Yukmouth & C-Bo as Thug Lordz - Thug Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
taken of BayUndaground.com

Thug Lordz brand new long play entitled "Thug Money" will be available September 28th under West Coast Mafia & Smoke-A-Lot labels. The official track listing includes 14 cuts with guest appearances by The Jacka, Tha Realest, Trae, Ampichino, Bo-Roc, Eastwood, Dyson, Mike-D, Mr. Probz & D-Golder.

01. Thug Lordz
02. We Got This
03. Organised Crime f. Ampichino
04. Look So Good
05. Wake Up f. The Jacka & Mr. Probz
06. Da Block Goin Ham
07. Sippin Syrup f. Mike-D
08. My Hood f. D-Golder
09. Mo' Gunz f. Trae
10. That's What This Iz f. Eastwood & Dyson
11. Million Dollar Spot
12. If I Die f. Bo-Roc & Tha Realest
13. Mean Muggin f. Tha Realest
14. Thug Money f. Bo-Roc

Graphics done by HusDesign

Jan 18, 2006
can we get some kind of update to when the album was actually put together? For all we know the tracks could have all been made like 3 or 4 years ago. I would also like to know if Bo and Yuk are on good terms

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
honestly I wouldnt say Yuk fell off...lately he hasnt been spitting with the same gusto im used to but i look forward to this project...as for BO, that nigga aint fall off i think he damn near at his best these days, lyrically and flow wise!

Nov 20, 2007
not excited , yuk has fell off so bad and bo benn wack a while now
i think the issue is the production he picks and he needs to stop fuckin wit them wack ass singers he be puttin on the hooks. other than that his lyrics stay on point. that was the only problem i had wit free at last.

wish spice 1 was spittin all over this along wit them.

Jan 23, 2006
I WAS HOPING FOR A FEW KILLA TAY FEATURES BUT I KNOW TAY WASN'T HAPPY ABOUT THE WHOLE "WEST COAST DON" THING WITH YUKMOUTH SO MAYBE THAT'S WHY HE'S NOT ON THIS ONE I JUST HOPE IT REALLY DROPS BY 9-28-10 I THINK THAT'S AROUND THE SAME TIME YUK'S TONIGHT SHOW DROPS ALSO.