Yukmouth+luniz question. HOLLA!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kuti

0wned By Siccness Staff
Jan 4, 2003
Sup guys i'd like to know if is worth buying "Luniz - Lunitik Muzik -"
album,somebody can tell me something about it ?
Plus....Yukmouth - Thugged Out: The Albulation - is better than "thuglord" or at the same level ?
HOLLA BACK !
(thanks,im a newbie to the bay area rap)

Apr 25, 2002
www.velvetmusic.tk
Here's what I think. I liked thug lord more than thugged out, but thugged out is a double cd so you'll have to see what's more important to you, quality or quantity. About Lunitik Muzik, it's good, it has a little more of a mainstream feel to it than Operation Stackola and that's why the real bay heads prefer the first one ... I like all three ... I like Silver & Black the most, it's a shame it's just 11 songs though. You should check out Yuk's United Ghettos Of America too though

Peace

Apr 25, 2002
kuti said:
Sup guys i'd like to know if is worth buying "Luniz - Lunitik Muzik -"
album,somebody can tell me something about it ?
Plus....Yukmouth - Thugged Out: The Albulation - is better than "thuglord" or at the same level ?
HOLLA BACK !
(thanks,im a newbie to the bay area rap)
best I can tell you for COMPLETE satisfaction is to buy ALL three of them.

Jun 27, 2002
I HAVE TO ASK THIS...

EH DOGG.....YOU ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS...LOL...I SEE A NEW QUESTION FROM YOU EVERYDAY....

HEY IS YOUR NAME KUTI SUPPOSED TO BE CUTTY????? OR CUDDIE???

Apr 25, 2002
@kuti

i have listen to bay area rap since 94,so i have like 200 or more bay cds,i know alot about bay rap so why u trippin when i just answer an question?why does it matter where im from.its many people in europe that listen to bay rap.why u tippin?