Yukmouth is one of a few artists on Rapalot to get a plaque...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I think RAL has more of a cult following. Very little advertizing, but the material is good coming out from there IMO.

RAL has always been that way...most of the stuff I heard coming out from there was by word of mouth alone.

...or saw it advertized "ONCE" in a magazine.

Feb 14, 2006
Godzilla Ent. said:
I can tell you first hand Yuk would never sign with Koch. It is no secret that Koch is a promotional Black Hole. As far as Yuk and RAL, I won't speak on that except to say there are a lot of behind closed doors politics that were taking place. Most of it has been resolved and now pushing for a Summer release for MDMP. Promotion has already begun.
I haven't seen any promotion yet on it, hopefully they gettin shit together and they gonna do it BIG for yuk this time around he deserves it forreal

killa kali said:
I haven't seen any promotion yet on it, hopefully they gettin shit together and they gonna do it BIG for yuk this time around he deserves it forreal
The original Promotion started a few months ago with a couple magazine ads in XXL (the one with the flawed date) as well as some magazine and website interviews and articles. Now that summer is pushing we are starting at everything again including an official Godzilla Entertainment "Million Dollar Mouthpiece Contest" which we will be working on more towards the summer. The exclusive MDMP tacks on the mixtapes and the Million Dollar Mixtape itself were promotion for the LP. It's goin down cuzzo.