YUKMOUTH - DA TOWN(REMIX)**MUSIC VIDEO**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
yeah bra u just proved my point. im not talking about the internet I said ears to the streets. im talking about everybody in Oakland is listening to Livewire right now. and it ain't just Oakland. Im livin in Stockton right now and 209 fucks wit the Wire. So does Sac. If you don't like them that's your prerogative, but don't try and make it seem like everybody is on the same page with you cuz that's not a fact. And i ain't sayin that they on some Slaughterhouse type lyrical shit, there music is for the block. But to each his own I'm not tryna make a disciple out of you lol.
^^where in stockton u at bruh? just curious cuz i stay out there to

Oct 11, 2002
Havin a password on the video is lame. Had to go to youtube. Everybody did they thang but BEEDA WEEDA blacked out on this shit. I aint really heard his music, just the name. Now I wanna hear his other music. I agree tho, this video woulda been doper in the streets of Oakland.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ the beat could have been better, besides G-Stack, Agerman, and Rich in there was nothing special to me about the video/song

Jan 5, 2009
im from the city and i think this was a dope lil song... it was good to hear g-stack, I havent heard anything from him or the delinquents in a minute now... beeda weeda and shady nate came gassin tho