresh is niggazs that did time in the pen use listen me on kboo u young fools need get yall head straight
every time you post you say how long you have done radio. please shut the fuck up. you are irrelevant