YUKMOUTH - DA TOWN(REMIX)**MUSIC VIDEO**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2006
u guys cant be serious every verse on that song sucked , wheres the lyrics the game spittin any thing for the youth , the town rap game aint been the same since closed caption left

May 8, 2008
lol the "Town Rap Game" is the hottest thang in the Bay right now. You must not have an ear to the streets cuz the Livewire Gang is definitely making the most noise. I agree most of the verses on this song were below average (except for Beeda Weeda).

Feb 24, 2006
townbixx are u serious ? most them kats is only known on the internet or oakland .i understand livewire got a big movement going but i dont understand why they deffiently can "rap" but they aint rappin bout nuttin or my ears are poluted with all the nonsense over the years

May 8, 2008
yeah bra u just proved my point. im not talking about the internet I said ears to the streets. im talking about everybody in Oakland is listening to Livewire right now. and it ain't just Oakland. Im livin in Stockton right now and 209 fucks wit the Wire. So does Sac. If you don't like them that's your prerogative, but don't try and make it seem like everybody is on the same page with you cuz that's not a fact. And i ain't sayin that they on some Slaughterhouse type lyrical shit, there music is for the block. But to each his own I'm not tryna make a disciple out of you lol.