Your Young MLB Starting Rotation?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2005
i cant believe you guys left off J. Upton, C. Maybin, and J. Bruce off of your lists. although the first 2 only got September callups, they are both only still 19 years old.....threre is a pretty strong track record for 19 year olds getting called up especially when every1 compares them to Ken Griffy Jr.

jay bruce didnt get the call up but was the Minor League player of the year...

Mar 24, 2006
comparing those stats...i would clearly take Hanley Ramirez before Troy Tulowitzki in a heartbeat...troy is the better fielder yes, but that alone doesnt make him a overall better shortstop.

Jul 12, 2007
1. Cole Hamels---Phillies
2. Fausto Carmona---Indians
3. Justin Verlander---Tigers
4. tim lincecum---Giants
5. francisco liriano---Dodgers

Closer:
Joba Chaimberlan---Yankees

Mar 12, 2005
1. Cole Hamels---Phillies
2. Fausto Carmona---Indians
3. Justin Verlander---Tigers
4. tim lincecum---Giants
5. francisco liriano---Dodgers

Closer:
Joba Chaimberlan---Yankees
lol! Liriano is on the Twins, and you should put Cain before Lincecum. Dude had the least run support of any starting pitcher, was 6th in all the ML in Quality Starts, he was pretty much unhittable, if you put on him a team like Boston, Colorado, teams that could score, He could easily have one 22 games and Lost only 5 or Less. He had more than 10 starts where he allowed 2 runs or less, I forgot the complete stats, and that's amazing for someone whose lost as much games as he did. Cain is Proven, Lincecum is not, next year he'll have to live up to the hype.