Yukmouth:boss or not?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2005
Yea for me it is all about the muzik...but you can only scream imma boss so much before sumone pulls your card(spiderloc) nigguhz leave you(ex regime members) and u still screamin youa boss with out any get back.
Especialy when your raps are all about being thugged out.

Im still a Yuk fan...just hope the nigguh can focus more on his work then tryna portray a thug lord when your joker card got pulled.

Apr 25, 2002
he definitley thinks he a boss, his raps is coo. he need to just drop regime tho, how many different fuckin members has he had for regime? that shit has to be put to rest

Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
i think yuk is best by himself, i really dont even like the regime very much i just bought the mixtapes for yuk, so im lookin foward to the million dollar mixtape and hope to here some more shit with bay artists no LA and where ever else.

Jun 5, 2004
TLT said:
IMO he's a boss
1. he always spits fire!
2. if you had enough of the disses or not the mixtape's were bangin
3. Even before the disses he was well known around the world for good music
4. he make classic cd's
5. even after years of rap songs named as classic's.. i got 5 on it is a song that will be bangin for ever.(still loved all over the world especialy AMSTERDAM!!)
6. Plus he still get that paper http://www.smokealotrecords.com/pictures/yukimage35.jpg

and for the people that don't know... gonzoe is back with the regime.
i agree with you on most of this, but IMO none of this makes you a boss. im sure theres people that think elton john makes "classic" cd's, and "spits fire" and im sure they like his music in amsterdam, but that dont make him a boss, u kno?

May 10, 2002
THE THING YALL DONT GET THOUGH IS THOSE REGIME MIXTAPES WERE REALLY TO GET HIM ATTENTION, HE GET USED THE REGIME AS WELL SO IT MADE IT LOOK LIKE HE WASNT RIDEN BY HIMSELF. HES FOCUSING ON JUST HIMSELF NOW WITH THE MILLION DOLLAR MOUTHPIECE MIXTAPE AND ALBUM, ANY YUK FAN SHOULD NOT BE TALKING BAD ABOUT HIM BUT I GUESS YOU AINT A FAN IF YOU SPEAKING BAD ABOUT HIM.

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
rose town ryda said:
i agree with you on most of this, but IMO none of this makes you a boss. im sure theres people that think elton john makes "classic" cd's, and "spits fire" and im sure they like his music in amsterdam, but that dont make him a boss, u kno?
I agree but i said that because alot of people try to say that he's big because of the mixtape dissing shit and with out it he aint shit.. i mean sure he's bigger now but that's also because he's just a savage on the mic and because of thuglord godzilla and more.
and alot of people still don't know him as a solo artist in amsterdam(but its growing)
i was talkin about i got 5 on it luniz everybody knows that..

Aug 4, 2002
TLT said:
only thing that's fucked up is that he still didn't do shit about spider loc...i don't know maybe he's hard to get or something.......but it's all about the music right?!
I feel you, but most rap is just what it is: rap. Most rappers don't follow up on the shit they say on tape.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
So Yuk ain't shit till he kill Spider Loc or does something to him that shows revenge? Whut he gone do to Spider Lok that he aint do to P or Game? Murder em on wax until he pays someone to it? Why... so "The Bay" respects him again, for being a "Boss"? Thiss aint Checkers...it's Chess, and hopefully he knows how to win the war. He lost a battle cuz he a lil nigga who got caught slipping "Outside" of the Bay, and got his chain snatched. No he didn't go shoot up the niggas crib to get it back... but he got it back. What did B.A do to A-Wax for calling him a snitch on wax and in a video? I just listened to The LOX on the radio talking about how Puffy own's they publishing for life, and how that's enough to kill for. Than Puffy calls in and tells em "I seen you last week, and you aint go kill nothing". Once in the public eyes, you become a target... and with G-Unit's security... Yuk aint touchin that kat(Spider) no time soon. Since when did you need people under you to be a boss? If you call your own shots, write your own checks, and out sale everyone in your region... what are you a runner? He may not live up to ya'll Image as a boss... but he qualifies.

Apr 25, 2005
Does it matter? As long as the shit he puttin out is hot as fuck it shouldn't matter. So you aint gon listen 2 a rapper if he aint a Bo$$? Or R u gon listen 2 a rapper whos a "Boss" but is wack as fuck on the mic?

Nov 13, 2004
R U serious? Yuk is far from a boss! What has he done? What hits has he had? 5 on it back in what 93? Other than that what has this man done so spectacular? He has yet to go gold with any of his releases with the exception of The Luniz 5 on it. He aint sellin a bunch of records, he aint on the silver screen. He got a lil situation with Rap-A-Lot. So what! Whens the last time Rap-A-Lot had a hit or a plaque? Scarface The Untouchable album back in what? 95-96? Dont get me wrong I got love and the utmost respect for Face and Prince but Face is puttin his new album out on Koch. Yuk is just a Cat! He do lil mixtapes and thrown together DVD's and is desperately tryin to get 50's attention hoping and praying 50 will say something about him to shine some light on his career. Yuk is a bitter little man with a Napolean complex. I know half of you gon talk shit and say I'm hatin but have I stated anything not true? Just the facts. But if your impressed by his little accomplishments to crown him a boss then your entitled to your opinion.