Yukmouth:ALL OUT WAR VOL. 3 CONTEST!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2005
http://www.smokealotrecords.com/news.html

this is what it has in the site for you mothafukas thats lazy to click on the link lol

ALL OUT WAR VOL. 3 CONTEST!

To celebrate the much anticipated release of the summer's hottest mixtape, The Regime's All Out War Vol. 3, Smoke-A-Lot Records is sponsoring the official All Out War Volume 3 Contest! 1st prize includes: An exclusive Polanti Watch™, an official Regime T-shirt, a signed Regime photo, and a signed copy of All Out War Vol. 3! For more contest details and/or to enter the contest Click Here!

Feb 1, 2005
The fleet are from cleveland, ohio

The right answer is north carolina..
martin_07n said:
i think i got them all right except for; Which is NOT a state/region that a Regime member hails from?.... i went with texas
Nah dorasel is from houston homie...

Nov 15, 2005
"What was the first G-Unit diss record done by the Regime?" I put "Thug Lordz"...Yuk and Bo...track 12 off of "GOdzilla". I believe this is the first track 50 was dissed on.

Nov 21, 2005
jmf007 said:
"What was the first G-Unit diss record done by the Regime?" I put "Thug Lordz"...Yuk and Bo...track 12 off of "GOdzilla". I believe this is the first track 50 was dissed on.
i put regime killaz 2001

"50cent can come to cali and rob.... nobody"