Yuk Beefin With Daz Now?? Peep The Link

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
I couldn't hear shit but nigga nigga nigga nigga bitch ass nigga and then nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga and then some. BUt I did hear him say knumbskull beat yo ass in LA.

Oct 12, 2004
BROKE ASS DAZ, NEEDS TO GET A NEW DAMN CELLPHONE OR SOME SHIT.....SHITS MORE CHOPPED UP THAN A D.J. SCREW CUT.....JT AND YUK WOULD SMASH THIS SCARY SUBBURB NIGGA...SO SO DEF?...HAHA...I DIDNT EVEN LET IT FINISH CHEAP ASS SHIT :knockout:

Apr 17, 2003
DAZ talkin hella shit ,hetrying to bring the beef on this shit. DAZ sayin how yuk got kiddnapp back in the day and how knumskull wipped yuks ass in LA he also THE GOV slapped his ass at the club said fuck JT TOO. DAZ said he reppin north richmond crip. someone in the back keeps tellin daz what to say .daz just talks too much shit and YUK do to. lets see what YUK gotta say!!!! ABOUT BEING CALLED A REJECT FROM THE BAY

"IF YOU AINT FROM THE BAY
DONT COME TO THE BAY, STAY THE FUCK OUT THE BAY" fuck daz

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT DAZ HAS SOLD PLENTY OF RECORDS ON A MAJOR & INDEPENDENT LEVEL....THIS BEEF SHIT WON'T LAST 2 LONG & IT'S NOT REAL BEEF CUZ AIN'T NOTHIN PHYSICAL HAPPENIN'...PERSONALLY I FEEL YUK IS TIGHTER LYRICALLY BUT I LOVE EM BOTH 4 WHAT THEY'VE DONE..1

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Only time I ever hear any noise out of Daz it's on some bitch ass "Internet Diss" shit, if he's so real, then how come all the so-called "Cowards,Bitches & Busters" he's callin out are still talkin shit, not tryin to take sides on the issue, but if he was real about his shit there would'nt be any beef, cause all those cat's would've been spilled. Daz needs to stop talkin shit & stick to makin music, cause the way he run's his mouth he's liable to end up in the fuckin dirt. One day he's gonna piss off the wrong person, and when he does, that muthafucka is gonna say fuck this rap shit, and come straight for his head.