YUK GETS 3 / 5 MICS IN NEW SOURCE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Oh my God, people sometimes amaze me.
3/5 means he got 3 mics out of possible (maximum) 5.
get the fuck out of here with that smart mouth ass "amaze me" shit, if he got 3 mics then all he needed to say is he got 3 mics, the fuck are you going to put that 5 there for? you muthafuckas swear that under my intoxicated state that i can readily translate that shit into "3 out of a possible 5" and i think the majority of us are aware that the source's rating scale is from 1 to 5, and as far as i know, that shit in the topic field could've been a typo... fuck out of here

::

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
get the fuck out of here with that smart mouth ass "amaze me" shit, if he got 3 mics then all he needed to say is he got 3 mics, the fuck are you going to put that 5 there for? you muthafuckas swear that under my intoxicated state that i can readily translate that shit into "3 out of a possible 5" and i think the majority of us are aware that the source's rating scale is from 1 to 5, and as far as i know, that shit in the topic field could've been a typo... fuck out of here

::
Don't get so emotional only because you didn't understand a fractional symbol that a thread starter used.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
^^not me im thru wastin money on these fags & i also thought he made himself look like a fool throughout this cd. its comical 2 rap bout makin it rain & how much ice u got when u sell 3000 records. also he cant call any1 a hater cuz he been 1 o the biggest haters in rap. songs dope tho. he also says make it rain like a hurricane in 2 songs & does a bunch of gay famous rapper name drops, like im dope like wayne & ballin like jim jones. what a fag.

Feb 10, 2008
^^not me im thru wastin money on these fags & i also thought he made himself look like a fool throughout this cd. its comical 2 rap bout makin it rain & how much ice u got when u sell 3000 records. also he cant call any1 a hater cuz he been 1 o the biggest haters in rap. songs dope tho. he also says make it rain like a hurricane in 2 songs & does a bunch of gay famous rapper name drops, like im dope like wayne & ballin like jim jones. what a fag.
get the fuhk out of here ya dick head.........

certified hater right here.........

all rappers throw out other rappers names in tracks you twat

Mar 17, 2008
ive peeped a couple tracks from this and yuk don't sound inspired at all. that song hate me or whatever is the same concept as n&*%$ you love to hate off thugged out the albulation. i think yuk needs some more inspiration or something so he can come up with some updated concepts.

Feb 12, 2003
I have yet to hear this but from what alot of ppl are saying it doesnt sound like anything special, even lately the original great bay rappers havent been performing man. We need to come up with something else or were never gonna pass 3000 records sold.