Yukmouth JTF smoke-thon video pt 2!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
its just a shirt....let the hoes worry about what yuk is wearin.....if you been out to la you know thats how them lil young niggas who dont bang dress now...if you in LA and you dont bang you better find a way to look like you dont bang...cuz that shitll ge tyour head knocked off goign to get some juice from the store...all them athletes and etc do the fitting clothes thing cuz u cant be comin baggy at the clubs in hollywood but im some you can dress liek that cuz all the athletes do that..remember these are niggas that wear booty ass skin tight leotards on field and get they asses slapped...take that how you want....but they got the money! so they set the fashion standard and thats what bitches are lookin for. liek if bangin niggas was gettin the money the athletes did all these hoes would be on the banger look, get me? similarly if you been out east you know them niggas fuck with the scarves and shit cuz it be cold...every place got its own flavor..u might go to philly niggas wearing big ass beards and you like wtf but thats whats up out there...just how niggas in oakland or miami got dreads and other towns be like that dread shit is old..

yuk just dressin how them niggas who got a lil money dress out here now...its not my style...but if 400 dollar jeans and a thermal shirt with a long ass chain make you feel good about yourself then im with it...im sticking to hoodies and black clothes

niggas always hatin on some shit only girls should care about

liek 40 grew dreads big whoop

Apr 25, 2002
now i know why yuk payin' so much for weed.. them socal clubs are fucken ridiculous.. i was lookin' at the prices on weedtracker.com once.. they had eights for $75.. wtf?

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
why is niggaz looking at his cloths like that

its hip hop style not no one nigga style what the fuck are you dudes talking about

some niggaz in oakland rock tims and nikes who should we give that style back to?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
now i know why yuk payin' so much for weed.. them socal clubs are fucken ridiculous.. i was lookin' at the prices on weedtracker.com once.. they had eights for $75.. wtf?
yeah that shit really goes for 70 out here out the club. i get joog just paying 50 and thats just cuz my boy 'buys the turkey bags'.

i just cant smoke reg chronic anymore ill blow my whole sack tryna reach my level

drugs are expensive in southern cali..there is no hand holding out here

Nov 14, 2002
.remember these are niggas that wear booty ass skin tight leotards on field and get they asses slapped...
damn gas,you mean to tell me fools are going to start wearing the football tights to match the jersey now?

the new hiphop fashion by the end of the year...

lol