Yuk still comin out wit his album this summer?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2007
yuk would be the best look for the bay....besides the jacka or sombody like dat....cuz that nigga yuk really got major talent and diversity....from songs like revalations and sacrafice my life to tracks like stuntastic or oh boy the niggaz the full package...spitz game got dopelyrics and word play....shit the niggaz way better than f.a.b,clyde carlson and niggaz like dat....imo...but he got to focus and drop a heater for real....tired of all this watered down shit commin out the bay rite now.....

Mar 30, 2006
Yeah I just heard 2pac pushed his album back as well. His reason was because it sounded "too alive." :cheeky: Master P's coming out with his next CD "All Eyez On P." Quote me on that. Thanks to CUUUURRRRRTTTIIISSSS.

Apr 12, 2004
the problem wit yuk is that he is signed to a fucked up contract right now and they are holdin him back, he even say that in the interview so he cant drop a solo album like he wants.

Jan 18, 2006
YEAH RAP A LOT IS TRYEN TO FUCK HIM OVER BUT WHEN HE FINALLY DROPS HIS LAST ALBUM WITH THEM THERES A GOOD POSSIBILITY HE CAN SIGN WITH A GOOD LABEL AND REALLY BLOW UP.

Mar 26, 2007
T-Rip said:
YEAH RAP A LOT IS TRYEN TO FUCK HIM OVER BUT WHEN HE FINALLY DROPS HIS LAST ALBUM WITH THEM THERES A GOOD POSSIBILITY HE CAN SIGN WITH A GOOD LABEL AND REALLY BLOW UP.

Or make way for his own label to blow up.....:cheeky:

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i havnt bought a yukmouth cd since UGA 1, i'm waiting patiently for this though. we'll see if it ever really comes out

Apr 30, 2007
Imonone said:
God I been sayin Yuk career over back when i 1st started posting, and niggas wanted to call me crazy.
i wouldnt call u crazy....but i would say ur dumb ass fuk....yuk been puttin it down since 93(ice cream man)now he aint droped an album in a minute so is career is over....kid his been makin music and sellin recordes for over 14 years....thats way longer then 90% of rappers would ever last in the game....so please explain to me how his career is over now...

Apr 25, 2002
I'M CONFUSED

T-Rip said:

How is RAPALOT trying to f*ck over YUK. He's one of their biggest artists so I'm confused. Every cd from his solo cds to mixtapes to guest appearances he's shouting out RAPALOT & J PRINCE. Someone spit some real FACTS cuz I don't believe that, "RAPALOT is doing him wrong" line. Holla at cha boy with some evidence.:confused:

Sep 17, 2006
nightmare916 said:
i wouldnt call u crazy....but i would say ur dumb ass fuk....yuk been puttin it down since 93(ice cream man)now he aint droped an album in a minute so is career is over....kid his been makin music and sellin recordes for over 14 years....thats way longer then 90% of rappers would ever last in the game....so please explain to me how his career is over now...
Because his appeal to sell more than 10K or so is no more. Rap-A-Lot don't even want him.

Mar 30, 2007
killa kali said:
its almost like hes an after thought in the game right now. He has no buzz, no single, no nothing. If he were to drop an album it wouldn't sell cuz people forgot about him
yuk aint never got singles out

Feb 14, 2006
Imonone said:
Because his appeal to sell more than 10K or so is no more. Rap-A-Lot don't even want him.
what are u talking about? all 3 of his albums sold 200k or more. What makes you think this album will do any worse than that? All yuk needs at this point is a release date and people will come in droves to buy it