Yukmouth is one of a few artists on Rapalot to get a plaque...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
So why do they continue to hate on him? Theres only: The Geto Boys, Scarface, Trillville, and Yukmouth to get a plaque on Rapalot. Why the hell would they continue to push his projects back if noone really sellin on that label besides a select few, Yukmouth being one of them.

http://www.riaa.com/gp/database/default.asp
U can check gold and platinum plaques here

shit just doesn't make any sense.

Apr 12, 2004
killa kali said:
So why do they continue to hate on him? Theres only: The Geto Boys, Scarface, Trillville, and Yukmouth to get a plaque on Rapalot. Why the hell would they continue to push his projects back if noone really sellin on that label besides a select few, Yukmouth being one of them.

they always gon hate on yuk tho, so we just gotta bare wit the delay and bump the mixtapes till the album drops.

Feb 4, 2005
rap a lot don't like to invest in they artists that's why, j.p is hoarding cash like a mofo. I mean shit he had devin, johnny p & do or die to name a few very talented artists that shoulda reached plat with they albums but the marketing is always fucked so those classics all hover at gold if that.

Feb 14, 2006
I dont understand why Yukmouth sticks by J prince so damn much. He's always ridin for that nigga and he gets nothing in return. JP played yuk for all he's got....

Jan 23, 2006
RAP-A-LOT RECORDS HAS DROPPED COUNTLESS CLASSIC ALBUMS AND I ALWAYS RESPECTED THAT LABEL BUT THE WAY THEY HAVE BEEN DOIN YUK WITH THIS "MILLION DOLLAR MOUTHPIECE" ALBUM IS JUST NOT RIGHT.

IT'S GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE I'M JUST SATISFIED WITH MIXTAPES FROM YUK BECAUSE WHO KNOWS WHEN AN ACTUAL ALBUM WILL EVER DROP.

Mar 5, 2005
killa kali said:
I think its yuks last album on rapalot so hopefully he will sign with koch or something like that so he can release albums all the time....
i think this album is not going to be released on rap a lot

Sep 4, 2002
killa kali said:

Do Or Die, and i bet Devin the dude got one too...

killa kali said:
I think its yuks last album on rapalot so hopefully he will sign with koch or something like that so he can release albums all the time....
I can tell you first hand Yuk would never sign with Koch. It is no secret that Koch is a promotional Black Hole. As far as Yuk and RAL, I won't speak on that except to say there are a lot of behind closed doors politics that were taking place. Most of it has been resolved and now pushing for a Summer release for MDMP. Promotion has already begun.