YUKMOUTH OR KILLA TAY? WHOS THE MOST SAV?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KILLA TAY OR YUKMOUTH??? WHO DA MOST SAV??

• YUKMOUTH

Votes: 43 43.4%
  • KILLA TAY

Votes: 56 56.6%

• Total voters
Mar 13, 2005
Justin said:
YUKS RAPS ARE PRETTY BASIC
lol wtf ???????????????????????? U NIGGAZ JUST KILL ME ON HERE.. SOMEONE NEEDS TO START A YUK QUOTABLES THREAD 4REAL U NIGGAZ SLEEPING...

AND JUST CUZ A NIGGA GET ROBBED OR WHATEVER DONT MEAN SHIT REALLY ANYBODY CAN GET JACKED..

Jan 15, 2006
Did someone just say yuk rhymes are pretty basic ? LOL Are we listening to the same yuk u need to check ya ears cuzzo..

The thing with killa tay is he ALWAYS sound the same his flow/delivery is ALWAYS the same and yuk can switch it up and yuks metaphors and punchlines are a lil more advanced. This EASILY goes to yuk.

As far as streetcred let's be honest you niggaz on here are the last ones to be speaking on who is street or not... and none of yall know tay or yuk personally anyway y'all just go off what you hear and read so that holds no weight.

Yuk actually real turf nigga ASK niggaz that actually grew up with him (they will tell you some more about the kidnapping situation too ) he just no good from the shoulders.. He a skinny nigga with a big mouth but far from the fake pussy nigga yall paint him out to be tho...

Mar 28, 2005
I gotta agree with the_truth yuk can ride a beat a lil' better and he actually switches his flow up tay be sounding the exact same on alot of his shit.

Coach carter/imma coast to coast to coast baller/with ya coke order/ pulling up in yachts at the boat harbour/who you know on the westcoast that go harder/ball like the globe trotters

from the first to the fifth/ im out there servin that shit/with a house full of bricks/like the third little pig/in the evisu i tuck the burner/youll get fucked and murdered/touch bricks like construction workers

my life expensice/chips, my ice princess/go against this/ fireworks (fire workers) like the apprentice/my young goons ll stalk ya block/you a bitch all u missin is a halter top/ flooded my neck and arms with rocks/still im scorchin hot/ferrari horses and the porsches drop/then pop shells in ya face like a oister shop

^^Pretty basic ? Come on man these are just a few quotes from songs im listening to right now, not even yuks best shit. You have to be deaf, be a pure hater or know nothing about real lyrics to not recoignize yuk

Apr 25, 2005
I prefer to listen to Yuk over Tay 8 times out 10, not as a knock to Tay cuz I feel he hella underrated but Yuk just comin wit stupid heat on every verse(especially as of late, not to mention he has more chrisma and is more versatile then Tay).

Mar 28, 2005
The General said:
I prefer to listen to Yuk over Tay 8 times out 10, not as a knock to Tay cuz I feel he hella underrated but Yuk just comin wit stupid heat on every verse(especially as of late, not to mention he has more chrisma and is more versatile then Tay).
Co-sign to the fullest. No disrespect to tay cuz i love his shit too and i think he underrated as fuck, but yuk just been coming with stupid heat lately (lyricswise)..

Yuk more versatile too he can say some funny ass shit that ll crack you up but he also made songs like revelations, ne testament outro, sacrifice my life, secret indictment etc. ( btw he need to go back to doing more of that type of shit) and plus like you said he has more personality on the mic and he knows how to ride a beat and adjust his flow and delivery to the beat which is something tay struggles with i dont know if its just me but killa always sounds the same to me ( his flow, delivery, rhymeschemes/patterns).

Me personally im more of a fan of real lyricists nice punchlines, clever metaphors, mulitis etc. i appreciate a rapper that takes the time and actually puts some real effort in his verses so to me there is no real comparison between yukmouth and killa tay. Don't get me wrong tay got heat but yuk got this one easy...

Feb 11, 2006
HEY ON THE ALBUM SNAKE EYES TRACK 3 I THINK TJAT SONG IS ONEOF THE SICKEST I EVER HEARD IN A LONG TIME I LOVE HEARING THAT SONG...TAY ALSO GOT DELIVERY THATS HIS BEST ATTRIBUTE HE DELIVERS YOU A MESSY STYLE WICH FOR HIS MESSY SITUATIONS YOU FEEL ME

Nov 4, 2005
yukmouth doesnt compare 2 killa tay
plus killa is rapping real shit ,no made up shit,all u gotta do is listen 2 killa tay's flow 2 no he's more sav

Aug 26, 2005
I love that nigga Yuk, but Killa Tay is without a doubt my fav. rapper of all time. The line I think that summarizes Tay is from the track Perfect 187 off Snake Eyes

"Wicked techniques, when I wreck beats I never come weak."

That nigga ain't lyin either.

He wrecked Mr. Mafioso, Snake Eyes, Dosia, Thug Thistle, Thug Religion, Hardball, Flood The Market, BWF 1 and 2.... granted his style and views on life have changed, but dude is still the best spitter out there.

And his track "Killa Who?" off West Coast Trippin 1... hands down the hardest shit ever.

Jan 18, 2006
this is one of the only legit comparisons thats been made on here but Yuk definitely has the edge cuz he can switch it up for any beat damn near.