YukMouth & C-Bo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
My boy out in Frisco just told me that C-Bo and Yuk are no longer on good terms. He said that he seen video footage where Bo was holding the camera and was saying something like " Aye, Yuk...tell the fans how much of a Bitch you are. Tell them that your a sucka". I dont want to spread any false rumors just curious if this has any truth to it. Anyone heard something to this effect?

Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
yeah, the whole G-Unit/Cashville thing make me lightweight believe it was true. My patna got a studio out in Frisco and he has contact with these cats and he said he saw the video recording himself. Yuk is one of my favorite rappers all a crossed the board. He needs to re-acquaint himself w/the bay b4 he looses.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
good for bo bout gettin money but dude sold out an lost alot of fans wit that shit

alot of people dont know he signed wit gunit cashville what the fuck ever an dont believe it when i tel em

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
If your no longer a fan of a artist becuz of what label the person is signed to then u were never really a fan anywayz.I dont get some ppl today dont u judge a rap artist by the music they make and not by what label their on are who they fuk with?I mean I dont give a fuk who bo fuks with if he drops a dope album im fukin with it.But to be honest the last dope album bo made was with yuk so I would like to see them still doing music together.But if not oh well.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
how the hell you gona make a gang of diss tracks, talk a gang of shit about somebody, than switch it up an sign with them?

thats that other shit

Jul 12, 2007
forreal people put wayyy to much on who they affilliated wit and say theyer either whack or dope cause some one they fuck wit but if shit sounds good who cares

Mar 26, 2006
^lol

always liked Cbo and yuk together, spray yourself was a mad diss track, one of my favorites. cbo signing to cashville wont make me stop listening to him, but it's dissapointing nevertheless

Jan 23, 2004
if im not mistaken in the bullys wit fullys dvd he said all the beef is deaded, no g-unit beef, no game beef, or was that someone else on the dvd that said it. (i was buzzin when i watched it)