YUKMOUTH OR KILLA TAY? WHOS THE MOST SAV?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KILLA TAY OR YUKMOUTH??? WHO DA MOST SAV??

• YUKMOUTH

Votes: 43 43.4%
  • KILLA TAY

Votes: 56 56.6%

• Total voters
Jul 15, 2002
YUK got two classic solo's-THUGGED OUT & THUGLORD, one of the best diss mixtapes ever in ALL OUT WAR, a classic anthem in "I GOT 5 ON IT", one of the hardest group albums in THUGLORDS:IN THUGZ WE TRUST, hella dope dvds, went at raps giants with/without help since the LUNIZ days(MASTER P, TOO SHORT, SCARFACE, 50 CENT, GAME, SAN QUINN) and the list goes on and on and on.

KILLA TAY is/was a talented rapper especially on WCT vol. 1. MR. MAFIOSO is cool and SNAKE EYES is but TAY'S beats don't do him justice half the time. YUK'S guess feature on SNAKE EYES was a LUNIZ remake if yall wanna get technical.

YUK can and has rapped with nearly everyone underground/mainstream. PAC had them niggaz on the ONE NATION album that never saw the light of day, PUFFY, DPG and on and on and on. Should I keep going? I don't know any hardcore facts about neither one of they "street cred" so I'm basing off the music alone. YUK went GOLD on word of mouth!!! Need I say more?

YUK lost a few members of his original crew and found some niggaz who was even tighter than MAD MAX, PHATS BOSS & LIL KE. GONZOE, TECH, DURASEL, KENNY KINGPEN, YOUNG SKRILLA, etc rip shit on the mic.

From the outside looking in YUK is cool people cause east to west north to south niggaz fuck wit YUK and bump his music. His downfall is he loves to floss which is a no no in the streets. Yall talking bout he got robbed several times well do a background check on PAC and holla back. Who got robbed more than him in such a short time frame? No one calls PAC a sucka busta snitch blah blah blah. Yall funny to me.
Ain't that the muthafuckin' truth!!!

Apr 25, 2002
@ TAY CUT THE CRAP???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What you trippin off of??? Everything I said was MUSIC based. That is the topic of discussion!!! SPIDER LOC is the only nigga I ever read about who flat out said PAC crossed game in the streets and that's the reason he got shot the 2nd time.

If I offended you about yo catalog compared to YUK'S then prove me wrong. I bought TAC-SERVIN KNOCKS cd based off seeing yo name in the credits cause I'm from DETROIT and I had never heard that nigga rap ever. So I'm a fan of you & YUK but the truth is the truth. Respond

Mar 17, 2006
i like Yuk, but Killa Tay all damn day.

glad to see speedy bring up Thug Religion. that album is so underrated. one of my favorites of all time. maybe it was a little too deep for most people and over theyre heads

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What you trippin off of??? Everything I said was MUSIC based. That is the topic of discussion!!! SPIDER LOC is the only nigga I ever read about who flat out said PAC crossed game in the streets and that's the reason he got shot the 2nd time.

If I offended you about yo catalog compared to YUK'S then prove me wrong. I bought TAC-SERVIN KNOCKS cd based off seeing yo name in the credits cause I'm from DETROIT and I had never heard that nigga rap ever. So I'm a fan of you & YUK but the truth is the truth. Respond
IM NOT TRIPPIN YOU WAS JUST HEAVILY BIASED AND RIDIN YUKS DICC BUT IVE RECOGNIZED YOU AS A YUK FAN 4 AWHILE...ITS GOOD...I JUST SAID WHAT I FELT...AND UNLESS YOU IN CALI ON A REGULAR...KEEP YOUR FEELINGS MUSICAL CUZ IM SPEAKING FROM A STREET NIGGAS PERSPECTIVE

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
U ALREADY KNOW...LIKE I SAID IM GOING 2 STAY NEUTRAL 4REAL BUT I THINK SOMEONE IN THE OTHER POST SAID IT BEST WHEN THEY SAID IT SUCCS 2 BE YUK RIGHT NOW...ALL THE ACCUSATIONS AND SPECULATION....SAME KINDA SHIT GOT FAT TONE KILLED..REAL DEAL....THE INTERNET IS A POWERFUL BEAST..ONLY THING IT CAN BE NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE...IF THIS WAS JUST IN THE STREETS IT MIGHT ACTUALLY GET CLEARED UP THE RIGHT WAY....JUST THINK...NONE OF THIS SHIT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF HE WOULDA JUST STAYED HOME THAT DAY. IT PROBABLY SUCCS 2 BE SUGE RIGHT NOW 2 CUZ HE'S GOT THE BIGGEST NAME 2 SURROUND ALL THIS PANDEMONIUM AROUND....REAL G'Z GONE DO WHAT IT DO....I ONLY FEEL SORRY 4 THE SUCCAS TEMPORARILY.GG

Jul 15, 2002
The West is back... Nigga what planet do you live on?

Yeah, before you go telling me STFU cuz' I ain't from the West and all... keep it real TAY even WC niggas know the West ain't back on!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WE ON LIKE SHIT!!! HOW YOU KNOW IF YOU AINT HERE??? COME SEE WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT...NOTHIN BUT SUNSHINE BITCHES AND HAPPINESS OUT HERE....LOL...WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT??? WHAT PLANET YOU LIVE ON CUZZ??...IF YOU KNEW ME PERSONALLY YOU WOULD HAVE RECOGNIZED MY POST AS A JOKE AND KEPT IT MOVIN BUT SINCE I DONT KNOW YOU I'LL DO IT 4 U...KICC ROCCS IF YOU AINT RIDIN WITH THE WEST...SHOULDN'T YOU BE ON ANOTHER FORUM?? GENERAL HIP HOP OR SOMETHING...OR ARE YOU JUST SPYIN ON OURS...HMMMMMMMM

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
AND DONT FORGET I WAS THE FIRST RAPPER EVER 2 RELEASE A DVD SO NIGGAS WAS BITIN ME...I NEVER BRING THAT UP BUT DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND HOLLA AT ME...WELCOME 2 THE MURDER SHOW....MMMMHMMMMM
yeah I remember seeing that Murder Show DVD back in the day, my boy's brother had that shit

that was way before Treal TV, UGA, and all that shit

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
and I prefer Killa Tay over Yukmouth... nothin to do with anything people say bout Yuk in the streets... cause that's not even my business

strictly on some music shit, I fuck with both artists... but Yuk's last album seemed kinda sloppy... and like he was tryin too hard to fuck with that autotune and shit

Mar 3, 2008
Something about Tay flow he just bring that darkness, no one bring the darkness when they flow like killa tay, you would never know that he bangs god so hard lol. ( no disrespect) his patterns sick as fuck. Now yuk flip it all crazy more different styles. Verse to Verse dam i coudnt say who would win. But Yuk made better albums but he also had bigger budgets and etc. Can't really judge em. All depend on what mood im in, if i wanna fuck with bitches kick it etc bar b q its yuk if i wanna pop somebody in they head or stressing on some life shit its killa tay or pac. Also Killa tay if u read this homie, man u got the street cred and a very god fearing guy. Kids will listen to you more then they will that 48 year old in the cheap suit who never been on the streets trying to talk to some misguided soldiers about the lord. You got it mayne cos u keep it mobby & always give it to the man above!! Know i got off topice but Tay I can see you doing big things musically and on the streets with that attitude and you dont have to drop the henny and blunt cos we all contradict ourselves!!!! Thug Religion baby New Age Street Pastors!!!

Dec 29, 2008
i never listened to much Killa Tay but i saw him perform with Bo once and he was fresh. But to be honest you probably couldn't catch me listening to either of these 2 artists today. Im a fan of Yuk's old shit like operation stackola and his first solo.

But i don't know i just stopped checking for Yuk. I mostly listen to conscious shit at this point.

Jul 15, 2002
WE ON LIKE SHIT!!! HOW YOU KNOW IF YOU AINT HERE??? COME SEE WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT...NOTHIN BUT SUNSHINE BITCHES AND HAPPINESS OUT HERE....LOL...WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT??? WHAT PLANET YOU LIVE ON CUZZ??...IF YOU KNEW ME PERSONALLY YOU WOULD HAVE RECOGNIZED MY POST AS A JOKE AND KEPT IT MOVIN BUT SINCE I DONT KNOW YOU I'LL DO IT 4 U...KICC ROCCS IF YOU AINT RIDIN WITH THE WEST...SHOUDLN'T YOU BE ON ANOTHER FORUM?? GENERAL HIP HOP OR SOMETHING...OR ARE YOU JUST SPYIN ON OURS...HMMMMMMMM
Nope, I am not out West at all. Sunshine, bitches, and happiness I believe that!!! Same shit in FL. I didn't recognize your post as a joke cuz' you type in caps and you damn near always sound like a super thug / hater in the same skin. Humor is not your forte. Spying, naw I been supporting the West for years.

Hell, yo wack ass even got 45 bucks off me at 1 point in your career. I owned Mr. Mafioso, Snake Eyez, and Bully's Wit Fully's sold them years ago but you did get your cash or the label you were on.

Call me a dick rider all you want... from the shoulders or holsters you MIGHT be able to dust Yuk off.... in the booth you know as well as I do and any nigga who ain't riding your dick knows YUK's worst destroys your best shit lyrically.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
man this one is hella hard. both these dudes were my favorite rappers at one time. As far as lyrical wordplay and wittyness and overall package, i gotta say yuk. BOTH have classic albums in there catalogue. But if you're talkiin straight thug shit, Tay takes the cake cuz Mr. Mafioso made me want to go Rob a fuckin liquor store and it still does. Killa tay was fuckin beastin on that album, plus bullys wit fullys one and snake eyes forget about it.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
@OG YOUNG SAV OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES...EVERYBODY GOT ONE....I KNOW WE ARE FROM 2 DIFFERENT WALKS OF LIFE SO IM JUST GOING 2 SPEAK 4 MYSELF AND SAY FUCC U PAY ME...IM THE ONE YOU JUST DONT KNOW THAT....
@SPONGE TODD MY GRANNY WAS A PREACHER..I WAS BORN UNDER THE COVENANT OF GOD AND HAVE KNOWN THAT AND RESPECTED THAT SINCE DAY 1...ALL I WILL SAY IS...I DO MY BEST AT WHATEVER MY CALLIN IS ....BUT I CAN ONLY BE MYSELF.
LIFE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT AND I JUST DO WHAT I DO ON THE DAILY...I TRY 2 BE IN THE LAB AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WHEN ITS COST EFFECTIVE CUZ I HATE 2 WASTE MY TALENT BUT MUSIC IS MY PASSION AND I WILL NEVER LET IT BECOME MY RESPONSIBILITY...EVERYBODY DOESNT HAVE 2 LIKE MY MUSIC...BUT AS LONG AS THE PEOPLE LIKE ME AND AROUND ME LIKE IT....IM OK...AS LONG AS THEY KNOW ITS REAL....IM OK...THE DARKNESS IN OUR MUSIC COMES FROM THE DARKNESS IN OUR LIVES CUZ ITS REAL AND NOT FAIRY TALE...ITS THE REALEST SHIT 2 ME...PAC IS DEAD..AND HAS BEEN 4 YEARS...THE MOB IS OUT HERE...PUSHIN THE LINE SINCE THEN AND MANY YEARS 2 COME...SOME NIGGAS BUILD A CAREER...I HAVE BEEN PART OF A LEGACY...I AM A LEGACY...AND MY MOM WAS A TEACHER SO IM A GOOD TEACHER 2 THE STUDENTS AROUND ME...ITS CHESS NOT CHECCERS. I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. RETRIBUTION IS CLOSE....MASTERING THE GAME MENTALLY IS MORE IMPORTANT 2 ME THAN ESTABLISHING MATERIAL...FIGURE THAT ONE OUT AND THEN TRY 2 JUDGE A PERSON LIKE ME...I JUST WORK 4 THE GAME....FAITHFULLY...I READ WHERE PEOPLE SAID TAY JUST STAY THE SAME....SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN...CONSISTENT MAYBE...REALISTIC MAYBE...CONSERVATIVE....I LIKE THOSE ADJECTIVES...MAKE ME FEEL HONEST 2 THE DIRTY GAME...IT AINT OVER ITS THE TAKEOVER!!!! YEE

Feb 11, 2006
i said this shit in 2006 and ill say it again i aint never heard tay come weak on any track...yuk a beast but i heard him spit on weak shit like that wack ass godzilla album.....i still call it a draw musically though lol but who id rather cop a new album from? tay all day...dat skiem hiem and tay album was str8 gunfire mayne....

Jul 15, 2002
@OG YOUNG SAV OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES...EVERYBODY GOT ONE....I KNOW WE ARE FROM 2 DIFFERENT WALKS OF LIFE SO IM JUST GOING 2 SPEAK 4 MYSELF AND SAY FUCC U PAY ME...IM THE ONE YOU JUST DONT KNOW THAT....
@SPONGE TODD MY GRANNY WAS A PREACHER..I WAS BORN UNDER THE COVENANT OF GOD AND HAVE KNOWN THAT AND RESPECTED THAT SINCE DAY 1...ALL I WILL SAY IS...I DO MY BEST AT WHATEVER MY CALLIN IS ....BUT I CAN ONLY BE MYSELF.
LIFE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT AND I JUST DO WHAT I DO ON THE DAILY...I TRY 2 BE IN THE LAB AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WHEN ITS COST EFFECTIVE CUZ I HATE 2 WASTE MY TALENT BUT MUSIC IS MY PASSION AND I WILL NEVER LET IT BECOME MY RESPONSIBILITY...EVERYBODY DOESNT HAVE 2 LIKE MY MUSIC...BUT AS LONG AS THE PEOPLE LIKE ME AND AROUND ME LIKE IT....IM OK...AS LONG AS THEY KNOW ITS REAL....IM OK...THE DARKNESS IN OUR MUSIC COMES FROM THE DARKNESS IN OUR LIVES CUZ ITS REAL AND NOT FAIRY TALE...ITS THE REALEST SHIT 2 ME...PAC IS DEAD..AND HAS BEEN 4 YEARS...THE MOB IS OUT HERE...PUSHIN THE LINE SINCE THEN AND MANY YEARS 2 COME...SOME NIGGAS BUILD A CAREER...I HAVE BEEN PART OF A LEGACY...I AM A LEGACY...AND MY MOM WAS A TEACHER SO IM A GOOD TEACHER 2 THE STUDENTS AROUND ME...ITS CHESS NOT CHECCERS. I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. RETRIBUTION IS CLOSE....MASTERING THE GAME MENTALLY IS MORE IMPORTANT 2 ME THAN ESTABLISHING MATERIAL...FIGURE THAT ONE OUT AND THEN TRY 2 JUDGE A PERSON LIKE ME...I JUST WORK 4 THE GAME....FAITHFULLY...I READ WHERE PEOPLE SAID TAY JUST STAY THE SAME....SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN...CONSISTENT MAYBE...REALISTIC MAYBE...CONSERVATIVE....I LIKE THOSE ADJECTIVES...MAKE ME FEEL HONEST 2 THE DIRTY GAME...IT AINT OVER ITS THE TAKEOVER!!!! YEE
Fuck U 2, the checks in the mail!!!