Yuk VS. San quinn beef allegedly squashed.!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2005
JT tha bigga figga broke it down in the last murderdog :

What is going on with Yukmouth and San Quinn?

I want to speak on that right there. Yukmouth basically did a pre-amped strike on San Quinn, but he found out the facts and was wrong for that. I think he apologized to San Quinn. Hopefully he can apologize publicly to let them know that we are not showing no separation in this Bay Area. We ain’t with all that!

What actually happened to make Yuk diss Quinn?

I’m gonna clear it all up right now! The Game and them said they were signing San Quinn before it was official and that was when he was beefing with Yukmouth. Game tried to use San Quinn as a pawn. Quinn has his own label, but he is coming up under my camp. The Game thought he could grab him and solidify his Black Wall Street shit that much more.

The Game is trying to start some shit, it sounds like?

He’s trying to get in the middle of some shit and has problems with everybody, but the Bay is not fuckin’ wit him. We listen to his music and fuck with him like that, but he don’t have no love as a person in the Bay. The Bay Area is like "fuck The Game", but we gonna ride with your music. You can’t hate on a muthafucka’s talent, but you can hate on a muthafuckaz personality and the way that they conduct themselves in the industry. When the streets already know who put you on and you get up to the public and lie, eventually the cover will get pulled over your ass. Eventually the truth will come out and he will look real shitty.

If you could say anything to "The Game" what would you say?

I would hit him on the two way and tell him congratulations on the platinum nigga, because you are making me rich right now. He still talks shit about me though! He cant talk shit about me in the public because he will blow me right up. He only talks shit to niggaz he runs into. He is always saying, fuck JT and he has been sayin that before I even got to put his record out. He never wanted me to get shine! He got hooked up with Dr. Dre so fast imagine you with JT four months earlier and four months after that you are signed to Aftermath.

How did he sign to Aftermath?

My presentation, putting him next to Nas on the mix cd called QB 2 Compton with original songs from Game and unused songs from Nas and the dope ass cover, made him look like he was somebody. He sounded good so Aftermath knew that this guy was coming out of Compton and they needed that. Dr. Dre needed to have somebody on from the West. He didn’t have nobody like that! But he came and got him from me and I didn’t get none of that money, but I made my money now so fuck all them niggaz. Put that out there and say JT don’t give a fuck, he is rich as fuck right now and I don’t have no problems with nobody!

How could Aftermath just take an artist from another label like that?

They didn’t take Game from me because he wasn’t signed to me like that. He was only signed to me for two records, but really three. It is one through Koch, one through Navarre and one that will come out afterwards, but I don’t know where. I feel like Suge Knight with Tupac songs! The Game is good as dead to me in terms of him not being a factor in my life and I’m not a factor in his life. It’s the material that we did that is the factor. And Dr. Dre and them is spending over five million dollars to make him a star which boosts my product up so that is less money that I have to spend as a CEO and the owner of Get Low Records. Really right now I want to say thank you to Dr. Dre and thank you to Interscope for spending five million to blow up my artist. That left me with two albums to sell a hundred thousand on one of them and to probably go gold on the other one. At eight dollars a record add it all up! I will be happy selling a hundred thousand. Even the Game going platinum with what ever money he got up front he still has to re coup. He will have to sell about 3 to 4 million records to re coup because 50 Cent has to get his money, Dr. Dre has to get his money, Jimmy Ivine has to get his money and Desparado Entertainment, who he is signed to also, has to get his money and his manager has to get 20% across the board so JT The Bigga Figga and Get Low Records is happy with eight dollars per unit. Put it out there and do the math. 100,000 records equals 800,000 dollars. If I go gold that is four million dollars that I make. I’m making more that the Game.

How many songs did The Game do with you?

Over thirty. Average 12 songs per album with an intro, outro, a couple commercials and bam, Three albums.

When will the third album drop?

We will probably put it out around Christmas time.

Did Interscope try to stop you from releasing albums on The Game?

They tried to. I tried to sell Interscope all the fuckin masters but they are so fuckin stupid. I went directly down there and Dr. Dre knew I was down there. This was after they signed him to tell them that I got all of his material. I told them to buy it back or I’m gonna do a deal with the material. They had me there for four days and I told them I wanted 450,000, and they fucked up. They said they didn’t want it because it was old material and he don’t rap like that no more. They should have been thinking because that is rookie card material. I had a contract with the boy! They didn’t give me the 450 to help me feed my family and now I made a million dollars, so fuck ‘em!

When he went over to Aftermath he didn’t even discuss that with you?

He didn’t discuss it, tell me nothing or offer me any type of conversation for using a song that I put together. He took them songs straight over there and got a deal and never even told me to this day. He never gave me any kind of credit, shout out, or thank you so I don’t even care, fuck it, I rather have the money.

The money is cool but still I would be really mad.

Honestly I have nothing bad to say right now but the words I said and those are true words. I don’t even have no hatred towards him and I hope he sells ten million because that puts me in position to sell a million. We are already at 100,000 right now! "Game" is losing a lot of credibility in the streets. Just cause you are selling records and shining, but you are fuckin’ over a lot of real niggaz out here in the streets. The streets are starting not to feel you. The public, we all like your style, but in the streets you are losing credibility.

He can’t come back to the underground?

You always got access to the underground because that is no man’s land and anybody can do it, but the people that you are fuckin’ with and the people that you are fuckin over and you are starting a lot of shit. It is obvious that you thinking that you are Jay-Z, but you are not. You have to keep two feet on the ground, because this shit could be over in a minute.

What about you and Daz?

I love Daz! We had an outing, but it is family orientated with me and Daz. I got love for him because he is a real nigga! Whatever misunderstanding we had, we had it as men. We seen each other and squashed the shit and it’s all love! As Far as Memphis Bleek, I don’t have no issues with him either, but keep my fuckin’ name out your mouth.

Do you have any product of your own coming out soon?

I got my album dropping March 29th also called The Main Event, which is my long awaited solo album.

How do you compare that to your previous work?

A much more mature JT and I’m a little bit more precise with my lyrics and concepts. My business is impeccable. In business you have to make a product that will generate funds and this new JT album will definitely generate funds. I’m not even trippin on guest features, but I might have my boy Young Buck on there and Olivia from the G-Unit, but that is pretty much it for now. This is gonna be a JT album this time, because people want to know what I got to say.

Anything else?

Get Low Records and Black Wall Street will become the number one companies in the world and we are not talking about The Game’s Black Wall Street. As a matter of fact I’m not gonna say nothing about Black Wall Street, Get Low Records will become the number one company in the world, period!

Don’t you own the rights to the name Black Wall Street?

Yes, yes,! It’s not even that I own the rights, but it’s what you are doing with it that causes infringement. I never had the desire to make Black Wall Street my record company. That is the company that I use to manage, market and promote. Since Game is hollering and everyone knows I’m the creator of it, it makes it much easier for me to find knew talent, because everyone is looking for me.

Is finding talent gonna be part of your future?

That was part of my future and my present. That is what I was doing when I found Game. I was finding new acts getting albums done on them, buying ‘em out of two albums and send them on there way to do what ever they want. I don’t want to baby sit you and keep you around and have to buy you clothes, tennis shoes and necklaces. At this point in time I don’t have the desire to baby sit anyone.

http://www.murderdog.com/april05/jt/jt.html

Jun 5, 2002
What actually happened to make Yuk diss Quinn?

I’m gonna clear it all up right now! The Game and them said they were signing San Quinn before it was official and that was when he was beefing with Yukmouth. Game tried to use San Quinn as a pawn. Quinn has his own label, but he is coming up under my camp. The Game thought he could grab him and solidify his Black Wall Street shit that much more.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hahhhhh...WUT? (c) Lil' Jon

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I always love to hear a JT interview, he is one hell of a businessman

6Footah that MD for pope sig is straight CLASSIC!!!

Nov 28, 2002
JT said that he never signs artists jus signs deals, so basically he claims Game was his arist because he was his "babysitter"

Regaurdless, Interscope shoulda gave him his 450k and let him go his way...make yo money JT

as far as the beef shit tho i don't think Game tried to use Quinn as a pawn...i think he was really trynna sign him

Mar 6, 2005
i hope yuk appologize to san quinn in public to his fans cuz he looked stupid for taking a shot at a nigga for no reason. quinn is a treal nigga and he had no business dissin him. or atleast yuk and quinn make a song together to show that yuk appologized for it.

Apr 25, 2002
this shit is hella funny. there were a million niggas on the siccness hatin on jt. that boy makin $$$krillions now. its hella funny though, cuz went out to interscope askin for $450k!! flipped that shit and livin real good right now. but do yall even notice what jt be doin with that money? he brings it back to the bay to put other folks on. with that whole office thing he got goin on. with them jobs and shit like that. thats a good dude right there.